Freedom Roofing LLC

Founded 2012 •

81 Big Oak Rd Morrisville,pa 19067

Morrisville, PA 19067

We are solid business since 2012 and keep growing every year, we specialize on all kinds of Roofing, commercial and residential....

4.1

4.3
general contractors (4)roofing (3)home remodeling (1)fireplace services (1)siding companies (1)house painting (3)electrician (2)pressure washing (1)

12/11/2020

They scheduled quickly, did reasonable work. Pricing was high relative to other quotes - by a significant margin - and I provided materials for the job. Installed soffit vents, without actually venting the soffits; if I hadn't reviewed the work and pushed them, the job would have been done incorrectly. The crew took additional materials from the house without asking and repurposed them for their w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing - replacement skylights, shingles, decking repair ridge and soffit vents.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future. Please feel free reach out to (866) 863-1979 ext 2 with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right.

08/08/2020

Already was told that I didnt need my roof replaced. He went up on the roof, came back down in 1min 15sec. My camera records. I thought he never went up because he came down so fast until I checked my cameras. Gave me an invoice quote for $8300. Said both roofs needed tore up and replaced. THEY DO NOT!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repaired

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry you had a negative experience with our service. Our goal is to provide total satisfaction of our customers and to provide a positive experience. We would like more details please contact Tatiana at (609)672-9683.

04/19/2020

My interaction with Freedom Roofing went horribly. I went under contract with Freedom Roofing in early March 2020. After claiming that they would begin work within 2 weeks, it is now April 18th, 2020 and material has been delayed multiple times - each time the delay becomes longer than the previous delay. After waiting 5 weeks for them to begin work, I've demanded a refund from Freedom Roofing whi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding installation

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

08/17/2019

Service was as promised quick, reliable and reasonably priced fir my remodeling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen, fireplace, garage, kitchen and bathroom.

CATEGORY contractors,fireplaces,home remodeling,house painters

Photo for Freedom Roofing LLC - 81 Big Oak Rd, Morrisville, PA - 38050853

06/13/2019

My roof was damaged due to a storm. Freedom roofing came out to my home and replaced the roof for me. They worked with my budget and finished the job in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

06/12/2019

good and fast job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
laundry room

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

05/15/2019

The work was done in a timely fashion. They was courteous and worked professionally. When it rained they showed up and did what they could as well. I appreciate that effort.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install ceiling fans on Patio and roofing top and underneath. painting, and pressure wash.

CATEGORY electrician,roofing,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

Photo for Freedom Roofing LLC - 81 Big Oak Rd, Morrisville, PA - 37875588

05/14/2019

The service was very good. I had no problems on the work that they did for us. They were professional and courteous. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior carpentry work for redoing the office lobby and one of the offices. They also did a total remodeling of a bathroom and a roofing project.

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

Freedom Roofing llc provide at the customer excellent manage and quality work in : Roofing replacement,roofing repair, Flat roof, siding jobs,windows,gutter,and gutter guard install, paver,patios,decks build,and inside homes remodeling specialist in bathrooms,kitchens,flooring,and painting we have offer and discount for all us customer and licenses and insurance .

Freedom roofing dont offered electrical or plumbing services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing