1-800-GOT-JUNK?

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2009

668 Stony Hill Rd 154

Morrisville, PA 19067

We are a full service residential and commercial junk removal company. Our 8+ employees are all background screened. We are fully bonded and insured. Cost is based on volume and sometimes weight and time....

05/22/2018

Zenovia B.

The workmen were prompt and arrived ready to work. They were polite, professional and efficient with the cleanout which filled their truck. This was a pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Removal & cleanout of house basement

Category hauling services

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We truly appreciate your A review!

10/17/2016

Joycce P.

Same day pickup. They arrived on time and were courteous and neat. A bit expensive but worth it to me.

Description of Work
Disposal of large TV

Category garbage collection

02/15/2016

Waleska G.

I heard about them through an ad. They were on time. They scratched my wall. I would probably not use them again because of the way they scratched my wall. I should be able to touch up the paint.

Description of Work
I used 1-800-Got-Junk. They just took out a large dresser.

11/02/2015

Lori E.

The guys are great. They were on time, professional, and quick

Description of Work
haul away a lot of items from basement and playroom

09/20/2014

Michael S.

It was excellent, they were on time, efficient, and did a really great job. It was a large amount to take away.

Description of Work
They did a clean out of the garage including old electronics.

08/07/2014

Rich L.

nothing, deal listed was not offered.

Description of Work
nothing, deal listed was not offered.

Category hauling services

Hi (member name removed), I am sorry about this. Angie's List sold you a deal that was outside of our service area. I informed them of this and their response was "oh well". If you still need the item collected we would honor the price even though it is out of our service area. Please call us at 215-929-1161 Thank you, Eric

06/30/2014

Joe D.

Showed up on time. We showed them the stuff we wanted taken away. They provided an estimate based on volume of space taken up in their truck. We agreed with the estimate. They went to work and tightly packed their truck to minimize the space occupied. They are very skilled at loading the truck tightly. They did recommend other cheaper options for some of the items which reduced our cost. They worked hard and were very profession. I would not hesitate to call them again in the future.

Description of Work
provided estimate and removed various items we wanted to junk including old chemical liquids

03/30/2014

Julie P.

John S & Tom were the guys who showed up. They were supposed to come Wednesday 3/25 but called Tuesday 3/24 and asked if it was ok to show up that Tuesday since they had room on the truck. We there thrilled for the change since we were having furniture coming that Wednesday and it worked out perfectly. They said they would come between 11:30-noon and showed up at 11:20. They were friendly, professional and very quick. They Honored my Angie's list coupon without a problem. Took all my junky furniture out without a problem. I was very pleased with the service and will definitely call them again when I have more stuff to go! Don't hesitate to use them!

Description of Work
Removed sofa, recliner and very heavy coffee table.

Category hauling services

Thank you [removed member name]! We appreciate the great feedback and hope we get to work with you and your friends in the future!

01/28/2014

Bob D.

It took less than 30, mins and the apartment was clear. My "B" rating for the price was due to an additional charge to remove a TV and a couch. I declined the couch removal but they did assist me moving it to a discard area. I was very happy with the overall service performed.

Description of Work
Completely cleaned out an efficiency apartment.

06/24/2013

Henry M.

Arrived on time Dan & Alex were very very professional & courteous. Went over procedures & explained how amount of removal would be priced before they started. They removed all junk cleaned up thoroughly raked left area spotless. We had gotten a coupon from your site which I forgot to give to them. We called the office and spoke to Eric Blum who said he would refund the amount of the coupon and he did. WOW how's that for service. Give this company an A++++++++++++++++++++++.

Description of Work
Removed all junk cleaned area thoroughly & racked.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

05/17/2013

Marie F.

they arrived on time very professional extra care about damage did not damage anything on way out with sofa accepted my coupon for $50 off so i only had to pay $60

Description of Work
removed very heavy sofa recliner

05/17/2013

Rosalie H.

Steve and Wayne arrived right on time and very courteously greeted me and I showed them the stuff in the basement, garage, and 2nd floor to get rid of. I had them by a week earlier to get a price, but since then we added a few things fromt the garage, so the price was slightly increased. Unfortunately, when they were backing their truck into our driveway, the truck snagged our chainlink fencing and pulled it apart. They were very apologetic and said they would give us a discount for the damage after talking to their boss. They asked if they could proceed with the hauling and I gave them permission. They were very quick and careful not to damage any doorways, etc when they were carrying our junk through the house to their truck. They even swept up our entire basement after removing everything which was not expected, but very appreciated. I reveiwed the bill with them and they also had applied the Angie's List discount $50 coupon.

Description of Work
Haul lots of scrap wood, metal shelving, carpet and other miscellaneous junk.

Marcia S.

They are on time and do a great job. They are awesome.

Description of Work
I have them come out about once a year to haul out junk.

Susan H.

The two guys who came out were professional, very nice, and did a great job.

Description of Work
They helped me get rid of a lot of junk.

Betty K.

They were very nice and efficient, but I thought they were rather expensive.

Description of Work
They removed a sofa and a chair.

Anderson M.

The work turned out fine. They were professional, brought the right amount of people, had good equipment, and didn’t damage anything.

Description of Work
They helped me remove an old piano.e

Diane M.

The work turned out very well. They did an excellent job. They were efficient and pleasant to work with. No job is too big or too small for them, and they are right on the estimate.

Description of Work
They removed an old refrigerator for me.

Barbara B.

