Sycamore Veterinary Hospital

With Angi since June 2010

228 N Sycamore St

Newtown, PA 18940

We are open 7 days a week and offer same day appointments for our patients. If your pet is not well, please call for an appointment. For established patients same day appointments are always available. In-House Laboratory Our in house laboratory provides fast accurate diagnoses to pet owners within the hour. We offer in house bloodwork, radiology, fecal and urine testing to help diagnose your pet's condition. In addition, external laboratories are available if further diagnostics are needed. Digital Radiology Digital radiographs provide faster results with greater detail for more accurate interpretation. This technology allows us to provide a disk copy of digital images for review by radiologist or other specialist if needed. Laser Surgery Laser surgery has many uses including hemostasis, mass removal, as well as many other applications. Laser surgery decreases bleeding, pain, and surgical time making the surgery process easier and less intrusive for our patients....

07/08/2017

David B.

Extremely well.

Description of Work
We have two cats who we have been taking to Dr. Neubauer for many years. We have alway been treated promptly, fairly, and with a great deal of kindness. We trust this clinic with our pets' lives.

05/27/2016

Michele C.

09/29/2015

patricia S.

They are wonderful. I would highly recommend them. There's no better service than them yet. They're an A+. They are great.

Description of Work
I go to Sycamore Vet. Both my dogs got their immunizations. My other dog had surgery there in June.

09/22/2015

Jan F.

07/27/2015

patricia S.

05/27/2014

Edward G.

I like Sycamore Veterinary Hospital. They're very responsive.

Description of Work
They're my pets veterinarians. They cleaned my cat's teeth.

09/03/2013

Lois B.

The staff is very professional and knowledgable. That having been said they are compassionate and devoted to animals and their families. Our dogs have always enjoyed visiting the office. We even just stop in to say hi and catch up on hugs and treats! We will never go anywhere else!

Description of Work
We have been using this practice for over twenty years for all our pets. They have handled well visits, diagnostic services,surgery and treatment of chronic illnesses over the years.

06/01/2012

Mary J H.

They are extremely professional and the veterinarian there is an excellent diagnostician.

Description of Work
We take our pets to Sycamore Veterinary Hospital.

04/13/2012

Pamela F.

I have been using them for years and my overall experience has been excellent.

Description of Work
I saw the vet, Dr. Neubauer.

04/13/2012

Pamela F.

I have been using them for years and my overall experience has been excellent.

Description of Work
I saw the vet, Dr. Neubauer.

Veterinarians