Rosen Interiors

Founded 1949 • With Angi since February 2005

A WW11 veteran,Robert Rosen started his business in 1947.Now in its second generation Rosen Interiors has been a family business for over 67 years and remains a staple of the Home Decorating Industry in the Delaware Valley. We go to great lengths to source our materials and labor here in the USA and we stand by every project we engage in.Please call John (he has a funny accent) but he will understand you...

KAREN CRONIN DESIGN

KAREN CRONIN DESIGN

Sole Proprietor with a Fine Arts back ground. Over 15 years of experience. We can create a "Design Team" for your project by recommending various Contractors and Trades People - or work with those of your choosing. Patient and detail oriented with excellent communication skills.

10/21/2020

reupholstering chair and foot stool

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They proved totally unreliable. I got a prompt call when looking for a quote with a promise to stop by in my home the same day. No show. I called. “ So sorry. I am tired. Can you send pictures?” I sent pictures. No word. I texted the next day. “So sorry. Will send pictures of samples this afternoon”. It is now more than a week later and no pics and no word. I found someone else.

CATEGORY upholstery

We were mortified to receive this review, as members will see we have always strived to respond promptly to a consult (Free) I responded to the initial request by phone the same day only to inform her later that day that I was exhausted and would reschedule. Subsequent to this our family here and abroad was beset with serious health issues and in the aftermath forgot the client .For this I am sinc...

12/18/2018

John was fabulous. Extremely knowledgeable and professional. He paid close attention to each window situation, The installation was done efficiently, but with close attention to detail. I would absolutely use him again for any of the services he provides. Also just a great guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shades for the windows in our new Condo

CATEGORY interior designers

Welcome to Philly and thank you for the business. The shades perfectly complement the modern style of the building.

08/09/2018

We worked with John, which was a pleasure. John was professional and friendly. He provided us with various options and helped guide us toward what we wanted for our window. We couldn’t be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted blinds for a large window in our family room.

CATEGORY window treatments

Thank you indeed.

08/06/2018

Top notch. John Laye was a pleasure to do business with. Pricing was great, workmanship outstanding, pick up and delivery of my chairs was a plus, as well as him bringing fabric right to my home. He made this a painless experience. Work was completed in the promised timeframe and I would highly recommend doing business with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered kitchen and dining room chairs

CATEGORY upholstery,window treatments

Thank you,good furniture can last forever although the fabrics not so.

06/14/2018

John is very friendly and professional. Both the shade and the sofa look great. The detail work on the sofa is excellent - it looks better then new. We are extremely pleased with the finished products as well as with working with John. It was a pleasure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a sleeper sofa reupholstered and a shade installed for our patio doors.

CATEGORY upholstery,window treatments

All praise to my upholstery chap,stripes make it that much harder. Thank you.

All window treatments,shades &blinds paint & decorating consultations, , draperies, slip covers, upholstery & design consultation.We have a tremendous selection of drapery and upholstery fabrics.products,Kirsch rods .Our delivery is second to none,as we have our own installer,and workroom.We also do commercial work,Hospitals,Schools,Church and Business properties..Also stage drapes.

Furniture refinishing and cleaning or repair.

Check, PayPal