We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Esh Lawncare LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2012

205 Cinder RD

New Providence, PA 17560

Esh Lawncare is a customer service oriented lawn mowing and landscaping company located in Lancaster, PA. We are a full-service landscape provider, offering a wide range of management and maintenance services centered around prestige quality and customer service. Services include lawn mowing and

09/08/2019

Linda S.

We were very happy with the work done! The crew was polite and respectful of our property. We really appreciate the clean up and their attention to detail.

Description of Work
Mulching and tree limbs removed.

Category mulch, tree service

08/15/2019

Walter L.

It went great they even came back to do landscaping after so it would look presentable

Description of Work
removed 150 ft tree that fell due to the weather.

Category landscaping

08/13/2019

Anne O.

Ben's crew worked hard and professionally to accomplish the work as planned. Very pleased with results.

Description of Work
We had a pachysandra bed choked by invasive weeds. Ben removed the weeds, ground out a stump, replanted Removal of invasive weeds, restoring plantings, installing a path and grinding out a stump.

Category lawn service, mulch, hardscaping

06/19/2019

Sam C.

They did a great job, thorough cleanup. Truly professional and extremely personable.

Description of Work
Reconfigured raised bed, removed old plants, planted new shrubbery, edged and mulched.

05/23/2019

Anne M.

Esh Lawncare LLC receives a 5 STAR+ rating from me. What makes Esh Lawncare a true stand-out in the business is that as well as delivering an incredible lawn care and garden service, they can also tackle the true tree nightmares that homeowners occasionally experience from storm damage, and mature and failing trees. This company is simply first-rate in all categories, and the crew is extremely hard-working, efficient and friendly. Shouting out a big "Thank You" to everyone at Esh Lawncare LLC for taking some major landscaping burdens from our shoulders! It's such a relief! See you next year Ben!

Description of Work
Lawn and yard work and tree service

Category lawn service, mulch, tree service

05/20/2019

Thomas M.

Followed directions perfectly and did exactly what was asked. Did exactly what they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
Mulching, planting, edging

05/05/2019

Ron B.

I was looking for a professional lawncare service company to help me take care of my aging parents yard (I live several states away from them) and Esh Lawncare has been the right choice for me. They show up on scheduled work days and do a fantastic job. My father has cut his yard forever and is very proud of his yard. He is approaching 80 and severely injured himself, yup doing his yard work, and was stressing about this yard since he could not cut it himself. I found Esh Lawncare on Angies List and gave it a try. So glad I did, dad calls me after they leave and tells me how great his yard looks - he said better than when he did it himself. The price is good for this high quality, dependable and professional lawncare service company. Very happy.

Description of Work
Total Lawn care for my aging parents

04/25/2019

Robert V.

Excellent work!! Very nice people, great communicators, and look forward to working with Ben and Ammon in the future!!!

Description of Work
Landscaping, tree service, mulch and topsoil, lawn care

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch, tree service

04/07/2019

Arnold P.

Always a great job. We show them what we want done and it is done beautifully

Description of Work
clean up landscaping

Category lawn service, mulch

06/14/2018

Katie S.

Ben and his crew do quality work at a fair price. They are knowledgeable, friendly, punctual, and accommodating. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Various landscaping projects—pruning, edging, mulching, planting, installing raised vegetable beds

Category landscaping, lawn service

04/22/2018

Karen R.

Ben’s crew did our mowing last year and we were very pleased with how great our lawn looked their reliability. This year he did our spring cleanup. Our property has never looked this good. Ben and his crew worked so hard all day to complete the job. He has been a great help with some issues we had in our yard and jumps right in to solve them. We would highly recommend Ben and his crew to all.

Description of Work
Mowing, planting and spring clean up.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, tree service, hardscaping

12/20/2017

Martha W.

Over the last twenty years, I’ve come to expect pushy sales tactics, inflated prices, absenteeism, and/or sloppy work from lawn care companies. Esh is a superb exception to the rule. This company’s remarkably courteous associates are consummate professionals—highly skilled, conscientious artists, devoted to their work and to giving customers pride in their lawns at a reasonable price. I feel very fortunate to have found experts who care as much about the health and beauty of my grass, bushes, and trees as I do.

Description of Work
Prepping and seeding a thin lawn, pruning wild bushes, shaping ungainly trees.

10/24/2017

Drew W.

Very prompt, great communication, and great job!

Description of Work
Shrubs removed and lawn relandscaped

Category landscaping

02/20/2017

Donald B.

Excellent service. Ben very professional, responds quickly to any questions. Crew prompt, do outstanding job. Have contracted them for snow removal this year, hopeful I can

Description of Work
Snow removal

10/31/2016

Todd L.

First proposed visit called off after I contacted him. He was not proactive reaching me. Second time his equipment broke down but he did contact me. When he got here the work went fine

Description of Work
aeration and over seed

09/07/2016

Cathy G.

Great! They showed up on time each week, and mowed & trimmed all around the fence, deck, sidewalks, and swingset. Ben Esh is very responsive and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Weekly mowing during the summer.

11/29/2015

Jane M.

