Meredith Home Improvement

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
08/30/2023

126 Sygan Rd

Mc Donald, PA 15057

Meredith Home Improvements has been serving the Pittsburgh, PA area for over 40 years. We have been recognized as one of the best exterior home improvement companies in Pittsburgh for many years. We provide FREE INSPECTIONS, take NO DEPOSITS, and in most cases get paid on completion of each project trade. Please contact us at 412-831-9991 PA or 681-222-ROOF WV. "Protecting What Matters Most Since 1979!"...

roofing (252)roof cleaning (2)gutter repair (101)siding companies (72)general contractors (25)window replacement (21)decks & porches (11)skylight installation (8)chimney repair (8)woodworking (6)door installation (5)house painting (4)

09/23/2021

Zack showed up as scheduled. Provided a fair quote. We have used Meredith Contractors before. They are reputable, show up as scheduled, and do great work.

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Category contractors,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

07/16/2021

MHI did an excellent job with my roof. They were all very professional and courteous. I was even able to have it installed while I was on vacation. The team sent pictures and texted me updates. The roof and gutters all look great. As a bonus, the prices were the best of the three quotes I received from various companies.

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

Thank you so much!

04/16/2021

From the very beginning to when they pulled out of our driveway, it was such an easy process. We got multiple quotes, but Zack’s pitch was the most informative. He was honest about what we needed done and didn’t try to upsell us on anything. Our original date was postponed because of weather, but rescheduled just two days later. Our project manager, Adam, kept us up to date on the progress, sent us drone photos, and walked around the house with us to explain everything. By far the best price for what you get out of all the quotes we got. Overall great company. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation, Gutter Installation

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

It is our pleasure

04/09/2021

These guys are brilliant. They have done a fantastic job, and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Thank you!

03/24/2021

I received three quotes and I was provided the most thorough information along with a competitive price. They were responsive to my questions and everything went well on the day of the replacement.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

03/10/2021

Nice job by Zach who worked with me originally and explained my options; Adam the on-site manager who kept me informed throughout the day and Jose and his crew who worked efficiently and effectively.

Description of Work
New roof installed

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

01/20/2021

The process from the free estimate through to the installation went very well. The estimator went into depth about the reshingling process and the materials they used. The installation team was very professional, keeping me up-to-date on their progress and completing the work in one day. I was especially impressed with the cleanup effort after the work was done. They combed through my gardens, driveway and yard multiple times looking for debris and old nails. Just an outstanding job from start to finish. You can’t go wrong hiring Meredith Home Improvements.

Description of Work
I needed to have my roof reshingled.

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Thank you for your review!

11/29/2020

TBD I'll fill this in when the work is done. In the interim Zack was very helpful in doing the bid and making several revisions.

Description of Work
Replaced the house roof and a flat garage roof.

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 11/28/2020

11/10/2020

We are very please with Zack and Meredith Home Improvements. The project went very smoothly from start to finish. We were well informed with all the options available to us. On the day of installation, all the workers were very professional. At the end of completion, our property was left the same way as it was before installation. We would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

It was our pleasure!

11/06/2020

They arrived bright and early and worked until the job was finished. They cleaned up in the dark. Very impressed at how organized they all were. The shingles were delivered ahead of time, which seemed like a great idea. They were also very neat and friendly. We would recommend them without any reservations.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof. The old roof was 27 years old and we had leaks.

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Shingle Roofing replacement, Attic Insulation, Gutters, Soffit & Fascia and James Hardie Siding.

Chimney repair/pointing, gutter cleaning, new construction or any REPAIR work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check