Alpha and Omega Painting Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2013

3.7

The mission of Alpha and Omega Painting is to provide top-quality interior and exterior residential and commercial painting services. The company will seek to provide these services in the most timely manner and with an ongoing comprehensive quality control program to provide 100% customer satisfaction. The company's principal officers see each contract as an agreement not between a business and its customers, but between partners that wish to create a close and mutually beneficial long-term relationship. This will help to provide greater long-term profits through referrals and repeat business. Senior and Military discounts. Ask me about our substantial Sherwin Williams discount!!!...

Beyond Gutters

Beyond Gutters

Owners Patty and Rick Smith have over 30 yrs experience. We started Beyond Gutters in 1999 to offer homeowners help with home remodeling such as gutters, windows and roofing while giving great customer service, quality products with workmanship warranties and attention to detail without the high pressure and high pricing. We offer free estimates and referral lists. We provide prompt appointments with one of the owners, a demonstration of our products along with a referral list and a free estimate in writing. Family owned and operated since 1999. Serving DE, Southern PA and surrounding areas in MD and NJ. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (302) 239-1222 Additional e-mail - beyondgutters@verizon.net.

11/27/2015

They came in with a crew and left.  I had him come back to sand and paint my deck.  He brought a hand sander and I provided the paint.  I paid him and he didn't finish that job and I ended up finishing the deck myself.  He did the original job but the subsequent wasn't done.  My review is for the initial AL job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted my hallway and a bathroom.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

07/27/2015

I wasn't very happy with them. I think they moved out of Philadelphia. They eventually did the work but it took a lot of time and communication before I got them to do the work. I wouldn't recommend them. He was at first very quick to get in touch with me but I couldn't do it then. We rescheduled the appointment two or three times but he didn't show up. I didn't hear from him for weeks and then wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a big deal purchase for eight hours of wallpaper removal, drywall repair, and painting.

CATEGORY hardwood floor,plastering,interior painters

06/30/2015

I waited all day for this painting service to arrive and never rec'd phone call explaining why they didn't show up. Finally I called them and that is the only way I found out why they didn't show. VERY unprofessional. Should've let me know that  they weren't going to show up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. Had a disagreement with Angies List so didn't do any work. I DIDN'T KNOW about any of this. I

06/18/2015

did not hire this provider; received refund from Angie's List. the purchase was an error.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
did not do any work

04/14/2015

Not good.  Had no tools.  Not very professional.  Would not recommend.  Never finished the job and would not want him back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patch & paint

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting interior & exterior wood brick, stucco, furniture, metal, awnings, railings, siding, fire escapes and fences, wallpaper removal, gutter cleaning, drywall, install, repair, tape and spackle ceilings and walls, framing and wall construction basements, repair of crumbling cemented walls and waterproofing, wood refinishing & stain, decks, hardwood floor & furniture.

Ask for details.