Secure For Sure LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2014

With great workmanship and extensive experience, we have seen it all and are experts in our field. Licensed and insured, we will safely and securely ensure the job is done to your satisfaction. 24/7 emergency, nights, weekends and holidays at no extra charge! Call us today; (888) 691-4045.

2022 Super Service Award

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

garage doors (239)door installation (7)HVAC Companies (1)

10/13/2022

Jessa S.

I was very happy with the service and he took the time to explain everything to me!

Description of Work
Garage door tune up and replace emergency key

Work Completed On 10/13/2022

07/05/2022

Kevin M.

The man called 20 minutes before he arrived, showed me a video of how a properly installed garage door should operate, gave me a fair price and then did the work right away (same day). When he was done he cleaned up and showed me my garage door operated smoothly! I’m very satisfied!

Description of Work
very smoothly

Cost $797.4

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

thank you very much it was a pleasure meeting you

06/10/2022

Linda M.

One can tell the main focus of this company is making the customer happy. No pressure, US made replacement products used, good prices and excellent service. Yuvi KUDOS on giving a Great Customer Experience. I will recommend this company because referral business is the BEST kind.

Description of Work
Garage door repair.

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

03/08/2022

Jacqueline T.

UV came and told me right away what was wrong with my garages. Did not oversell told me exactly what I needed and recommended. I will for sure hire him again. Very professional and knows his stuff!

Description of Work
garage door repair

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

01/11/2022

Shikha P.

He was able to come essentially the same day and did a great job.

Description of Work
Garage door repair.

Work Completed On 01/01/2022

02/12/2021

Kyle K.

The work was done professionally and thoroughly. I learned a lot from Yuvi, and he didn't try to sell me a bunch of things I didn't need when he fully inspected my garage door. I would definitely work with him again.

Description of Work
Garage Door torsion spring replacement

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

thank you very much it was a pleasure meeting you

12/27/2020

VINU V.

The technician Omar, was excellent and explained everything in detail. He even completed my installation during the last snow storm.

Description of Work
Replaced the garage door with an opener

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

11/05/2020

Esther G.

Excellent service. Above & beyond..

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Category garage doors, doors

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

11/02/2020

eric S.

Great! He was on time, explained everything he was doing and what it meant for the repairs needed. Everything was very reasonably priced and he even covered the difference in the cost of the springs, because the ones he quoted the price for were not the size required for the size doors we have. He never pushed the most expensive options for replacement parts, but recommended what would help extend the life of the motor. While completing the work he even fixed the esthetic things that the installer did not do. By the end everything was fixed and worked better than it had previously.

Description of Work
Fix one door that would not go up and another that would not close all the way

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

10/28/2020

Johnnie K.

Yuvi was no less than amazing! Great and professional work. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

09/17/2020

Barbara M.

He was a wonderful person all the way around and the work was great the door never work so good in 20 years.

Description of Work
Garage door was broken and he fix it . He was a wonderful person.

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Thank you very much it was a pleasure meeting you

09/01/2020

Kate V.

I received a call from Secure for Sure about FIVE minutes after I posted the request on Angie's List. The owner listened to my concerns about the door, asked when it would be convenient for him to come, and was at my house that SAME evening. He not only installed the electric eyes, but also tweaked the tension of the door, because it kept bouncing back up because the tension was too strong. He is kind, professional, efficient and very knowledgeable. I will recommend Secure for Sure to EVERYONE I know from now on. The price he quoted me was beyond reasonable, and it is exactly what he ended up charging me. I could not be happier with the service.

Description of Work
Electric eyes for the garage door were installed

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

07/28/2020

Kiki M.

An impeccable job from a genuine professional. Yuvi thoroughly explained the issues with our existing garage door setup and provided a comprehensive list of the parts and their respective functions necessary to remedy the issue. The end result was fantastic and is testament to his skilled craftsmanship. Would undoubtedly recommend 100%.

Description of Work
2 Garage Doors & Wiring

Category doors

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Thank you very much it was a pleasure meeting you

07/22/2020

Wolfgang H.

Yavi was fantastic! First of all he pinged me within half an hour after I had bought the deal on Angie's list. When he came he immediately found out what the problem was for both our garage doors: the spring system the builder had put in has bad anyways and broken. Yavi guided me expertly through my options, in no way did he push for the most expensive solution and I feel I/we selected what was most appropriate. He started the installation immediately, he had all necessary materials on his truck - and now my doors are much quieter, open and closes much smoother and put much less stress on the motors. Price was great, and Yavi did a fantastic and thorough job. I'm good for the next ten years, but then I will call him again.

Description of Work
New extension springs on both garage doors

Category garage doors, doors

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/02/2020

James S.

