Wizzers Tree Service LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2010

810 Franklin Rd

Mars, PA 16046

Owned & operated by Lee Wyzkoski.

05/19/2022

Thomas H.

I contacted Wizzer Tree Service for the 1st time ever. I have used another national brand in the past. Lee contacted me immediately and scheduled an appointment to meet. His review and estimate was thorough and competitive. I had the work done on May 9, 2022 and completely satisfied with his work. Trees look great. Cleanup was impeccable. I would highly recommend Wizzer Tree Service. I was impressed with Lee W's professionalism.

Description of Work
Trim and shape 3 trees in my front yard.

05/29/2020

William R.

Another excellent job by Wizzer's Tree Services. This was my second job by them. Lee and his crew arrived as scheduled and jumped on the work immediately. They did excellent work in a craftmanship manner. The area was cleaned up to the point you didn't know that a crew of men had just finished working there. Plan to use Wizzers again in the future.

Description of Work
Two Maple Trees Trimmed and two others removed

Category tree service

Thank you Bill for your kind words! You are always a pleasure to work for! Take great care!

03/17/2019

Donald W.

Wizzers arrived when they said they would and completed the work quickly. Everything was done professionally. Wizzers had the equipment and the skills to handle my large job. They left everything neat and clean. Ed was completely professional from the first contact through the estimate, scheduling, and completing the work.

Description of Work
I had 13 large trees taken down and mulched.

09/02/2018

Robin M.

Lee and his crew were right on time. Did a great job. Tree looks wonderful. Cleaned up all the branches. Will have them work on trees again. The third time I have used Wizzers. Been very satisfied every time.

Description of Work
Trimming of large fruit tree, includingremoving branches away from front porch and also selective pruning of branches in inner part of tree.

04/10/2018

Sherry S.

A few years ago, I contacted Lee. Although his estimate was competitive and he appeared more knowledgeable of appropriate trimming methods for specific trees, I elected to go with a family member (but didn't allow him to trim the oak or fruit trees). My concern for the old oak and an old maple growing into it increased, so I contacted Lee again in mid/late fall 2017. He immediately made me aware that his schedule was full and that he may not get to the work until later in the winter. He contacted me several times to keep me apprised of his schedule and the weather conditions--always concerned that the oak needed to be trimmed by March. A break in the weather allowed the work to done--Lee and his crew arrived promptly as scheduled, and all work was completed by early afternoon. I was impressed by their knowledge, work, professionalism, clean-up and attention to detail. Clean-up and trim work was so well done that my sons didn't even notice when they returned home for the holiday until I pointed it out. For any future work, I will only call Lee!

Description of Work
Several trees needed to be cut down or trimmed. In particular, an old oak that I want to keep healthy needed attention; and wood remaining from a tree that had fallen several years ago needed to be moved.

10/28/2017

Dustin S.

They were fantastic. Their pricing was fair and they did a perfect job. It was my third time hiring them and I would absolutely hire them again. When they were done everything was cleaned up and you could barely tell anyone was there.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

10/24/2017

Fred H.

Could not have been done better. Very professional from estimating/quote to completion of the job. On time, efficient, effective. Exceeded expectations in every way. I've had other tree services for similar work in the past and there simply is no comparison.

Description of Work
Various trees trimmed up (major branches removed), trees topped, trees taken down completely.

10/17/2017

Robin M.

Wonderful! Had Wizzers do some work two years ago also. Both times, did a great job. Good to see same crew members both times. Nice fellas and extremely particular in making sure trees evenly trimmed, stump/root ground out, new tree planted perfectly, and yard thoroughly cleaned of all debris and trimmings. Company rep Lee really knows his trees and spotted the root problem that could have resulted in major foundation damage, and recommendation for tree removal was spot on. He responded timely to all of my e mails as 1) I initially requested a quote through Angie's List (and came promptly to provide it), 2) purchased the replacement tree and planting supplies, and 3) as we worked through the underground utility check process.

Description of Work
Large white pine close to foundation removed, Fat Albert Blue Spruce nearby planted in its place (after stump ground out), and three additional trees were trimmed.

09/13/2017

Amy L.

Wizzer's was timely, responsive, and completed the work quickly.

Description of Work
Removed several trees and trimmed a few others (including one large tree)

08/05/2017

Robin M.