I called 1-800-GOTJUNK to get a quote but was met by voicemail. I then requested a quote online and received a call within 10 minutes of my request. The gentleman that I spoke with was kind and courteous and scheduled an appointment for an estimate at a mutually agreed upon time. I explained that I was an Angie's List member and wanted to take advantage of the discount offered online. The gentlemen arrived and assessed the hot tub. In the end, with the discount, the total price to remove the hot tub was $424.00. I was blown away. The hot tub was probably not even worth that much and it would have taken just a few minutes to lift the tub into the truck. I believe the coupon was under $300 for 2 appliances. This tub could not possible take up more room than say two refrigerators and definitely weighed much less. Needless to say I did not have them do the job. In the end, I had two high school kids put the tub in a pick up truck and take it to the local dump for around $50. Aside from this, the employees are extremely courteous and professional. It's a shame that their pricing was so outrageous. I would have like doing business with them.

Description of Work
I had a old 5'x5' hot tub that needed to be removed. It was not connected to any water or electrical source and it was light (I could lift one side) easily accessed. Angies list had a deal listed for 1-800 GOYJUNK so I decided to give them a call.

05/09/2013

Charles B.

The team members called ahead of time to let me know when they would be there. They were quick, professional, and courteous. They removed an above ground pool, a pool liner, the filter system and pool ladder within an hour and cleaned the area immediately after finishing. They did a great job. Thanks

Description of Work
1-800-Got-Junk Removed an above ground pool and its filter system from our townhome backyard.

04/29/2013

Sanjay T.

Very courteous and prompt. Very good service. The prices aren't the best, but no qualms on the service. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed old wooden fence that was replaced.

04/03/2013

Elaine K.

Overall the service was great. Josh and Steve came to our home, within the timeframe, we had our appointment set up for pickup. After explaining the details of pricing, Josh and Steve worked steadily, until everything was on the truck. They even came back, to accommated our request, to change the way we wanted to pay for the pickup. Our concerns for the pricing was addressed by Eric, and we were happy with the outcome of our concern. Every call to this 1-800-Got-Junk dealer was answered and returned, with cooperation, to our every satisfaction.

Description of Work
We made our appointment, online, to dispose of attic junk.We picked a time that was open on the website. We did call the morning of the pickup, to confirm that our time was scheduled. The 1-800-Got-Junk number we called was a general number, and they then transferred us to the specific franchise that would handle the pickup. Everything was confirmed, and we were told that the truck that was coming would call before they were on the way to our home. We were called by Josh to let us know that they were on the way and would be at our home within the timeframe of the pickup. Josh and Steve arrived and asked if we knew how the pickup would be charged. Josh showed us the price listing, and although we thought the prices were high, for what the pickup was, we agreed to the pickup, because we wanted the junk removed. At the time, we did not know that at 1-800-Got-Junk actually went into your attic and basement, or wherever the junk was, and did the actual removal. We had already removed all the junk, and we had the junk stacked by our home, ready for disposal. Josh and Steve went to work, at a steady pace, and they had the junk, in the truck, in no time. We showed Josh the coupon, that we had from Angie's List, and Josh applied it to our total cost of the removal. We paid by check, and then decided we would rather charge the transaction. Our request was honored, and Josh and Steve drove back to our home to make the switch. We thought that was so thoughtful and accommodating.

12/16/2012

Katherine A.

I couldn't have asked for a more professional, quality and friendly company than 1-800-GOT-JUNK in Yardley, PA. They were great from my initial phone call to the completion of their service.They were also very flexible during their service as to what we wanted taken away. Great experience. I'd recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
We had bought one of those Waste Management Bagsters, only to find out after-the-fact that WM couldn't pick it up due to where it was located. Specific instructions about this weren't given with the purchase, so we decided to call 1-800-GOT-JUNK. I was also pleasantly surprised to find they had a coupon on Angie's List. We ended up having them not only remove what was in the bagster, but they also went through our shed at our request and removed a number of items.

11/12/2012

Sally O.

Called to rent a dumpster. Couldn't do it, but tried to sell a clean-out service which didn't solve my problem. I wanted to rent a dumpster so I could toss my old kitchen cabinets and associated trash, but the person on the phone was totally unhelpful, so I hung up. Note" I also waited a long time to some inane, and totally unprofessional recording before someone picked up the phone.

Description of Work
No service performed. Time wasted.

Category dumpster service

Hi Member, I tried to contact you this morning with the name of some dumpster companies. Unfortunately, we do not offer dumpsters as that is a different business model than junk removal. We only offer a full service model that our customers love. Our main competitors also are not in the dumpster business so this is not unique to 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. I am sorry that we were not able to assist you. I will try your phone number again to give you the name of some people that can help. If you want to reach us our number is 215-929-1161

11/07/2012

Theresa W.

Very professional and courteous. Took very little time to remove everything.

Description of Work
They removed a queen size sofa bed, love seat and an ottoman. For the sofa they had to first saw off the arms inorder to get it thru the door. Very careful about not making a mess when they were removing the arms from the sofa.

10/17/2012

Dennis B.

They were great. They were a little expensive, but we needed to get rid of it. They charged by the capacity of the truck and we filled up 1/6 of the truck bed.

Description of Work
They removed a console stereo and some old kitchen cabinets.

Category hauling services

Hi Member, Thank you for the review. Sorry we only got a B rating this time. Our corporate office reached out to you on 8/17/2012 and you gave us a 10 out of 10 so we didn't follow up. We are always aiming for an A rating and will reach out to see what we can do to assist you. Thanks for your business!