Esh Lawncare takes care of our property, from brush-clearing to lawn care to snow plowing. Prompt, professional, courteous and fairly priced. I also appreciate being able to email requests and pay online. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Ben's crew does weekly lawn-mowing on our 8- acre farmette.

Category lawn service, snow removal

02/10/2015

Lifford C.

Cost was reasonable. Ben Esh is knowledgeable and very professional in the lawn care business. Work was done when scheduled. The lawn turned out as expected-good.

Description of Work
Reseed lawn

07/08/2014

Charlotte H.

Very good communication with provider. Came when he said he would come. Worked diligently for several hours and when in doubt of whether to trim something, he asked. Did an excellent job and great clean up. Very friendly and professional. Total cost of project came in several hundred dollars less than the estimate. Would definitely use again and recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Trimmed all trees, bushes, hedges on property. Cleaned up all debris and volunteered to clean up some kindling under a table.

Category lawn service, leaf removal, tree service

06/17/2014

Melissa T.

This is the second year that we have used this company. When my in-laws were in need of mowing help, we called Esh. Ben fit them into the schedule immediately. Both my in-laws and I are very pleased with the job done every week. The lawn looks great, neatly done and the crew cleans up when they are finished. The staff are alway professional, friendly and courteous. Any time that I have had to contact Ben, he is very responsive and usually answers within the end of the business day. He is easily contacted via email or cell phone. He has gone above and beyond in an effort to accomodate different requests (i.e.: asked him to dispose of some old mulch for me, and he was willing to do so). We have been very happy with our services and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone else looking for mowing/landscaping services.

Description of Work
Esh mows our lawn, as well as our in-laws' lawn on a weekly basis.

06/06/2014

Pauline L.

Mr. Esh arrived on time and immediately went to work removing my old tree and planting a new tree. He reduced the size of my larghe bed in front of my home and treated the old area and spread new grass seed. They didn't waste time and finished within one hour and the price was VERY reasonable. I have used Mr. Esh before and will continue to use him for all my landscaping work.

Description of Work
Planted new tree and removed old tree. Downsized large bed and prepared old area with new grass seed.

04/17/2014

Joyce M.

Provider was very professional and promt. I chose another provider, but the decision was very difficult, since this was a good experience. I would work with him in the future.

Description of Work
Estimate only.

02/04/2014

Melissa T.

We were very pleased with the job that Esh's did mowing every week. They always came as scheduled and the lawn was done well, along with the trimming around trees, flowerbeds, etc. The owner is very easily reached and very accommodating. Any time I had to leave a message, my call was returned promptly. He is very professional and courteous. The only area of concern was the lack of clean up after mowing. The driveway, front porch and sidewalks were rarely swept clean time and time again. In fairness however, I did not address the issue with the men that did the mowing, nor with the owner (Ben), so it was not an issue that was addressed at any point in time.

Description of Work
mowing and some edging

01/16/2014

Irving W.

They did a wonderful job at a very reasonable price. They didn't cut the bushes, they pulled them out of the ground and hauled them away. They also leveled the ground and reshaped everything.

Description of Work
I have used Esh Lawncare LLC for landscaping. They also removed three bushes and one tree for me.

Category landscaping, tree service

10/23/2013

Christopher L.

Our beds had become overgrown with weeds since the previous owner had let things go between agreement and closing. Esh did a great job clearing all the growth, trimming the bushes, and laying down weed preventer. How they got some of the stuff out, I'll never know. Hopefully I don't need this service again, but if I do, I will definitely use Esh.

Description of Work
Trimmed bushes and small trees. Most importantly, cleared all weeds and growth from the beds.

DeRail Lawn and Tree Services

What people see first matter and say a lot about you. It takes just a quick glance, maybe three seconds, for someone to evaluate you when they see your “YARD” and “HOME”. In this short time, the person (s) have form an opinion about you based on your yard appearance. Good Looking Yard “says” a lot of great things about you! But an ugly Yard says you are not keeping up with everyone. Strong trees start at the roots, which is why it is important that your lawn is healthy and well maintained. But Trees needed a Little extra care to keep them look healthy and Safe. Let face the times we live now, Lawsuits are in the up and up and now! It is important to have a “Safe Yard” now for Family and Friends now. We proudly serve Adams, Lebanon, York, Lancaster and Dolphin Counties. We have a 2nd office located in Annville. Derail Lawn and Tree Services. For more information see our website at: https://deraillawnandtreeservice.com/

Offers Coupon

Teamans lawn care

I provide mowing, trimming, mulching, and bush trimming if needed. I am a small business owner looking for more lawns to take on this season. I have been mowing for 3 years now. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Lawn and Yard services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Cuttin Up Grounds Crew

Hello Welcome to Cuttin Up Grounds Crew, Services we provide are: Lawn care, Snow Removal, Helping Hands (such as moving crew, etc) Business existing since 2018. For more information about myself pm me.

BU14158
    PA Dept of Agriculture
    09/30/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Lawn mowing. Hedge & shrub trimming. Tree Trimming and Removal, Mulching. Landscape design & installation. Hardscaping. Cleanups. Commercial Snow removal.