I'm very happy with Wizzers and will use them in August in 2015. He will come back in September and plant a new one when he takes out the old one. I chose to go with him because he noticed right away there was this huge root growing next tot he foundation. He said I could trim this tree, but in the long run, you will benefit by me taking out the tree and putting in one more suitable. The original owners bought a tree that was way too big. He also said we would have foundation problems. He told me how to get the utility company out, he gave me the number to call. He recommended a nursery to select a tree. He will be back in September when I get those two items done.

Description of Work
He gave me a free quote for taking out a tree and trimming trees.

05/01/2017

Noelle D.

Lee and his team were fantastic. From the beginning, Lee was very responsive to our calls and requests. Once we decided on the final scope of the job, he and his team arrived EXACTLY on time, and worked quickly and safely. They were very thorough and left the yard cleaner than when they arrived. One of them even rolled up our hose! Several of our neighbors have since asked for their contact info. We were thrilled with their work and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Removed a large tree next to our house and several dead branches from other trees in the back yard

03/21/2017

Jennifer P.

Lee came out to quote trimming several trees and removal of several. Very professional, great work and even better price. Great clean up after too. A+++

Description of Work
Several trees removed and several trees trimmed.

02/27/2017

Nancy B.

It went great. Lee (the owner) is very responsive to phone calls and emails, and comes when he says he and his crew are coming. They clean up beautifully and do wonderful work. I referred him to my neighbor and she was also very pleased.

Description of Work
We had a dead ash tree hanging over our yard from a vacant property. Lee and his guys came and cut the parts that were going to fall on our fence and in the backyard. He also pruned a couple of other trees of ours,

02/27/2017

Eugene F.

We were very pleased with the work done. The team came when they said they would; the work was done promptly, and there was not mess left over. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Wizzer Tree Service trimmed two trees on our property - one maple in the front yard and an apple tree in the back of the house

11/14/2016

Monica C.

Wonderful work, would highly recommend

Description of Work
two tress cut down

09/24/2016

JOSEPH L.

Came for estimate quickly in busy late summer/early fall season, price was very reasonable, work was done only a few days after estimate, workers arrived on time, worked quickly, very professional. Recommendations for other trees needing trimming was very helpful and actually steered me away from a more a costly trimming that I suggested. Very neat and much better more balanced look to the tree after trimming.

Description of Work
3 trees fell on shed needed cut and put aside and another tree trim

08/05/2016

Wendy W.

Fantastic!!! Professional. One time. Very good job. Completed in allotted timeframe. Lee returned phone calls in a timely manner. Answered all my questions. I can't say enough good things.

Description of Work
Three 60 foot pines removed from front yard, stumps ground, refuse removed.

08/01/2016

David B.

I used Lee Wizzer's company last year based on Angie's List reviews, and hired him again this year. Just as in the past Lee is highly professional throughout the process. He writes detailed proposals, provides price options, schedules service well in advance, and arrives promptly. He and his team did all the work thoroughly and fully cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Remove 2 dead trees including stump grinding

05/25/2016

Carrie H.

A MUST HIRE!!! I cannot recommend Lee and his company enough. From day 1 Lee had AMAZING customer service. I contacted Wizzers Tree Service through Angieslist and with a matter of only a few hours, Lee contact me and arranged for an estimate the same day. Lee was professional from the moment we met. He handed me a copy of the proof of insurance coverage even before I had a chance to ask. He provided a detailed explanation of how he and his team would remove the tree and stump, he also was happy to answer all of our questions. Lee was also available via email to any questions we had after our initial meeting. We had 2 other estimates for the same work and by far Lee was the most reasonably priced. Not only because of the price but because of Lee's amazing customer service we decided to have Wizzers Tree Service to do our removal. Lee was able to schedule us within two weeks. He called 2 days prior to our appointment to confirm their arrival. The crew came out after we left for work and were done before we returned home for the day. Lee called during the day to keep us up to date as to their progress and when we got home at the end of the day, we couldn't have been more pleased with the removal!! We hope to have more work done in the future and Wizzers Tree Service will be our first call. A big THANK YOU to Lee and his team at Wizzers Tree Service!!!!

Description of Work
Removed a large silver maple tree and stump.

05/25/2016

William and Marieann B.

Wizzers Tree Service is a "Five Star" owned and operated company that provided us "First Class" professional tree care that we required at our residence. The experienced crew of four arrived promptly with the best of equipment and great attitude. Our project required experienced climbers to remove trees that were located near a structure. The job was done perfectly including the clean-up following completion. We highly recommend Wizzers and plan on using them in the future.

