Bob's Appliance Repairs & HVAC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2011

PO Box 9

Morton, PA 19070

We repair all makes and models of appliances, heating and air conditioning. We replace water heaters and service all ac types. ...

12/10/2021

Jenna M.

Excellent company. Was on time. Was cheap and had parts right on his truck. Would def recommend

Description of Work
Dryer repair

11/12/2020

Charles P.

Had to book a week in advance, but freezer was staying frozen and there was not much in fridge so I went ahead and booked on the strength of the reviews. Tech came out on scheduled date, checked it out and informed me freezer door must have been left slightly open (I was away) and let ice build up in vents that moved cold air from freezer to fridge. Told me to defrost the machine (and told me how), only charged $20 service fee! Working fine now.

Description of Work
Refrigerator was too warm, freezer too cold and full of frost.

01/24/2020

Robert H.

bobs came out and got me going on a 30 degree day. Very good work and would hire again

Description of Work
Heating system was down

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, small appliance repair, water heater repair, dryer vent cleaning

01/23/2020

Robert H.

Went great. Both were working within an hour.

Description of Work
Refrigerator and heater

03/21/2017

James P.

Very well, Installed new part and had dryer heating inside of 20 mins.

Description of Work
Repair Dryer. Dryer was not heated.

02/20/2017

Neal F.

Bob's son showed up. He opened the newer dry in the back, put meter on the wire in the back, and said "No Power". Then proceeded to go to the next dryer and came up with his diagnoses. I was being nice, just having a conversation while he worked, and he was very standoffish, didn't want to be watched. He wanted me to stand on the opposite side of the house, and he could fix the dryer and he has the parts in the truck, but he wound up leaving in a huff. Fed up with bad appliance repair men, I went to do research on YouTube to find out what the problem could be with my dryers, and I learned a lot. But what was strange, is that every video for my newer dryer model was opened in the front, no the back. I opened the back of my dryer, and in fact there were no sensors back there, and the wire he tested was for the dryer light, you know... the light that comes on when you open the dryer door, that light. And since the dryer door was closed, the light was off so there was in fact "No Power" to the dryer light. In addition, for the other dryer, I had someone else diagnose it, and it was different than what "the son" told me, and he showed how that piece was working correctly. Wow, not only did he not know what he was doing, he was going to have me pay to have him keep paying for new parts in the dryer until it worked.

Description of Work
I have two dryers that stopped working.

Category small appliance repair

01/17/2017

Charlene S.

Great! Technician called before he came over. Was very professional, courteous and helpful. Great service and a great price. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

09/26/2016

Sharon S.

My electric dryer as squealing. Bob came out promptly and repaired.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Category small appliance repair

09/14/2016

john T.

Excellent customer service and knowledgeable . Called at 8 am. and had repairman out and fixed by 9:10.

Description of Work
Replaced evaporator motor on refrigerator.

08/18/2016

Timothy H.

I called for an appointment to have the tech come out and repair our refrigerator. I left a description of the problem on the answering machine at Bob's. My call was returned very quickly. When I spoke to the tech. on the phone and described the problem my refrigerator was giving us, running warm, he said he would be glad to come out, but the fix would be a simple "do it yourself", if I felt I could manage it. Well, it was simple for me to do, I did what he said and our refrigerator is back to running tip-top! Now that is excellent customer service, folks!! He could have easily came out and charged us for a repair and I would have been happy with that, but the way it went was terrific and Bob's Appliance Repair of Morton, PA has gained a customer for life. Honest and professional. Thank you Bob's Appliance Repair!

Description of Work
Refrigerator running warm.

12/12/2015

Megan W.

The technician arrived on time, 7am, diagnosis took five minutes, and the problem was fixed in fifteen minutes. He had time to look at a dryer that wasn't working well and he fixed that too. We are planning on calling him again this week to look at our dishwasher!

Description of Work
Our refrigerator and freezer were not staying cold. He replaced the heating element.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/29/2015

Candace W.

The entire process was excellent!

Description of Work
Our dryer stopped working Saturday night. I looked on Angies's list and saw this listing. I called on Sunday AM and was called back. They said a tech would be out on Monday between 10-1. The provider called and was at my hoyse by 10:15. He diagnised the problem and had the part on his truck. He xplained to my husband that the dial always needed to be turned clockwise and even drew a little arrow. My dryer was up and running in half an hour. I couldnt ask for better service. Would call them again and highly recommend this business

05/06/2015

tom C.

I had a repair done on my upright freezer. The freezer was only blowing cool air and not freezing, This message was relayed by my wife. By the time Bob's got there it was not shutting on. Bob's put a new operations circuit on even though he was told that it was blowing cool out two days before when it was operating. The unit still did not freeze 30 hours after the repair. It was the same temperature as before the repair. When I complained he didn't like me reporting the facts and in his own words My pissy attitude and started screaming at me. When I told him that i would file a complaint, he shouted :take me to court:. He does not stand before his service. Totally unprofessional when he doesn't get his way.

Description of Work
Tried to repair Upright freezer.

02/16/2015

Karen B.

SERVICE WAS GREAT. DID A SHOW & TELL ABOUT THE REPAIR HE HAD THE TWO REPLACEMENT PARTS IN THE SERVICE TRUCK VERY NICE SERVICE TEC

Description of Work
REPAIRED DRYER NEED A PULLEY & A FAN

01/01/2015

Jackie E.

