Biniek Specialty Contractors LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2011

General Remodeling

Your one stop shop for all exterior renovations since 1997. Services provided: ROOFING (all types) , SIDING (all types) GUTTERS (all types) DECKS, WINDOWS, DOORS, LIGHT EXCAVATION WORK, EGRESS KITS, MASONRY (brick, block, stone, concrete, pavers, flagstone, chimneys) ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS, Basement Waterproofing and drainage systems....

Zen Windows

Receive your window replacement quote via email with no need for an in-home visit. No salespeople. No pressure. Zen Windows Central PA provides stress-free window replacement services in Harrisburg, York, Lancaster and the surrounding cities and counties, without the stress and frustration of lengthy sales presentations and high-pressure salespeople. By dealing directly with owners Andrew and Sarah Zahn, you are assured that your experience will be the best from initial contact to following up after the expert installation. The process is simple: when you contact Zen Windows Central PA, the owner will ask you a few questions to gather a little information online or on the phone. They will then email you a bid in about five minutes with all the specifications for your job. No hassle. No frustration. Just Zen.... you'll wish all your renovation projects were this easy. *"The Best Window Company out there” -Remodeling Magazine

LR Wilson Seamless Gutters Inc

We are a family owned business, specializing in gutter installs and replacements, along with gutter cleaning, for residential and commercial services since 1993. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Garrety Glass - Betterliving Patio & Sunrooms

If you need glass for your home, come into our showroom and let us help. We'll help you find exactly what your looking for, and give you an iron-clad price right there on the spot. Turnaround time is fast and guaranteed, and our prices are GREAT. Let us help with mirrors, table tops, shower enclosures, windows, or any custom or unusual requirements you may have. If it can be done, WE CAN DO IT. We're also the area's premier sunroom company. Simply put, we build exceptional quality sunrooms... with a customer service experience to match. Construction projects can be tricky and sometimes frustrating - but not with Garrety. Regardless of your glass needs, there's an excellent chance we can help. From Sunrooms, Shade Products and Glass Showers to our outstanding Commercial & Residential departments, we don't just do glass. "We are your Glass Experts"

04/04/2018

Excellent. Everyone that I was in contact with from Biniek Specialty Contractors was professional and extremely knowledgable. From Tawyna in the office, to Paul and his crew when they arrived on-site to do the work, I could not have asked for a better experience or to deal with better people. And yeah, they fixed the problem too!

Description of Work
Roof repairs were required to fix a stubborn leak near a dormer

02/24/2018

Not well. I had a Paul Biniek Co. representative out to look at replacement of roofing and siding from a hail storm and asked them to work with me and my insurance company. The rep. was on time to reviewed the work, was thorough, informative, and ended up providing a verbal commitment to work with the insurance company directly and provide savings in the way of a deductible waiver to get the work done. We also reviewed additional work in the way of replacement windows and upgraded siding that I would pay for above the insurance coverage. In the end Paul Biniek Co. never provide a written proposal or contract confirming the insurance scope of work and the rep. told me that they would not provide a cost estimate for the additional work unless I released them to proceed with the insurance carrier. With no written agreement I was unwilling to proceed with an unconditional release for them to work directly with the insurance company for work that would exceed $24,000.00. They were not the right company for this project.

Description of Work
Hail damage roof and siding replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

The contract that you were being asked to sign is a Contingency Contract. It is our companys' policy to require this prior to moving forward in working with the insurance company to reach an estimate that is agreeable between both Biniek and the insurance company based on the repairs/renovations needed due to the damage sustained. We work directly with the insurance company for proceeds, at no additional cost to you, and the Contingency Contract basically gives us the security of knowing that after the time and effort we put forth, you will contract with us to do the work. While we do not charge any additional fees for working with insurance, it does require knowledge and experience in insurance work and can often require a good bit more time than when insurance is not involved. Once the insurance company agrees, we move forward with a contract that is agreeable between the insurance and Biniek. In the event that the insurance does not agree to pay, you would not be obligated by this contingency contract to move forward in any way. In your particular situation, your insurance was also refusing to work any further with us unless you moved forward with this contingency. If you have any further questions or concerns, we would be happy to discuss further with you. Please feel free to call me any time at 717-486-7530.

09/20/2017

Paul Biniek were responsive and courteous. They identified the problem and proposed a solution. Biniek quickly worked us into the schedule. Even coming in on a long weekend holiday to prevent further water leakage to the interior of our home from the roof.

Description of Work
Identify roof leak and repair it.

07/19/2017

I recently hired Biniek Specialty Contractors to replace my roof and to do some repairs for other storm related damages done to my home. They walked me through the entire process of filing a claim with my insurance company and were very knowledgeable and helpful! I was very pleased with the quality of work, the friendliness of everyone that I dealt with, and the timely fashion in which the work was completed. They definitely get a five star rating from me and I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Replaced roof and gutters, replaced a few siding pieces , and other storm related damages.

07/17/2017

They were prompt, professional, efficient, and they cleaned up after themselves really well.

Description of Work
New roof and skylight.

Category roofing,skylights

05/22/2017

Paul and the crew were very professional and courteous. After the job was done, they made sure everything was cleaned up. They did some small things like painting the propane and exhaust vents black to match the roof. Paul had to drive a couple of hours to pick up the skylight to make sure it was installed as promised.

Description of Work
Installed new roof, gutters, gutter guards and skylight.

05/18/2017

It went very smoothly. Bill and his workers treated me very well. Would recommend them to anyone who needed a roof! A++

Description of Work
I needed a new roof and spouting from hail damage. They did a great job. My roof looks very nice and the color change we picked makes the house look so much better!

06/21/2016

We were extremely pleased with the professionalism, skills and problem-solving abilities of Paul Biniek and his team members, who we understand have been with him for years. We called them about a very challenging skylight leak, which no one else--including my husband who ran an engineering firm--had been able to correct. We thought they would simply give us an estimate. Instead, the owner Paul proceeded to climb on the roof and immediately set to work fixing the problem by removing the metal trim pieces and recaulking the window. During the next heavy rain, we discovered that, though they had gone a long way to fixing the problem, a tiny leak remained. We let them know and they scheduled another visit. Some further testing allowed them to find that leak in an unexpected part of the skylight, which they then repaired. They also arranged for some gutter replacements and roof painting, which went just as well (but obviously at additional cost). Although we thought we needed more of our standing seam outbuilding roofs painted, Paul persuaded us it wasn't necessary. How often does that happen! Next time we want help with our roofs or have other construction needs, Biniek Specialty Contractors will be the first people we call!

Description of Work
Skylight repair

Category skylights

04/17/2016

They arrived at approximately 8:30 a.m. and had the old shingles, gutters off and new completely installed by 2:30 p.m. They were efficient and very professional. After the installation, they made sure that all debris and nails were picked up. They were out of here by 3:30 p.m. with the only indication that they were here was the new roof. BTW, my tulips are in full bloom all around the house. They carefully walked around them and covered shrubs with a protective net. AWESOME job.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof and replaced the gutters.

02/13/2016

Paul Biniek from the estimate phase to the completion of the project was very professional and responsive to all questions and regarding the project. Paul and his workman took the time to explain the products, the processes and work to be done. The quality of the workmanship was excellent I would unqualifiedly re commend Biniek Specialty Contractors LLC to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and resided house

Category roofing,siding

Roofing-repair, installation & replacement. Siding. Gutters. Doors. Windows. Skylights. Decks. Additions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available