R & N Carpet Service

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

R&N Carpet Service has been servicing Bucks County and surrounding areas for the last 35 years. Providing low prices and great installation is what we do! From start to finish you will deal direct with the owner who is also an installer! We offer shop at home service for all your flooring needs. You will love our discount pricing as well as our expert installations. We have a huge assortment of styles and colors of carpet, many available in both 12 and 15 foot widths. We carry all of the major brands including Shaw and Mohawk. We also specialize in expert carpet repairs! No job is too small!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+19 more images

carpet installation (126)flooring (18)

07/04/2022

Cecelia F.

Excellent price and customer service

Description of Work
Carpet installed in 2 rooms

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

02/26/2021

Suzanne F.

I needed carpet installed in a small area including 5 steps and a landing area. It had to be done before my daughters wedding on the 12th of Feb. They installed it on the 8th. They did a great job. and would use them again the next time I need a flooring project.

Description of Work
steps and carpet installation in a small area

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

10/18/2020

Stephen C.

Excellent, the job was done in a timely manner and with a good quality installation. The installers did an A-1 job they were very knowledgeable and efficient.

Description of Work
Installation of carpet in the living room, dining room, stairs, three bedrooms, and the hall way.

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

07/16/2020

Wilbur P A.

Installed carpet in 3 rooms and hallway and stairway. Rob and his crew did an excellent job. Put carpet thru the spindels on stairway and did a wonderful job. Cleaned up all trash and old carpet and padding. Very efficient friendly and mannerly. Would use again and recommend highly.

Description of Work
Carpet sales and install

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

05/03/2020

Margaret D.

Couldn’t be more pleased the two guys who came were professional they treated my furniture with great care and cleaned up and took away all the old carpet. Robert the owner came to oversee that everything was going well. Very pleasant man to deal with. I would recommend this company with no hesitation

Description of Work
Carpet removed from two rooms entry way and hall

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

Review for R & N Carpet Service - PO Box 951, Newtown, PA - 38537256

11/12/2019

Leigh J.

Rob responded quickly to my message and stopped by my home the same day to give me a quote and show us samples. We had a very tight timeline and Rob accommodated us the next week and had the carpet installed. The work was done very professionally and with the highest quality. We are very pleased with the results and follow through. Pricing was competitive. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Installed new carpet in dining room family room area

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

11/07/2019

Cliff R.

Excellent from initial sales call and help with selection to install and clean up.

Description of Work
Carpet installation for seven rooms

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

07/08/2019

Gary L.

very well. good results. would hire again

Description of Work
carpet stretching in 2 bedrooms

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

05/08/2019

Bob & Kathy M.

After three separate bad experiences with faulty carpet installations, we were hesitant to try our luck a fourth time. Rob returned our call quickly, set-up an appointment, and our problem was fixed within a week. Rob is a true Craftsman in a trade that unfortunately is not attracting the younger people needed to keep up with the demand. We would not hesitate to use Rob again!!!

Description of Work
Carpet Repair

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

03/25/2019

APURVA S.

everything from getting measurements and quotes, to color selection, to install and cleanup was done great.

Description of Work
commercial grade carpet for busy shop floor

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

03/24/2019

George C.

Rob was great to work with. He was honest and straight forward. the wok was completed promptly without any supervision. Would certainly recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
change Carpet in family room

Work Completed On 02/22/2019

01/18/2019

Twels C.

Rob and team did a great job! No complaints.

Description of Work
Rob and team did a great job!

12/04/2018

Ron K.

Great, used them three times in the last few years, R & N is the best.

Description of Work
Carpet stretching, adjusting

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

08/08/2018

Cecelia F.

I was nervous about coordinating Rob with the other contractor because the other contractor had to move my china closet after Ron was done. I continued to keep Rob informed about the estimated completion status. He shifted other appointments and assured me the coordination will work. He completed the job while the other contractor was here, He did an excellent job. Thank you Rob! You are the best.

Description of Work
I had my floor repaired and my carpet had to be rolled back but contractor told me he would not stretch the carpet back after the work was done. I called Ron because he stretched my carpet once before.

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

07/26/2018

Randall D.

Rob did an excellent job. I was very happy with his work. He came out to my house to show me different carpet styles and gave me an estimate within a few minutes. He walked me through the process and explained how he would install the new carpet. He recommended that I remove the old carpet and clean the surface myself first to save some money, which I appreciated. He kept me up to date as far as when the carpet would be in and trying to schedule a day with good weather. It was a rainy week, but the first sunny day he let me know he could come by later that day and got the job done within an hour or two. The new carpet looks great on my porch and definitely brought new life to it. I can't wait to sit outside and enjoy the weather!

Description of Work
Replaced outdoor carpet on backyard porch

Work Completed On 07/26/2018

06/12/2018

Dave B.

I'm thrilled to have found Robert on Angie's List! I came home from work to find that my water heater had leaked. I needed someone to assess the damage to my carpet and identify next steps. Robert replied immediately to my inquiry. He took his time to thoroughly inspect areas that had been flooded. He helped pull out saturated padding and laid out fans to dry the area. After the area was completely dry, he returned to replace padding and relay the carpet. A true professional! Without his knowledgeable, skilled approach we likely would have had to recarpet the entire basement. Thanks, Robert!

Description of Work
Replace padding, relay carpet

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

06/04/2018

WILLIAM B.

The guys did a great job removing bubbles from 4 different rooms. Family room was really bad and they did a great job. They were friendly and very courteous. They went great lengths to make sure they got everything we needed. They moved all the furniture around to make sure they could stretch the carpet correctly them made sure they put everything back where it was. A Class Act.

Description of Work
Bubbles in carpets

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

05/27/2018

Marie M.

They sent three workers who were efficient and professional. I was disappointed they wouldn't accept my coupon; I don't remember why.

Description of Work
install new wall to wall carpeting.

Work Completed On 05/27/2018

Mrs [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your business and wish you luck with the sale of your property. Please review your bill as you will see that we did honor your coupon and you did receive the 5% discount for being a member.

05/11/2018

Rebecca T.

Rob and his assistant were on time, efficient and the task was well done. Both were courteous, after the re-stretching was done, they asked for the vacuum and thoroughly cleaned up after themselves. This last part is not so common these days, and it always impresses me when a vendor sees this step as part of their service. The fee was completely reasonable, well within the range of the estimate. I would with complete confidence hire them again.

Description of Work
Carpet Restretched

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

04/23/2018

David N.

Excellent. Great service. Install was quick and done well.

Description of Work
Basement and stairs carpeting

Work Completed On 04/23/2018

04/04/2018

ray L.

Great experience. Robert is extremely knowledgeable about carpets and gave us a number of options. His install team is also fantastic - very friendly and professional. They moved all of the big furniture around their job. All for a great price.

Description of Work
Finished basement carpet needed to be repaired

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

03/21/2018

JG T.

Carpet was stretched; bumps were eliminated; very satisfied.

Description of Work
carpet stretching

02/22/2018

Erik M.

Robert came out the same day I called, gave me a great price and was able to do the work within just a few days. On the day before the install, he contacted me to confirm time, he and his crew showed up on-time and did a fantastic job! I would HIGHLY recommend Robert and R&N, would definitely be using him for all of our carpet/floor needs.

Description of Work
Installed pad in large finished basement and re-installed carpet after a basement flood incident we had