Windsor Woodservice

With Angi since October 2006

140 Domorah Dr

Montgomeryville, PA 18936

Additional phone - (215)375-7889. Additional email - CindyC@windsorwoodrestoration.com. Additional DBA - Windsor Wood Restoration LLC....

03/26/2010

Beth P.

Our moving company selected this company to repair our table that was damaged during the move. It was the support on the bottom of the table, a piece had broken off and no longer could be used. Sandy came to pick up the piece, and she also brought it back looking good as new and installed it back on the table. I also spoke with Frank at the store. I have no idea of price since it was handled through the mover, but I can vouch for quality of the work, which was excellent. It took about 6 weeks, and I had to call to see if it was done.

Description of Work
Bottom support of dining room table repaired

01/11/2010

Sharon S.

They were good.

Description of Work
I used them to refurnish damaged pieces of furniture.

10/05/2007

stacey L.

I have a dining table that seats twelve, custom made from African Padauk and Australian Fish Tail Oak. After the table was made, we had Windsor Woodservice come pick up the table, (15 feet long and weighs about 450 lbs) and they finished the table for us (planed it, polyurethaned it...). The work was just stunning. We thought our table was beautiful before they picked it up, it was breathtaking when they brought it back to us!!

10/05/2006

LISA P.

After a most unfortunate sofa-moving incident left some huge gouges in my hardwood floors, I was desperate to find someone to repair it. I called all around with no luck, but finally a moving company pointed me to Windsor Wood service. I ended up with a guy named Rick who did a wonderful job. He came with all kinds of varnish and stain and really did a nice job. The spot isn't perfect but it looks a whole heck of a lot better than it did. A few weeks later, the varnish around the repair started to flake a bit, so Rick came back and fixed it again at no charge using a different kind of varnish this time. It's been almost a year and still looks great. While he was here the second time, he also fixed a few other spots in my floor and also a gouge in one of my chairs at no charge. I would definitely use these guys again; and with two small children in the house, I'm sure I'll have the need to!

Description of Work
Repaired some huge scratches/gouges in my hardwood floors.

Category flooring contractor

Legacy Floor Improvements

We are a family owned and operated flooring company owned by two brothers eager to show you our professional craftsmanship. We have collectively worked for large corporate companies that everyone is familiar with to small local companies. After being told many times to finish a job as fast as we can not as best we can to get to the next job. We understood the amount of investment the customers have put into their home or business, so we created Legacy Floor Improvements to offer the proper craftsmanship at a fraction of the cost Our goal is to set an industry standard of the type of craftsmanship a customers should receive and offer it at an affordable rate. We are very eager to continue to build more relationships with our customers for all their flooring needs as well as their friends and family. Call us today knowing it will be the owners on the project until it’s completed with the craftsmanship you deserve.

TPM HARDWOOD FLOORING

Specialize in residential, remodels and renovations, new construction and historic replications and rehabs

Hatboro Hardwood Floors

Hatboro Hardwood Floors We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! Install- Repair- Refinish Contact 215-696-0032 to speak to me; Ryan! Thanks!

Commercial and residential repair & conservation antiques & fine furniture, complete removal existing woodwork's, application of new finish, wood restoration, finishing, upholstery, leather repair & refinishing.