Secure For Sure LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/28/2022

825 Hudson Dr

Morrisville, PA 19067

With great workmanship and extensive experience, we have seen it all and are experts in our field. Licensed and insured, we will safely and securely ensure the job is done to your satisfaction. 24/7 emergency, nights, weekends and holidays at no extra charge! Call us today; (888) 691-4045. Additional email - info@secureforsurellc.com. Additional fax - (215) 394-8363....

garage doors (234)door installation (7)HVAC Companies (1)

02/12/2021

The work was done professionally and thoroughly. I learned a lot from Yuvi, and he didn't try to sell me a bunch of things I didn't need when he fully inspected my garage door. I would definitely work with him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door torsion spring replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

thank you very much it was a pleasure meeting you

12/27/2020

The technician Omar, was excellent and explained everything in detail. He even completed my installation during the last snow storm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the garage door with an opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

11/05/2020

Excellent service. Above & beyond..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

11/02/2020

Great! He was on time, explained everything he was doing and what it meant for the repairs needed. Everything was very reasonably priced and he even covered the difference in the cost of the springs, because the ones he quoted the price for were not the size required for the size doors we have. He never pushed the most expensive options for replacement parts, but recommended what would help extend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix one door that would not go up and another that would not close all the way

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

10/28/2020

Yuvi was no less than amazing! Great and professional work. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

09/17/2020

He was a wonderful person all the way around and the work was great the door never work so good in 20 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door was broken and he fix it . He was a wonderful person.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

Thank you very much it was a pleasure meeting you

09/01/2020

I received a call from Secure for Sure about FIVE minutes after I posted the request on Angie's List. The owner listened to my concerns about the door, asked when it would be convenient for him to come, and was at my house that SAME evening. He not only installed the electric eyes, but also tweaked the tension of the door, because it kept bouncing back up because the tension was too strong. He is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric eyes for the garage door were installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

07/28/2020

An impeccable job from a genuine professional. Yuvi thoroughly explained the issues with our existing garage door setup and provided a comprehensive list of the parts and their respective functions necessary to remedy the issue. The end result was fantastic and is testament to his skilled craftsmanship. Would undoubtedly recommend 100%.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Garage Doors & Wiring

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

Thank you very much it was a pleasure meeting you

07/22/2020

Yavi was fantastic! First of all he pinged me within half an hour after I had bought the deal on Angie's list. When he came he immediately found out what the problem was for both our garage doors: the spring system the builder had put in has bad anyways and broken. Yavi guided me expertly through my options, in no way did he push for the most expensive solution and I feel I/we selected what was mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New extension springs on both garage doors

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

06/02/2020

This was a great experience. Yuval assessed the doors and the motor, recommended options to fix it, and then made the needed repairs. He also did maintenance on the other doors. Now they all run great. And I really appreciated his following up on one question we had. Very professional and knowledgeable; I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door operation and maintenance and some cosmetic issues on the doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Garage Door - Installations, Repairs, Replacement, Electric Openers & Locksmith.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check