BucksLocks

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2017

BucksLocks is based out of Newtown PA and provides professional Locksmith services to the residents of Newtown and it’s surrounding suburbs. Our locksmith services include commercial, automotive and residential locksmith. BucksLocks is a licensed and insured locksmith company that provides around the clock lockout services, lock installation, car key originating and duplication service. Call us anytime for a fast, reliable and professional Locksmith mobile local service. Yes, we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week....

Commercial and residential locksmith service offering reasonable rates, and punctual, courteous service, $10 off service calls for senior citizens, military personnel, police and firemen. Business hours are 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. 8:00 am- 12pm Saturday and Sunday All other hours are subject to emergency service pricing

Wilsons Hardware and Locksmiths provide prompt, professional lock service in store or at your residence or commercial location. Licensed and insured serving Lansdale, North Wales, Montgomeryville, Ambler, Doylestown, Souderton, Montgomery and Bucks County. PA Contractors License #PA005762. In operation since 1984, Wilson's is a full service TrueValue hardware store and Lansdale's premiere lock shop. Fabrication and repair of screen windows are done on premises. Free Parking in rear of store. www.wilsonshardware.com

Keiths Lock and Door Service has been serving the Lehigh Valley for the past 28 years. We are a family owned and operated company.We are members of the Better Business Bureau as well as ALOA(Associated Locksmiths of America).We are fully licenced ,and insured.PA LIC.037516--All Technicans and Locksmiths are ASSA Certified in High Security Locks and Hardware. Whitehall 610-262-6211 Bethlehem 610-691-6011 Center Valley 610-841-4060 Allentown 610-791-4926 Slatington 610-760-1125

05/17/2020

Jonathan came to our home to rekey all our exterior locks and install a deadbolt on an exterior door. He worked quickly and cleaned up the areas when he finished. He was polite and answered all my questions. We paid by check right then and there and it was very easy. Thank you!

Description of Work
Rekey old locks and install new deadbolt

Category locksmith

Thank you [Member Name Removed] !

05/25/2019

BucksLocks responded promptly via Angies List system to set up appointment and estimate costs. Yonathan arrived promptly and provided and explained his estimate. After inspection, he determined that one new lock was not needed and he reduced the price. He tested each of the multiple keys in each lock. All work was performed professionally. We would certainly use BucksLocks again.

Description of Work
Rekeying or replacement of several locks

Category locksmith

Thank you for choosing Buckslocks!

01/09/2018

The technician came out in nasty icy weather. He was able to install the lock -- he had experience with the same brand before -- and give me some helpful suggestions on completing the setup. He even did troubleshooting on a door open/closed sensor I had installed myself. Total time was about half an hour for everything.

Description of Work
Needed help completing the installation of a smart lock, which I had botched!

Category locksmith

Thank you for the great review and thank you for contacting us!

01/08/2018

The job was done effectiently.

Description of Work
I lost the keys to my car and needed to get my son’s car seat out as soon as possible. The locksmith was at my house in 35 minutes. He opened my car without a problem. Fast and professional service.

Category locksmith

Thank you! We are happy we could help

12/19/2017

I drive an older car and locked my keys in the car by accident. It was late at night, and I was alone at the mall. BucksLocks was there in less than 25 minutes. The man got my car open in literally a minute! Quick and professional service

Description of Work
I needed my car door opened.

Category locksmith

Thank you for contacting BucksLocks we are happy we could help !

Residential Locksmith, locks change, re-key locks, emergency lockouts, Automotive Locksmith, Make new Car keys, Car key Replacement, car Ignition Repair, Commercial Locksmith service, Fresh Locks installation, around the clock locksmith service, High security Lock installation, Patio door repairs, door unlocks

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal