Alpha and Omega Painting Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2013

3.7

328 East Marshall St

Norristown, PA 19404

The mission of Alpha and Omega Painting is to provide top-quality interior and exterior residential and commercial painting services. The company will seek to provide these services in the most timely manner and with an ongoing comprehensive quality control program to provide 100% customer

11/27/2015

Susan C.

They came in with a crew and left. I had him come back to sand and paint my deck. He brought a hand sander and I provided the paint. I paid him and he didn't finish that job and I ended up finishing the deck myself. He did the original job but the subsequent wasn't done. My review is for the initial AL job.

Description of Work
painted my hallway and a bathroom.

I did what I agree to. No extras

07/27/2015

Kathy B.

I wasn't very happy with them. I think they moved out of Philadelphia. They eventually did the work but it took a lot of time and communication before I got them to do the work. I wouldn't recommend them. He was at first very quick to get in touch with me but I couldn't do it then. We rescheduled the appointment two or three times but he didn't show up. I didn't hear from him for weeks and then when I finally did get a hold of him, he said he had lost his phone. Eventually he got the work done and told me to call him so that he could make it up to me. I tried to contact him once but never heard anything from him so I just gave up. It wasn't worth it to me to get above and beyond. He did call to inform that he was going to be late but the time he wasn't coming, he didn't call. At least I did get the 8 hours’ worth of work. The work was okay. The work itself was satisfactory but the overall experience wasn't. The price for the deal was fair.

Description of Work
It was a big deal purchase for eight hours of wallpaper removal, drywall repair, and painting.

Category hardwood floor, plastering, interior painters

You demanded a day I had already agreed to another customer. The deal I offerred was taken and schedule by many.

06/30/2015

Tish B.

I waited all day for this painting service to arrive and never rec'd phone call explaining why they didn't show up. Finally I called them and that is the only way I found out why they didn't show. VERY unprofessional. Should've let me know that they weren't going to show up.

Description of Work
Nothing. Had a disagreement with Angies List so didn't do any work. I DIDN'T KNOW about any of this. I

Category interior painters

I don't know who who are

06/18/2015

susan K.

did not hire this provider; received refund from Angie's List. the purchase was an error.

Description of Work
did not do any work

Category interior painters

Why give me 3 star when I wasn't involved?

04/14/2015

David H.

Not good. Had no tools. Not very professional. Would not recommend. Never finished the job and would not want him back.

Description of Work
patch & paint

Category interior painters

What tools do I need to send and oaint a roof. Step ladder paint brushing roller screw driver and drop cloth. You were mad I didn't bring anyone else to move your furniture ut the deal was $199 how could I pay someone?

12/25/2014

Faith L.

Excellent. The owner performed all work himself and even did the work on a weekend. His work was exceptional - the carpets are still clean in areas I do not often use! He was friendly, interested and a true pleasure to work with. I would HIGLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!

Description of Work
Shampooed/Cleaned Carpets

11/26/2014

Marilyn B.

Good customer service but our schedules did not align for the work to be done.

Description of Work
N/A

11/10/2014

Johannes P.

I called to follow through with the attentive dates and the gentleman on the phone said that they don't do business with Angie's List any longer.

Description of Work
$199 for 8 Hours of Wallpaper Removal, Drywall Repair, and Painting

11/10/2014

Marjorie E.

I bought the Angie's List special $199 for two painters for a day (8 hours) in order to have my kitchen and dining room painted. A&O contacted us within a week to set up the job. We had already put in the days that we'd be available during checkout and every option that was provided were on the days that we were not available. I sent them several messages indicating when we would be available over the next 5-6 weeks and when A&O responded it was again on the days we were no available. There was no reason or that to happen as we were very specific on our dates. After the 5th message I never heard from them again and had to contact Angie's List. I was very disappointed because A&O strung me along right up to the 30 day mark and then stopped making any effort to communicate. At that point it was too late to get a refund but Angie's List agreed to put the money toward another deal. I would avoid using them at all costs due to the severe lack of communication displayed and their unwillingness to schedule on days we were available. Too bad since we were hoping to find a permanent painter for many projects within our home.

Description of Work
nothing

10/28/2014

Denise P.

I purchased a Big Deal for the work and discussed with them via the Angie's List Message Center potential dates. I later contacted them to actually scheduled the work and they never got back to me. I had the Big Deal Refunded.