I called around 12:30 pm and left a message with my contact information. My call was returned within 30 minutes. The gentleman apologized for not being able to come out that day explaining that, with the holidays, he's been a bit busy. (More than understandable in my opinion) He scheduled a technician to come out the next morning (Tuesday) between 9 and 12. He said I would get a call when the tech was on his way. At 9:05 am on Tuesday, I got a call from the tech ( and I feel terrible for not remembering his name) saying he would be here in 15 or 20 minutes. Sure enough, he was at my house by 9:25. My poor dryer sounded like I was tumbling boulders in it. I didn't hold out much hope for it but the technician went right to work. He determined the problem, explained (in detail) what was wrong, and gave me a price for repair. No pressure at all!!! He had the necessary parts on his truck and within a short amount of time, I was ready to go. He also passed along some very useful information that I was not aware of concerning my dryer. The price of $156.00 for everything was extremely reasonable. If I had decided not to go ahead with the repairs, the visit would have only cost me $20.00!!! Where else can you get a house call for that price??? I will definitely use this company for all future repair needs.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

12/02/2014

Judy S.

It went great. I called Bob's and someone actually answered the phone! He took down the information and said someone would be over within 2 hours and my repairman came in under an hour. He was cordial, respectful and very informative. He unfortunately gave me the bad news that the appliance could not be fixed and only charged the $20 service fee. I appreciated his honesty! They will be my first call the next time something goes wrong with any other appliance.

Description of Work
Checked out my broken refrigerator and freezer.

11/19/2014

Elizabeth J.

They arrived on scheduled day. They were a bit late but they did call. A sensor was replaced and loads of lint, which we did not know was there, was removed. Dryer is working fine.

Description of Work
Our dryer needed repair. We thought we would need a new one.

05/30/2014

Elaine A.

Wow, very impressive. Called Bob and within 10 minutes, got return call. He came within 15 minutes and the washer was repaired within an hour of when I initially placed the call. Extremely reasonable with a service call being only $20 plus website has coupon...... will definitely keep in mind for future repairs and recommend to others. He was very knowledgeable; professional and nice.......

Description of Work
Repaired washer

05/28/2014

Bill H.

Very satisfied..... first, I called on a Sunday and they called back within an hour as was their promise. Came out first thing Monday (by 7:30 AM) and gave me the quick diagnosis that my unit was not worth repairing, and why. Only charged $20 for the service call. I will use them again and recommend.

Description of Work
Came to repair a broken refrigerator

05/08/2014

Henry W.

Contractor arrived at the stated time, performed a dignosisted test on my gas drier and determined that the ignitor was damaged. Replaced the damaged ignitor.

Description of Work
installed a new ignitor in my gas dryer.

04/15/2014

Rob R.

Excellent. Solved the short term problem, and also recommended long-term solution. Initial contact and scheduling was simply outstanding and incredibly easy (and quick)! Called ahead before arrival, and was on-time. Was courteous, respectful, and very knowledgeable. Definitely very impressed with the overall service of Bob's, and would definitely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Fixed a leak in our refrigerator/freezer.

04/10/2014

William P.

The technician called 20 minutes before arriving (as promised). He quickly assessed the problem I was having with the refrigerator. He performed all the work in less than an hour, was very polite and answered all of my questions. I was very satisfied with this repair experience.

Description of Work
Amana refrigerator stopped cooling. The technician assessed the situation, replaced the required part (thermister), unplugged the frozen drain line and leveled the refrigerator.

Category electrician

03/10/2014

Andrew M.

The problem with my washer began on Saturday afternoon. I called Bob's for service not expecting to hear until Monday but received a return call within an hour or so. The technician was here first thing Monday, diagnosed the problem within minutes and had the repair done shortly after. Everyone I encountered was pleasant, professional and knowledgable and I couldn't be more satisfied with the experience. I'll be happy to share this with everyone I can.

Description of Work
Repaired my washer.

01/23/2014

Cynthia H.

Clean and tidy. Knowledgeable. Courteous.

Description of Work
Replaced dryer belt. Also cleaned out dryer vent for no additional cost.

01/21/2014

Monica D.

The technician was very pleasant and quickly diagnosed the problem with the refrigerator. He made the repair and the refrigerator has been working perfectly ever since. We will most definitely call Bob's Appliance in the future should we need a repair.

Description of Work
My husband left a message early on the morning of 1/13/14 regarding our broken refrigerator. The call was promptly returned and an appointment set within a few hours THE SAME DAY!. The technician was even willing to call my husband when he was on his way so that he could leave work and meet him.

Craft Mechanical Services

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Drain Cleaning

Delaware Plumbing Professionals

We take great pride in being family owned and operated. Our mission is to provide our customers with exceptional service while delivering top-notch quality. Our reputation is based on the service and quality we provide, as well as the safety of our customers and their homes. We strive for transparency throughout your entire experience with our company and as well, promise to be upfront and honest. We treat your home like our home. Call us today for Better Service, Better Price, Better Value!

Offers by Delaware Plumbing Professionals on Angi
    R.F.BONDURANT Plumbing & Heating

Welcome to the website of Richard F. Bondurant Plumbing & Heating LLC, one of Pennsylvania's most respected providers of plumbing and heating services. We are a full service family-owned and operated plumbing and heating contractor. For more than 30 years, we've provided our customers with the most efficient on-the-sport service possible. Your needs and our reputation are extremely important to us. This is why we stand behind everything we sell and install. Whether your're constructing your new home, looking to remodel your bathroom, needing to update your hot water heating system or simply needing to fix a leaky faucet, we have one goal in mind: togive you superior services at a great value. Our staff of professionals receive continuous training and education on new and current technologies. As a member of the Plumber-Heating-Cooling-Contractors Association (PHCC), all work performed will meet or exceed local & state plumbing code standards. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express

Appliance Repair - Large. Appliance Repair - Small. Electrical. Heating & AC. Plumbing. Water Heaters.