Button Oil Company Inc

Founded 1933 • With Angi since November 2011

Rear 116 S Main St

Mountain Top, PA 18707

Family owned & operated since 1933. Additional contact names - Amanda Button, Robert Button. Additional address - PO Box 8, Mountaintop, PA 18707. Additional DBA - Button Oil Co....

01/24/2017

Michael Y.

Never a problem

Description of Work
Cleaned oil furnace and oil deliveries

02/04/2015

Gerald L.

Description of Work
Filled my oil tanks for the winter season. They came the day after I called them.

12/07/2014

Keith B.

I called two weeks ago as a new customer for a furnace cleaning and maintenance. The gentleman told me he would call me back that evening or the next morning. We never heard back and woke up this morning to no heat. We're thinking bad ignitor or flame sensor and if it would have been caught had they called back like they told me they would. It's also Sunday so this will probably end up now costing an arm and a leg if we want it fixed today.

Description of Work
Absolutely nothing

08/28/2014

Alan M.

Description of Work
Delivered oil

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

04/12/2014

Sheila L.

I set up an automatic delivery plan for the season and it worked out great. I never ran out of oil like I did for the past 2 seasons using suburban and I was in their automatic delivery plan also. Prices are also cheaper than suburban

Description of Work
Deliver oil automatically

12/05/2013

David T.

We called the office and was told we would receive a call from the delivery person the next day. The delivery person called and we setup a date. He arrived on the scheduled day and filled our tank. We were not at home and all went well. We were able to pay with our credit card without being at home.

Description of Work
Provider filled underground propane tank.

Category propane sales

09/26/2013

Peter B.

Work was done quickly and finished when promised. I have no complaints about the plumbing work that Button Oil Company completes and have been using Button Oil for years.

Description of Work
Fix a leak in the drain pipe from the laundry room.

Category plumbing

02/05/2013

Andy S.

Button Oil was very responsive getting out to our home with oil and setting us up with automated delivery. They were also helpful getting our propane switched over to their service. Even for refills, I find that they respond quickly and are friendly to deal with.

Description of Work
Oil & Propane Service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, propane sales

11/30/2011

Patricia R.

I like the quality of their service and if you call and make an appointment, they give you a time and they show up when they are supposed to. I think they are fairly priced and I also think that they have a decent price on the oil as well. When I called them for an emergency, they came in at 8 o'clock at night to see what was wrong with the furnace. Their oil is cheaper than anybody else's. I've used them for several years and even my brother uses them. They are just a good company to use and locally owned. The grandmother owned it before and now it's been 3 generations.

Description of Work
I used Button Oil Company, Inc. recently for a furnace clean, probably in November.

John's Plumbing

John's plumbing and drain cleaning.24 Hours, Fast Response. Water Heaters Same Day Service Main Sewer Cleared Laundry Lines, bathtub Kitchen Sink, Drains, Traps Pipe repair Water Lines Gas pipe Faucet repair Leaking pipe repair Toilet valve Wax seal Supply Lines New Installation-Old houses All Pipes Cleared Ballcock Garbage disposal Tub & Shower Valves sump-pump All aspects

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover

Residential / commercial oil and propane supply. Repair and Installation of oil, propane & natural gas boilers and furnaces, air conditioning and plumbing.