Description of Work
Big Deal for $199 for 8 Hours of Wallpaper Removal, Drywall Repair, and Painting

10/21/2014

William M.

Purchased an Angie's List Big Deal. After some initial scheduling and communications problems, contractor arrived and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Painted outdoor trim.

H

10/17/2014

Linda S.

I had a very nice phone expierence with them. Sounded like they were expierenced and listened to what I wanted to have done. It was very reassuring even though I did not actually have the do the work.

Description of Work
I wanted to hire them for the Big Deal to do some wall paper removal and maybe do some painting afterwards.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

09/09/2014

Tish B.

Never showed up and didn't call us to let us know he wasnt coming. We had done lots of work getting furniture pulled back, things removed from the walls, and waited all day. I missed a day of work waiting. Finally I called him and he said his company was under dispute w/Angies List.

Description of Work
Nothing.

09/08/2014

Jeremy R.

Service provider was flexible and accommodating to my schedule. The job was done quickly and with quality.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen ceiling

09/04/2014

EILEEN D.

I have scheduled three appointments with them and taken off work for them, and they have not shown up.

Description of Work
$299 for 3 Rooms of Interior Painting.

08/25/2014

Stephanie J.

Very mediocre end result. Several areas were left unpainted. The amount of areas is annoying but the surface area missed was not worth it to me to call them back.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen, sun porch and mud room

08/21/2014

Lynn H.

I got 8 hrs of work from Alpha and Omega as part of a big deal. I didn't hear from Tom for a while because he lost his phone/client contact info. But once we connected we found a date. The day before Tom was scheduled to come to our house, I read the negative reviews on Angie's List and came very close to cancelling. But because most issues were due to lack of response vs. quality of work, I kept the appointment. Tom and his associate removed a ton of wall paper and glue, repaired the plaster walls, painted the walls and the trim and rehung a door. I am very picky about painting and Tom and his colleague did an outstanding job. I would defiantly hire again. My only comments for improvement would be on responsiveness and arrive closer to scheduled time. But honestly, even though Tom showed up a little later than anticipated, he still got all the work done in two days, and it was a large room. Thanks, Tom!

Description of Work
Removed wall paper, repaired plaster walls, primed walls, painted walls, trim and rehung a door.

Category plastering, wallpaper removal, interior painters

08/21/2014

Mary Ann H.

It went fine. We paid for the paint and we had to do the ceiling and woodwork ourselves which we expected. They fulfilled the Big Deal, but I'd suggested to members to read the fine print so you know what to expect. Their clean up was meticulous. Alpha and Omega Painting originally had someone doing the job, but then they sent another individual for the job. He was lovely and the work was great though

Description of Work
I purchased a $299 Big Deal for 3 rooms of interior painting. They painted 2 upstairs bedrooms. They did not do trim work or ceiling work, but they did do two coats of paint.

08/16/2014

Sharon D.

Absolutely horrible! I bought an Angie's list deal for 8 hours of work to remove wallpaper, fix and paint. My first clue should have been when he cancelled work scheduled for Sunday on Saturday night. He then was supposed to show up at 8am on Tuesday. He showed up @10, started to work on the wallpaper, and then said he would have to leave to get more help, as this was going to take more than 8 hours. He came back about 2 hours later with 4 other guys and they began working. I don't remember how long they stayed. He told me he would be back on Wednesday at 8am. He showed up with his crew at 10:55. I questioned why he didn't let me know and let him know how unhappy I was about the whole situation. I asked him about the work that was being done, as I didn't see any progress with the nicks and dings in the walls and ceiling. He assured me that this would be taken care of. He left at 2:30 that day, saying that things had to dry before he could progress. Since he was having a hard time getting to my house when he said he would, he told me he would arrive on Thursday at 10:00. That day he arrived with his posse at 11:52. I again pointed out things that weren't being done, and again, I was assured it would be taken care of. By around 3:30 they began cleaning up, saying that they were done. When I went upstairs, I was appalled. Tom told me he would take care of everything, but at this point, I knew he was taking me for a ride, as I was paying him by the hour. I asked him to leave. I have spent the last two days patching the walls with both spackle and plaster. I have also been scraping off wallpaper from around the window frames that they just left and painted over. I cant believe they thought I wouldn't notice. There are so many things wrong with this job that I can't list it all...I just took a lot of pictures! Also, they didn't bother cleaning up my bathroom that they splattered watered down blue paint all over the place. That probably happened when they turned the water on and it splashed whatever it was all over the place.

