A C Rimmer Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

4.2

3 Keystone Dr

Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

38 employees, 0% financing, geothermal experts....

11/23/2020

ROD A.

The 2 technicians were excellent. they discussed everything they were going to do exactly as they did when they quoted the job. It was done exactly as they told me it would be. They were professional and very helpful in explaining how to care and maintain the items they installed. I would hire them again in a minute.

Description of Work
Plumbing - installing a shower base, drop in tub and hooking up the plumbing and drains to each of them

Category plumbing

08/02/2017

Alan R.

They do a very good job and are very responsive. They sent one person for the service and it took about an hour. They were punctual and do a good job. They're careful and clean up, they do a good job that way. They come on time. They do a good job replacing filters, cleaning the air conditioner outside and adjust furnace if necessary at a fair price.

Description of Work
I used them for HVAC needs.

10/18/2016

Gina N.

I regret hiring AC Rimmer to install my HVAC in my house. Their technician failed to properly level the air handler. Water pooled in the system, causing rust and mold throughout not only the air handler, but also the ductwork. Years later, all the components had to be replaced. The owner refused to make things right with my husband and me – unless we paid him to fix the job he botched. Thousands of dollars later, we’re warning others not to fall victim to this amateur company and their shoddy workmanship.

Description of Work
HVAC Installation

10/17/2016

John C.

Recharged AC and tested for leaks. Determined there were leaks in the outside unit and recommended replacing which we agreed to and which they did.

Description of Work
AC was not cooling.

03/18/2016

Justin M.

From estimate to installation it was great. Work was done fast by a great team. Worked with my family and got the job done ahead of schedule. Awesome to deal with

Description of Work
Central air/Heat pump installation and duct work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

11/10/2015

Jon P.

AC Rimmer completely fumbled when it came to our firepit's natural gas installation. We hired a contractor to install our patio / firepit. The contractor was not licensed to install natural gas, but mentioned that AC Rimmer had done the gas installation for another one of his customers who had the same firepit we were having installed. After reaching out to said customer and purchasing the same materials, we contacted AC RImmer and specified we needed the same work completed as had been done earlier for customer "XYZ" and gave Rimmer the customer's information. The contractor did a beautiful job with our patio, but when AC Rimmer showed up 3 days later to hook up the gas, it was as if they had no idea what we were talking about when we referenced the previous work. Our rationale for hiring AC Rimmer icompletely went out the window. The 2 man AC Rimmer crew then proceeded to struggle with the installation. They eventually got the fire ring to work, but the ring sat too high relative to the top of the pit and therefore we didn't have enough (expensive) fire glass to properly cover the fire ring. All they needed to do was remove a layer of loose pebbles that the fire ring sat on and cut down the piping to the proper height, but they blamed the contractor for building the piping "too high." I guess they don't know what a saw is...? I am working with AC Rimmer to have a crew return to fix the issue, since it is totally rectifiable.

Description of Work
Firepit natural gas installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

05/19/2015

Suzanne K.

We have been happy with them.

Description of Work
I use A C Rimmer Inc for a few things to fix up when we moved in. They helped regulate a temperature of the house and checked above the house.

02/03/2014

Tom G.

Thejob would entail removing the old oil furnace and its fuel tank and also to provide new ductwork. (The existing system did not have returns from the bedrooms.) The AC Rimmer representative showed up on time and was polite for about five minutes until it becamse clear that he wasn't going ot listen to what I wanted in a system. it was to be his way or the highway. When he actually became argumentive, I asked him to leave...and even that was a job. I've never run into anything like his attitude in my life.

Description of Work
AC Rimmer sent a sales person at my request to provide an estimate on the sale and installation of a new geo-thermal HVAC system.

10/24/2013

Noreen M.

He is always on time. Always does the job right. He does excellent work and has great products.

Description of Work
He installed my new HVAC system after my home was built. He later replaced my heat pump. He maintains my system twice a year.

03/24/2013

marjorie a C.

Repair of older furnace work 1 or 2 day. Had to keep calling to see when they were coming back. At least three times,,they wanted money ahead of more service calls and wouldn't stand by there work if it broke again, terrible service never fixed the furnace or never called me back. End up getting new furnace with a very professional company from Angie's,, should of look at you site first

Description of Work
repair of older furnace. Worked for 2days broke again. Tha money for future service. Repair of older furnace only worked for 2 days

H L Bowman

HL Bowman has been in the same location for 38 years and owned by the same family for over 65 years. HL Bowman is a non commission based company. HL Bowman employees will never upsell you a product you don't need. Dennis and Bryan Enders and his family have deep roots in the Harrisburg community. After 65 years Dennis and family stay committed to giving the community the best possible service and product to fit their needs. HL Bowman has won Angie's List super service award every year.

Offers by H L Bowman on Angi
    Eastern Air Inc

Serving all of central Pennsylvania and beyond. For our residential customers, we service all homes, both new and old, with all types of air duct systems. We offer complete commercial and industrial services for all size businesses including manufacturing, food processing, hospitals, schools, and retail.

Offers by Eastern Air Inc on Angi
    DuctGurus LLC

DuctGurus LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity, bound by fairness, honesty, and professional responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. We are CSIA certified. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential and commercial sales, repair, installation of heating, cooling, plumbing, mechanical, geothermal, solar, water treatment, duct cleaning, heat pumps, gas, oil furnaces, humidifiers, sprinkler, boilers, water heaters & indoor air quality.