This was a great experience. Yuval assessed the doors and the motor, recommended options to fix it, and then made the needed repairs. He also did maintenance on the other doors. Now they all run great. And I really appreciated his following up on one question we had. Very professional and knowledgeable; I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Garage door operation and maintenance and some cosmetic issues on the doors

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

04/04/2020

Yigal Y.

Secure for Sure is a very reliable company. We recommend Yuval with high marks. Yuval went through exactly what the garage doors replacement entailed (association requirements, ordering, delivery and installation timelines). He worked closely with our association on the approval, was very punctual and completed his work exactly as promised. Yuval also helped us find a company to do the capping of the wood around the garage doors at a very affordable price. Yuval is a perfectionist and, most importantly, he stands by his word. We had a very good experience with Yuval. Thank you!

Description of Work
Garage doors replacement

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

12/27/2019

David A.

Excellent, the technician Omar was very knowledgeable and wouldn’t finish until everything was perfect. I really appreciated his attention to detail and made sure I was completely satisfied with the job. I will definitely recommend to anyone who needs this service.

Description of Work
New garage door and opener

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

12/06/2019

Richard R.

True professional craftsman's worthy of their hire! Completely endorse and genuinely recommend their skill and service. The cost was completive with excellent workmanship. It was a true pleasure to work with them. I was tremendously pleased with this projects outcome.

Description of Work
Garage door and opener replacement

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

thank you sir it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you

12/04/2019

RICHARD L.

I claimed this Garage Door Tune-up for $19, great deal! Exact wording from the deal. Offer include: trip charge, garage door inspection, lubricating all moving parts on the door and opener; balancing door for proper weight; tightening hinges and making minor adjustments. Yuvi showed up promptly which was good. However, as soon he started he was telling me how my garage opener is wrong; springs are wrong; door is not balanced; and showed me YouTube videos on how the garage door is supposed to be balanced. He told me I had to replace my springs and replace the bottom of my garage door. I had my springs replaced 2 years earlier with the exact original parts. I told him the reason the door doesn’t seemed leveled is because the springs and the guard wires needed to be adjusted - this I found on the YouTube videos. Then suddenly he switched his tactic and told me it’s lots of work and could not be done for $19 because the springs had to be adjusted and quoted me $192 which is basically his original Garage Tune up rate! Wait, balancing the door requires spring adjustments which is clearly included in the special $19 deal he was selling. He had no intention to do any service for $19. This is clearly bait and switch with no intention of ever honoring the deal. The deal sounded too good to be true. At least Yuvi didn’t charge me $19. I wonder if anyone actually got Yuvi to honor this special. I do not recommend Secure For Sure LLC. To me it feels like a scam. I hope Angie’s List do some investigation on this deal Yuvi is selling.

Description of Work
My garage door needed correct leveling, left side needed to lowered little bit to balance the door.

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

mr [Member Name Removed] ,I'm sorry we couldn't help you true the voucher deal the problem that you have doesn't fall in our voucher deal for $19 to fix your garage door problem we need to open all the torsion system and try to adjust the entire thing I suspect the bottom panel Maybe a little croquett on one side that's why it doesn't lean on the floor correctly anyway we didn't charge you anything to come out and to check the problem. hopefully we can be an assistant in the future . thank you and good luck

11/18/2019

Mike Z.

‏They were very efficient and did a really good job,work fast and clean And the price was fair, I will use them again and I recommend them to anyone that need Garage door work.

Description of Work
Replace garage door and springs

Work Completed On 01/05/2020

11/15/2019

Shon W.

Yuvi made sure we understood every detail of our garage door project, even giving us upgrades and free safety locks. We would highly recommend Yuvi @ Secure for Sure Garage Doors!

Description of Work
Garage Door Purchase and Installation

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

thank you very much it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you

09/28/2019

Markus B.

Great experience- a real professional with quality workmanship!

Description of Work
Garage Trolley Rail Wall Attachment

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

09/26/2019

Edward L.

Repair went very well. I submitted a quote request late in the afternoon, and Yuval called me about 40 minutes later. He told me he could stop by the next day and gave me a 2 hour window. Very professional. He was running a little late and called me to tell me so. When he arrived, he looked at the issue I was having with the garage door. He took the time to explain what he would be doing, what the problem could be and pricing depending on what needed to be done, then gave me a reasonable quote. I signed the authorization form and he began to fix the door. Once the door was straightened, he checked the balance and other parts. Told me the torsion springs were still good and did not have to be replaced, but the door did not open/close smoothly. Recommended that the door rollers be replaced with better ones, so I had he change them and the door now glides open/close with little effort. As he was packing up, he noticed the garage door frame header had some weather damage and told us about aluminum capping. We are now looking into getting that done.

Description of Work
Garage door repair