Description of Work
Tom was supposed to remove wallpaper that was painted over in a bedroom, fix walls, and then paint.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

08/11/2014

Kalik R.

I attempted to reach out to the company. The company never contacted me and then I had someone else do this work.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $249 Your Choice of Deck Painting or Restoration.

Category decks

08/06/2014

GARY M.

Tom and his crew were very friendly and polite. They did a great job and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Power wash, sand and stain deck.

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, interior painters

We are Available!!! Call to set it up! Your Business is Important!

07/31/2014

Ruby C.

Read the reviews, and trying to get a hold of them was difficult.

Description of Work
Your Choice of Deck Painting or Restoration

Category decks

I understand you like alot of other customers read my reviews from when I lost my schedule and broke my phone. Those negative reviews sort of created a panic and caused alot of people to jump ship. ****even though you have as well that product you decided to use for your deck is not a good product. very low consumer rating.*****

07/31/2014

Michael K.

No call, No show on two scheduled dates. I tried several times to call and reschedule, left several voice mails but recieved no respone and still have not yet recieved a response. Completely unprofessional!!

Description of Work
"coupon" purchased for 8 hours of exterior painting

Category house painters, interior painters

I missed the appt no call no show when u called to give another date you were ok with i still hadnt gotten a new phone so i didnt get that message

07/29/2014

Patricia R.

One man showed up 4 hours late and worked a total of 8 hrs. The "deal" said 2 men for 8 hours....a total of 8 hrs each And the painter left white patches on the walls My daughter took a day off from work, and could not take more time off to have the painter come for another 8 hrs. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Description of Work
paint

Category interior painters

I explauned since you wannted drywall repair and some paintung that it would be better to have a man return after the patching was dry to sand and paint. even if i sent both guys out on the same day your drywall still wouldnot have dried. Understand?

07/29/2014

MICHAEL N.

I have had issues scheduling this service. The company has been unresponsive.

Description of Work
I purchased the Big Deal, "$299 for Three Rooms of Interior Painting".

Category interior painters

i spoke with this customer. he said he was calling angies list in attempts to get a better contact # and never meant to issue a review. please remove.

AJ Waterproofing

We are a family run waterproofing specialist company, owned and operated, since 1976 by A.J. DiElsi. We have one crew, one truck and start and finish one job at a time. We are completely insured with general liability and workman's compensation. There is no charge for estimates and we take no deposits on any job. You pay us upon completion of the job. We do not have salesmen. A.J. is the gentleman that comes out to deliver each estimate and he is on each job. We excel in impeccable workmanship, and the jobs are always left cleaner than when we arrived. We give a lifetime guarantee on our French Drains and it is transferable to each new homeowner. Please feel free to call with any questions 610-527-9444 or 610-409-0888, Additional phones: 610-960-1589. Or feel free to email us at : ajwaterproofing@verizon.net, you can also check us out on YouTube and our website, ajwaterproofing.com.

Budget Waterproofing Inc

Budget Waterproofing has more than 55 years of experience in servicing commercial and residential customers throughout Maryland. Our Maryland waterproofing services range from foundation crack repair to sump pump installation and crawlspace encapsulation. If you have moisture, humidity or mold problems in your basement, Budget Waterproofing is your solution. We have proven over the years that our waterproofing methods not only look good and do the job, but also last. Our technicians are well-trained and instructed to respect your home and make sure you are happy with their job. As one of the leading basement waterproofing companies in Maryland, we are confident that you will will be satisfied with our level of quality. Enjoy competitive pricing and state-of-the-art waterproofing – hundreds of satisfied homeowners already are!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Budget Waterproofing Inc on Angi
    Rhino Waterproofing Solutions

We specialize in all types RESIDENTIAL ROOFING SERVICES. For an immediate response call Anita @ 484.996.3600

Offers by Rhino Waterproofing Solutions on Angi
    Satisfaction

Painting interior & exterior wood brick, stucco, furniture, metal, awnings, railings, siding, fire escapes and fences, wallpaper removal, gutter cleaning, drywall, install, repair, tape and spackle ceilings and walls, framing and wall construction basements, repair of crumbling cemented walls and waterproofing, wood refinishing & stain, decks, hardwood floor & furniture.

Ask for details.