Kazanjian Floors

Founded 1963 • With Angi since June 2010

3109 W Chester Pike

Newtown Square, PA 19073

All Flooring and Window Treatment Needs, Carpet, Hardwood Floors, Shades & Blinds, Financing Available....

10/21/2017

Don H.

• Owner Bill Donahue on-site to coordinate installation with team • Wonderful staff; Gayle and Maria knowledgeable about difference products • Clearly can explain pros and cons of items for site usage • Chose COREtec ONE vinyl plank flooring; durable with a nice tone that works with my oak hardwood flooring • Very easy to take care of • Installation crew very polite, professional, and did a good job • Thoroughly cleaned up job site when completed • Bill very accommodating when job was halted for 7 months due to construction nightmare created by another contractor • WOULD RECOMMEND AND TRUST YOUR FLOORS TO KAZAJIAN FLOORING • Bill is welcome to have prospective clients contact me as a reference

Description of Work
New kitchen flooring

Category flooring contractor

08/28/2015

Mark R.

Bill Anderson came out to the house to measure (accurately) our entire upstairs and basement, but more importantly, made a great suggestion on the color and quality of our new carpet that really turned out wonderfully! We couldn't be happier with the results Two men worked all day Saturday and they really kept at it. They were very protective of our stuff and home in general All in all, I would heartily recommend Kazanjian Floors They weren't the cheapest, but at least we got what we paid for.

Description of Work
Sold and installed new carpets in our basement and entire second floor and steps

08/26/2015

John W.

We were very pleased with Kazanjian Floors. Bill, the owner, personally came out and measured our rooms for free and made recommendations based on what he thought would work best for us - not just what he was trying to move. The appointments were kept, installers on time and professional. I would use them again.

Description of Work
We had carpet installed in our sitting room, stairs, hallway and bedroom.

04/03/2015

Sarah W.

Bill Donohue of Kazanjian Floors came to my home with samples of carpeting for the third floor within 24 hours of my call. He was very knowledgeable and informative and gave me an excellent price. I placed an order. Shortly thereafter, I decided to carpet the second floor of the house rather than the third. Mr. Donohue returned to my house the same day I called and showed me samples for that area. I placed an order and mailed a deposit for work on the second floor. I then had to cancel all the work. Mr. Donohue offered to deliver my deposit check to my home, but I asked him to just mail it.

Description of Work
Provided information and carpet samples at an excellent price. Honest and fair to the customer in a difficult situation.

02/11/2015

Jayshree P.

Description of Work
Install a new carpet and did a clean n quick job

07/28/2014

Bill D.

Description of Work
Carpet in three bedrooms and refinished hardwood floors in living room, dining room and foyer. Very easy process with great results. Very knowledgeable.

Category flooring contractor

Crown Flooring Co

At Crown Flooring Company we understand how important it is to give our customers that individualized attention that most other companies cannot provide. In order to continue to provide our customers with the one on one time they need to make their selections, we are exclusively and appointment only company. We have received great feedback from our customers that they love the personal attention , flexiblity of appointment and not feeling rushed like they do in other stores when surrounded by other shoppers . Our flooring experts will work with you every step of the way. We offer private consultations either in our lovely showroom, located in Aston, PA, or in the comfort of your own home at no extra charge. We make it easy to shop at home for flooring by bringing out a variety of samples to choose from.

Sciortino and Sons Hardwood Flooring LLC

We are a family and subcontractor flooring company Registration Number is: PA037482 Sciortino and Sons Hardwood Flooring, LLC is a family owned and operated business. We sand and refinish floors the old fashioned way, but make them look newer than you could ever imagine. We use the best polyurethane and methods available. We also offer LVT Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring! Our flooring materials are purchased from the best mills and factories possible. Our employees are educated, professional, and are the best in the industry. We provide fine workmanship, custom woodworking, and service and maintenance that will go above and beyond your expectations. We offer extreme professionalism, dedication, competitive prices, and over thirty years of experience. Whether your project is big or small, we guarantee to make you happy! We offer Free estimates and discounts on larger projects please call our office and talk to one of our project managers about your next flooring project or you can talk to the owner Emilio Sciortino he is never too busy to talk to his customers. He loves what he does and when you talk to him you will see what we mean. After 35years of doing floors he still love what he does!

Offers by Sciortino and Sons Hardwood Flooring LLC on Angi
    Penn Flooring & Restoration

Penn Flooring & Restoration is a small business that focuses on helping you love your home. Our crews have 20+ years of experience installing and refinishing hardwood floors and staircases. We are craftsmen that take great pride in our work, keeping deadlines and exceeding customer expectations. We accept cash, check or credit card for payment and provide free job estimates.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal

Carpet Installed, Area Rugs, Hardwood Floor Install & Refinished, Window Blinds and Shades