Danny's Guitar Shop

With Angi since April 2012

102 Forrest Ave

Narberth, PA 19072

Danny's is the newest, friendliest little guitar store on the Main Line. We got your acoustic and electric guitars, basses, amps, accessories, lessons, and repairs right here....

11/17/2015

Larry B.

I am taking guitar lessons at Danny's with Jim Fogarty who is among the best teachers I have had in anything in my nearly six-decades of existence. Jim cleared up my confusion about guitar chords on the first lesson, and is providing me with the guitar knowledge and skills I need to really improve my playing. I have been a customer of Danny's Guitar for 5-6 years now, and recommend them to anyone with an interest in quality guitar lessons, sales, and service.

Description of Work
I am taking guitar lessons with Jim Fogarty who is among the best teachers I have had in anything in my nearly six-decades of existence. Jim cleared up my confusion about chords on the first lesson, and is providing me with the guitar prowess I need to really improve my playing. I have been a customer of Danny's Guitar for 5-6 years now, and recommend them to anyone with an interest in quality guitar lessons, sales, and service.

Category music lessons

08/03/2015

Larry B.

Danny, as usual, took the time to explain my options to me, gave me all of the information i needed to make a decision, told me a good joke, and even helped me bring my new equipment to the car.

Description of Work
Danny Gold helped pick out a used bass guitar and amp. I have been wanting to get a bass guitar for years (I acquired my first six string electric guitar from Danny's several years ago).

10/15/2014

Douglas B.

Description of Work
Repaired a broken vintage (1967) Martin D12-28 Dreadnought 12 string guitar |It took them a while to get started, but when they got to it they did a first rate job. |In their defense, I got the guitar to them just as their repair guy went on vacation.

02/11/2013

l

Description of Work
I have purchased several guitars from Danny's, and have been taking lessons for about two-and-a-half years. I am an adult (middle-aged) student and receive great enjoyment from my lessons and the ability I am developing with the guitar. I have tremendous fun playing some of the songs I have been listening to for decades. I strongly recommend anyone who is shopping for a guitar, looking for instruction, or who needs repair, to go to Danny's. - Larry Bartkus

Category musical instrument repair,music lessons

04/24/2012

karen G.

They did a very good job on the repair and had a quick turn around time. They are very friendly, helpful, and give good advice.

Description of Work
We used Danny's Guitar Shop to do bridge work on my son's guitar.

Musical Instrument Repair
    Music Instruction

Music instruction, lessons, acoustic, electric, bass, amplifier & guitar.