Bobby Rahal Honda

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2008

6696 Carlisle Pike

Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

Additional DBA - Team Rahal Inc....

03/13/2017

Prince T.

Went very well. The work was completed on time. They sent a driver to drop me and to pick me up.

Description of Work
Car interior detailing.

Category auto detailing

03/08/2017

Kenneth S.

Bobby Rahal Honda provided a loaner overnight and came in 100.00 under estimate. They always do quality work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Timing belt package,state inspection, windshield wiper inserts.

12/29/2016

Phil T.

It just took a little longer than I thought it would. It took an hour and a half to complete the service. The waiting room was very clean. They should do the work faster.

Description of Work
I had an oil change.

12/27/2016

Terry B.

Absolutely the best in the area from what I understand for any Honda dealership. The workers were excellent. Very professional.

Description of Work
State inspection, oil change, general maintenance.

12/09/2016

Ross S.

Communication. You get a loner if they have it more than four hours. I bought two vehicles from them. I would recommend them when purchasing a vehicle.

Description of Work
Car repair. Transmission switch needed to be replaced. Wiper blade insert installation.

11/16/2016

Marilyn M.

They're excellent. They take very good care of me.

Description of Work
I went in for a 30,000 mile checkup on my Honda Accord. This was the second car I bought from them.

06/18/2016

denise S.

The biggest issue was they did not fix the fact that the starter was going bad the first time around. I have had it in earlier and they said they thought it was the battery so we changed out the battery and it turned out to be the starter although, the battery was old. I would give them that.

Description of Work
We go to Bobby Rahal Honda. The last time we went there was to replace the starter.

06/08/2014

Marco C.

This is our second lease from Bobby Rahal Honda. We called the same salesman, Tony D., and had a great experience again. Tony was patient and knowledgable, not over bearing and showed us options and reviewed financials for each. The process wasn't long and we enjoyed our time in the dealership. Delivery went great and we even attended the 'get to know your vehicle' session a week later. We will return in the future.

Description of Work
Leased me a vehicle

06/03/2014

Alyssa S.

I take my vehicle here for service every time. They are thorough and prompt. The work is also done well and I've never had an issue with their service. I drive out of my way to take my vehicle to Bobby Rahal Honda!

Description of Work
Standard mileage check, oil change, tire rotation, inspection & emissions.

04/15/2014

Mark E.

What I like about them is that they are very professional. I have not had any issues since the service was provided.

Description of Work
I have been going to Bobby Rahal Honda for auto service. I was last there for an oil change.

04/15/2014

Mark E.

I liked their professionalism and I have had no issues with the car since I purchased it.

Description of Work
I bought a 2014 Honda Accord from Bobby Rahal Honda.

Category car sales

04/11/2014

Jack B.

They are so well organized for a car dealership. It is incredibly clean. The waiting area is clean. I drive up and the garage door opens and they are all ready for me. They have the paperwork ready and they tell me what the estimated cost will be so I know all that before I ever sit down. I've never had an issue with them. I've been going to them since 2007. I have not had one single negative interaction with them. They are always so polite and customer friendly.

Description of Work
We bought a Honda from Bobby Rahal Honda last May and they serviced it this week.

02/05/2014

Elaine M.

Front and rear brake pads, cleaned and lubricated rear brake calipers, and resurfaced the rear brake rotors--$242, labor; $146, parts. | |Went fine. (Always appreciate the car wash.)

01/13/2014

Michael S.

They are quite good on price and you don't have to haggle with them on price of cars. They will match the price of a car without a big hassle, which makes it worth coming here.They are fair in regards to repair prices.

Description of Work
We purchased our cars from this auto shop and have them serviced here.

12/10/2013

Donald S.

All services done in a quality manner, at the estimated price.

Description of Work
270,000 mile maintenance service.

09/24/2013

Denise C.

Very thorough check up for the vehicle. We wanted to give the vehicle to my mother in law and wanted to make sure the vehicle was in terrific condition. Very good to work with and the dealership is responsive. I felt confident in turning the car over to her.

Description of Work
120,000 mile check of a 2006 Honda Pilot.

09/24/2013

PAIGE D.

THEY WERE EXCEPTIONAL. THEY LEND YOU A CAR TO DRIVE, CALL IF THEY FIND SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHAT WAS BROUGHT IN FOR. FRIENDLY AND VERY COURTEOUS. I WOULD NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE. THE CAR LOOKED GREAT AND DRIVES THE BEST.

Description of Work
NEW DRIVE BELT INSPECTION COMPLETE CAR DETAIL NEW WATER PUMP

Category auto detailing,auto repair

09/19/2013

Renee H.

It went very well. Bobby Rahal always treats me well. They are courteous and friendly. I always wait for my vehicle when they service it. They have a very nice waiting area with free coffee and wifi.

Description of Work
Annual inspection & emission test.

09/18/2013

Sharon L.

As always it was done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Mileage service, oil change

09/16/2013

Laura C.

It went well, but the car needed some work down to it in order to pass inspection. They were helpful in letting me know what I needed to have done.

Description of Work
Car inspection was due and also did an oil change.

09/11/2013

Jo O.

It took less than an hour for service person to discover a faulty part. It was immediately replaced and was covered under the 100 mile something or other warranty and at no cost to me. This dealership is very professional and above all, honest in dealing with customers.

Description of Work
Check reason why no cooling from a/c unit

07/17/2013

Dan S.

They always give an estimate upfront, the work is done in a timely manner and every one is always professional and courteous.

Description of Work
We use Bobby Rahal Honda. He replaced the gas tank and fuel line, because we had put bad gas at a fuel station.

06/28/2013

Wendy S.

I feel that it was a fair price. They are very professional. They like to educate their customers and let them know everything that they've done. They won't do anything without your permission. As far as we can tell, they don't invent any of the problems that we've had. They have a lovely waiting room and have a lot of things for their customers to do while they are waiting. They have a computer bank, they have TV if you want to watch something. They have coffee and they provide everything that you might need.

Description of Work
I last used Bobby Rahal Honda about a year ago to have my car serviced.

05/31/2013

Pete B.

Great. We have bought several cars from Rahal Honda. The Service Department is Excellent. Customer for LIFE.

Description of Work
Inspection, oil change and rotate tires .

05/20/2013

theresa H.

They conduct their business better than anyone else does. They have a great follow up process. They have people to check and make sure everything is going well with your vehicle. They have tutorials on your cars. They are big on customer service and do a great job. Everyone is so friendly and ready to help you when you come in!

Description of Work
We leased a vehicle from them.

Category car sales