N Bennecoff Drywall & Plaster

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

215 7th St 2nd Fl

New Cumberland, PA 17070

Over 30 years of experience, second and third generation. Drywall and plaster work. Offering unique solutions to complex problems. Award Winning....

Resposiveness

drywall (117)plastering (39)interior painting (15)wallpaper removal (2)

04/08/2021

Work done as scheduled and excellent communications.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2021

This was an educated customer that made the process easy and comfortable from our first contact. The job went smoothly, even though our arrangement was affected by a schedule change from another contractor. Due to concise and clear communication, we were able to make it work and complete the job without issue. I'm grateful for the feedback.

04/08/2021

Great. Very friendly, neat. Good cleanup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2021

We're very happy to know that our efforts were successful. The cooperation during the process and the kind words offering feedback are greatly appreciated.

02/02/2021

Punctual, fair price and quality work. Thumbs up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster infill/repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2021

I appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

01/31/2021

Very responsive, quoted price was reasonable and showed up on time and got the job done. No issues and work quality was top notch. True plaster work seems to be a lost art but these guys are on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster repair/ infill

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2021

We enjoyed working for this homeowner. Made the process easy and we felt welcome and appreciated. I'm thrilled to hear that our efforts met expectations. We appreciate it!

11/06/2020

All great jobs. Timely. Kept us informed when they would be there. Did professional work. Very conscience work. Cleaned up after themselves. Pleasant to do business with. Will have more jobs in the near future for them. Thanks again to all of you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, Plastering, Painting - Interior

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

We're thankful for the great review!

07/09/2020

Nate and Junior did a wonderful job and charged a fair price.. They installed three sheets of drywall and repaired existing drywall in a small powder room. The work was performed quickly with virtually no dust or extra joint compound created when finishing the joints. It took awhile to get the work scheduled mostly due to Covid-19 but it was well work the wait. I would recommend this firm for dryw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install & repair drywall in powder room

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

I'm glad our client was pleased with the results of our work. We're grateful for the review.

06/18/2020

Good , he is coming back to texture the finush

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix holes in the walls and ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

I appreciate the review. We enjoyed working for this family to repair their walls and ceilings.

06/02/2020

Nate and Junior are some of the most professional and respectful people I’ve ever met. I pride myself in being professional in my industry but they put me to shame in how incredibly helpful, flexible, and kind they are. I started demolition on my bathroom walls in my older house, with the expectation that another drywall professional was going to come and complete the project a few days later. Tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, plaster

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2020

It was a pleasure to work with this client. He was very specific about his expectations and was pleasant throughout the process of restoring the walls in his bathroom. He was even kind enough to send us pictures of the completed renovation. We're grateful to have been able to be of assistance and always appreciate detailed feedback.

12/13/2019

it went well. They did not create much dirt or dust. The replacement area is better than the rest of the wall

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster on stairwell was bubbled out. 3'x7' area needed to be removed and replaced

CATEGORY drywall,plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

This was a fun job. The client was specific about their concerns and expectations. They provided pictures of the issue. The repair went smoothly. I'm very pleased to know that they're happy with the results of our efforts. I'm appreciative of the time taken to leave a detailed review.

10/24/2019

Nate and Junior did an excellent job. Our drywall has some major issues throughout our 20 year old home due to improper install. I had Nate come out initially to repair some holes from electrical work and some drywall seams. I plan on calling him again for more repairs. He is very busy, however he is very responsive to call right away, which I appreciate. He also worked well with us in stopping by...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

The job was on the outer edge of our service area but it was a pleasure to work for this family and help them resolve some of their wall and ceiling issues. I'm grateful for the review.

Drywall & Plaster Work.

We may choose to work with investors(flippers) on a case-by-case basis but our primary focus is to serve homeowners and business owners seeking top-notch quality.