Home Genius Exteriors

• Trade License Number
  • PA1427728

4099 William Penn Hwy Ste 309

Monroeville, PA 15146

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE....

roofing (22)gutter repair (10)general contractors (9)home inspection (5)house painting (1)siding companies (1)

05/02/2021

Good. I am glad I had my roof done. Didn't realize it was that bad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2021

03/11/2021

It went Great!! The roof looks fantastic!! They were punctual, professional and very Neat!! They clean up well and put everything back as it was!! I would definitely recommend and would use them again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

03/03/2021

The process went smoothly. I like the salesman presentation and the work ethics of the installers. I also liked the way the work was monitored during installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new roof and gutters installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

03/02/2021

Excellent work. Their service was above and beyond. A knowledgeable and professional free estimate given by Daryl. Lauren the production coordinator promptly arranged everything needed. Roofing materials delivered,dumpster,permits and work crew. The project manager Walter kept me well informed and saw to every detail. The crew's thorough cleanup of my property was especially appreciated. I went fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

02/25/2021

Company initially agreed to come out and provide estimate. I made them aware during the initial call that I have underlying health conditions that prevent me from allowing anyone in our home during Covid. I specifically stated that all that is required is the estimate with documentation of services provided as I have other estimates and familiar with the products to be used. They agreed to those t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replaced

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

01/24/2021

From the very first conversation, they were professional and responsive. Explained everything in great detail and answered all questions. I wasn't sure if we'd be able to get the job started during the middle of winter, but surprisingly got on the schedule and work started within 2 weeks of confirmation. It's been about 3 weeks since they finished, and the only thing that needed extra attention wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement and new gutter, covering old box gutter

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

07/19/2020

Brent and his team at Home Genius are awesome. Very responsive, personable, knowledgeable, and professional. We heard from them within a day of requesting a quote. Brent had an online meeting with us to explain the install, options, prices, and answer any questions we had. We were happy with the quote and decided to move forward. The timeframe was set for the end of July but they were able to move...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Metal Roof, Gutters, and Downspouts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

Thank you for working with us. I am extremely pleased with your new burnished slate textured metal roof. The side bay window roof really sets the house off.

07/09/2020

Blown away with the professionalism and workmanship of this company. Complete breath of fresh air and much different experience than any other contractor that I’ve worked with in the past. From start to finish, everything was handled in a timely and thoughtful manner. I couldn’t be happier with the results and my decision to choose Home Genius Exteriors to replace my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my asphalt shingle roof replaced and my fascia capping was replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Photo for Home Genius Exteriors - 4099 William Penn Hwy, Monroeville, PA - 38704699

05/21/2020

We thought the one side of the roof (the other side was ok) had a hole only about 3ft x 5ft. It was not. Instead of bailing out on us, they repaired the roof. The WHOLE roof. The did an amazing and the price was well beyond fair! Although they have big jobs coming up, they still took time to fix our roof. I will definitely hire this company for a few other jobs I have in lined up. I’ve included be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof needed work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Photo for Home Genius Exteriors - 4099 William Penn Hwy, Monroeville, PA - 38584250

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. I am happy you no longer have to worry about the roof. We truly appreciate you trusting us with your home.

05/18/2020

Installation of metal roof went without any issues. Brent and his crew were very professional. Would wholly recommend and contact them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal roof installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

Thank you for the great review. We take pride in our work and are excited you are pleased with the results. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Our services include full roof replacements (we're sorry we are unable to offer small repairs at this time), siding installations, gutter replacement, carpentry services, window replacements, exterior and interior painting.

Ask for Details!