Premier Waterproofing LLC

New Jersey: General
03/31/2022

252 Walton Dr

Morrisville, PA 19067

Call us today; Same Day/Next Day appointments ARE available! Founded by owner Sam Shear in 1987, Premier Waterproofing, LLC has been committed to solving the waterproofing problems of residents and business owners in Bucks, Delaware and Mercer County with superior products and reliable workmanship. We offer a variety of different patented basement waterproofing systems as well as additional services including repairs, carpentry, and painting to help protect your home or business. Regardless of the age or construction of your basement, we can design and install an affordable waterproofing system to fit your budget and fix your problem. When you need professional and reliable waterproofing specialists, look no further than Premier Waterproofing, LLC....

basement waterproofing (78)well & water pump repair (21)drain pipe installation (20)plumbers (15)water damage restoration (8)mold removal (6)basement remodeling (4)foundation repair (4)concrete repair (4)mudjacking (3)interior painting (3)insulation (3)

06/24/2021

My home is on a slope overlooking the canal in Lower Makefield, PA., and five years ago I hired Premier to waterproof a utility room in the lower level, which had water issues whenever we had heavy rain. Sam and his team explained cause of the problem and offered a solution that involved installing a drain and sump pump, etc. His team was professional, efficient and careful of the rest of my home....

Description of Work
Waterproofed utility room and garage in the lower level of my house

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

05/29/2021

They very well organized and the employees were very well respected. Answered all my questions about the basement waterproofing process.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category drywall,plumbing,water damage restoration,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

01/21/2021

Review: Mike from Premier Waterproofing LLC came out to inspect my basement. He gave me honest advice with no smoke and mirrors. He told me to contact the previous company, quality 1st basement systems, that did a poor drainage job Causing extra water damage and mold to my foundation. He told me what the inherit problems were with the type of "waterguard" system that they install and what needed t...

Description of Work
mold and chipped concrete in basement

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

08/06/2020

We have a Princeton house that has had basement water problems since it was built in the 1930s. Various attempts to solve the problem over the years meant when we bought it in 2007 we inherited a standby gas generator, five sump pumps, extensive exterior drains with a tie into a dedicated line running along the street through other yards to the corner municipal drain to protect the street outside ...

Description of Work
Interior basement drain installation, sump pump replacement, exterior drainage pipe

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. Glad we could help solve your property's issues. It was great to work with you.

08/19/2019

The professionalism of these guys was outstanding. Very Honest about what was actually needed to be done. Did not try and come up with unnecessary repairs. I would totally recommend them to anyone looking to fix water leaks and prevent water damage.

Description of Work
Water Damage.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. Happy we could help you!

07/15/2019

We were very happy with the way this all worked out. We have 1100 square feet of basement that needed to be gutted down to cinderblock and waterproofed. The workers showed up every day on time, worked extremely hard, and very efficiently. They kept a very clean work site and did their best to protect our lawn and backyard by putting down boards and mats, etc. They were just very polite, hard worki...

Description of Work
Gutting and waterproofing basement

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

10/10/2018

All work was done on time and as promised. The project took 5 work days and the work crew was very professional.

Description of Work
Installation of French Drain, 2 sump pumps with battery back up, and a dehumidifier with an air scrubber. Also 6 large foundation cracks were repaired and an anti microbial paint was applied to the walls. Plumbing problems were resolved as well.

Category plumbing,basement waterproofing,mold removal,foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the A rating! It was a pleasure working with you to resolve your wet basement issue.

09/06/2018

They were very good. Came on time, got it done quickly. Crew was hard working. Did excellent job.

Description of Work
Waterproofing in basement

Category plumbing,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

11/07/2017

Exceptionally well. The crew was professional, quick and responsive. The job was completed in 3 days and we are now free of water leaking into the basement. They installed a french drain around the perimeter with two sump pumps and a high-quality low energy microbe filtering dehumidifier. They cleaned up after themselves and removed the demo work that was done to eliminate moldy dry wall and panel...

Description of Work
Waterproof my basement

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe,interior painters,mold removal

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

Review for Premier Waterproofing LLC - 252 Walton Dr, Morrisville, PA - 36756448

Thank you!

09/21/2017

They are a great company and deserve all of the recognition they receive on Angie's List and online. They started and completed the job on time, and left the basement clean and spotless. They are still checking in with us to make sure the air quality in the basement is still correct. We would highly recommend Premier Water Proofing LLC to do any work that you may need done. It was a pleasure to wo...

Description of Work
The contractor we bought our house from didn't correct a water issue in our basement. He didn't fix the french drain that had been installed incorrectly before he bought the house. The contractor only fixed a 3 ft portion of the floor, which he did incorrectly. I got several quotes from basement waterproofing companies. I ended up calling Sam at Premier Water Proofing LLC and he sent his lead estimator Mike out who was able to come immediately. Mike took a look at the project and gave me a price while he was there. The price was a little out of our budget. I wanted them to do the job because their references were excellent. Another reason I wanted to go with them was because we were expecting the contractor that flipped the house to compensate us for the water issue. However, he seemed to have turned a blind eye to the issue. We ended up not really have much choice because of a page in our closing documents stating that he'd done some repairing on the floor. Since we signed the closing it absolved him from having to compensate or fix anything. The contractor was going to come by with a waterproofing guy, and even though they didn't have the job yet Sam came down when the contractor came with his waterproofing guy to watch my back. After Mike told us the price I told him it was a little out of our budget at the moment but stressed that I really wanted to use them. Mike said he'd have Sam call me to discuss the price. Sam called and asked about what the other companies I'd received an estimate from were going to do. I explained to him what they told me they'd do. Sam said that what they would do wouldn't actually fix all the issues. Sam helped get the price down to what we could afford. I told Sam I'd speak to my wife and get back to him. I spoke with my wife and called Sam back and hired him for the job. They started the work within a week of hiring them. They corrected the existing sump pumps, and put in new ones. They also installed a third sump pump to keep up with the water. They added a drainage ditch outside the window that drains directly into the french drain they installed. They realized that the electric was too high, was unsafe, and incorrect. They corrected the electrical issue at a minor cost. After the majority of the work was completed Mike recommended putting a dehumidifier in which we purchased from them. Once the beams were dried out they came to finish sealing the walls and spraying the beams.

Work Completed On 09/04/2017

Thank you!

Interior & exterior drainage systems. Sump pumps. Battery back up systems. Mold & Mildew Solutions. Dehumidification Systems. Bowed & crack wall repair. Carpentry. Concrete. Chimney repair. Stones & Pavers. Painting. Basement finishing. Home remodeling.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal