BONZA LANDSCAPING AND HARDSCAPING INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2008

Bonza Landscaping has been in business for 16 years. We offer professional landscaping and hardscaping services in Philadelphia and all of the surrounding communities. We also offer full landscape maintenance, turf applications aside from traditional design and planting services. Our hardscaping warranty is unsurpassed. We extend a five-year warranty on all hardscaping services we complete for you against any failure do to faulty workmanship....

Delaware Valley Turf

Delaware Valley Turf

Delaware Valley Turf is a local company that takes a simplistic approach to pesticide use and limit treatments and exposure with organic based products. All our technicians have an education in turfgrass science, turf management, agronomy, and/or horticulture from accredited universities.

07/11/2016

Dave was patient while we debated various options for the work and when we said go it was done quickly and professionally. We are happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove concrete patio, marble step and brick garden surround in rear yard and replace with flagstone pavers and treads.

CATEGORY hardscaping

06/29/2015

I am very pleased. Had tried using another landscaper listed on this site and was essentially ignored, I assume because the job was not big enough. Bonza Landscaping was responsive and did the job in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not a big job. replaced shrubs along front of house. Added shrubs in areas where they had died over the winter. Replaced a tree in the yard.

CATEGORY landscaping

07/29/2014

Contacted vendor in May to review the landscaping. Vendor came out for review and asked to give the plants some time to recover from winter. Agreed to return for review after 30 days. Vendor has not returned, has not answered emails or phone calls to both the owner and landscape architect. Several of the plants, bushes and trees have not thrived. Azaleas never did bloom, white river birch died at ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaper provided drawings for landscape plan. Installed landscaping per the plan and provided a one year guarantee. At installation, plants appeared to be healthy.

CATEGORY landscaping

10/14/2013

Project went well. Schedule was maintained and adjustments were made with no problems. Piers Prater is a very good Landscape Architect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full landscaping project. Removed old, redesigned the beds and put all new shrubs and trees.

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel

11/13/2011

I had a fantastic experience with Bonza. From the beginning they were incredibly patient with me as I tried to understand how to accomplish this fairly complex project and still be within the city's regulations and zoning laws. It took me forever to get the plan through the city Streets Department, but they never got annoyed or frustrated with me even though I'm sure it was hard not to. I found Da...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolished and removed existing yard, land, etc.; Worked closely with me to design the future space which included a one-car parking space and deck off of the rear of the home; installed the future space, including all hardscaping and landscaping; and built the deck too.

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel,woodworking,hardscaping

If you have an outdoor need, please call and inquire about our services. If we aren't able to do it, we have a large network of qualified professionals that can refer you to.

We do not offer woodworking services although it is listed as a service we offer.