Description of Work
The removal of trees and hazardous tree limbs.

05/12/2016

Joe T.

Service went great from initial quote to completion of work. Lee was very prompt in responding to our request. He wrote a very detailed quote of service on the spot with a detailed price breakout so we knew exactly what we were paying for. The team showed up on time and all were extremely professional. Overall it was a great experience and we definitely will be using them again.

Description of Work
Removed large tree, ground out stump, trimmed large holly tree, and cleaned up. Left wood behind for firewood.

03/21/2016

joanne K.

Great team work! Professional! Great clean up too. Great work!

Description of Work
Cut down 4 humongous trees, stump ground 2 of them and trimmed another huge tree.

12/18/2015

Joseph K.

This was second time that I used Wizzers . I contacted him for an estimate which was very reasonable. Work was done 3 days later in a matter of hours. Lee and his crew are extremely efficient. They clean up everything that has fallen and more. Yard was cleaner than before. I will keep using Lee in the future.

Description of Work
Removed a tree that been damaged and trimmed branches and limbs from trees on my property that were hanging over neighbors house.

12/13/2015

Cheryl P.

Contacted Wizzers Tree service after a "small" tornado came through our area June 28. A large tree came down in our yard taking down a fence and hitting our pool. We called several tree companies in an effort to get the tree removed as quickly as we could. Wizzers promptly returned our call and was able to come out quickly. They took care of the large tree and while here we asked if they had time to remove a tree within our yard that was dying and appeared diseased. They removed that tree also. They cleaned all left over debris. The job was done promptly and neatly. The owner called later that evening and left a message stating that he hoped that the job went as expected and that we were pleased with their work. We would use this company again and recommend them to anyone needing this service.

Description of Work
Removed trees

11/18/2015

David B.

Lee conducts his business in the most professional manner. When I first reached out to him, he promptly arranged to come by for an estimate and arrived when he said he would. When he introduced himself he gave me a copy of his insurance form. He gave advice on the best way to tackle the project and provided a quote before he left the property. He called me two days later to get my reaction, something that I appreciated and have found that a lot of other small contractors don't do. I had called two other A-rated Angie's list tree services. One was $500 higher for the same work, and the other did not schedule an estimate within 4 weeks of my initial call. When I accepted the proposal (I signed the proposal and emailed him scanned copy) we scheduled the work. Two days before the scheduled date he called to confirm the appointment. He and 3 others arrived as planned, bringing a bucket truck, a covered dump truck with chipper, and a tool truck. They did the work promptly exactly as they said they would. They took care not to damage other trees, removed all the branch debris, and used a blower to clean off the adjacent driveway and lawn. I was delighted with the professional way he conducted himself that stayed consistent through the whole project. The work was done efficiently and as planned. I couldn't recommend him any more highly.

Description of Work
Lee and his team cut down 4 trees, including a very large oak, and trimmed high dead branches off another. They chipped all small branches, removed all rotted wood, and cut the remainder into 16" - 18" logs for my subsequent fireplace use.

Green Landscaping

Green Landscaping is a family owned and full service landscape and hardscape company serving the North Hills of Pittsburgh. We take pride in our work giving you a quality product. The owner Cullen looks over all jobs and and ensures customer satisfaction no matter the size or price. We are fully insured and offer free estimates.

Award 2022
    Daily Landscaping

Daily Landscaping is a lawn care service company established in 2018 in Zelienople, Pennsylvania. Our team is passionate and dedicated to complete residential and commercial projects as we desire your areas to be aesthetically pleasing and environmentally clean. We take pride in being in the landscape industry for over 6 years!

TUMA LAWN SVC & LANDSCAPING

We offer FREE ESTIMATES and do not use subcontractors. Call us directly at (724) 775-0808. We have been in business since 1956. We have 4 landscape designers on staff; one with a degree from Cornell University in landscape architecture; two others with degrees from Penn State in landscape contracting. We mow 300 residential lawns a week and provide a unique fertilizer program for 400 lawns. WE PREFER TO SPEAK WITH YOU VIA PHONE OR EMAIL. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE MESSAGE CENTER, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS AS IT EXPEDITES THE PROCESS SO WE CAN SERVE YOU BETTER, QUICKER.

Animal Rescues/Shelters

~24/7 Emergency Safety Services~Land/Lot Clearing~Any Size Take Down Or Large Removal~Utility Right of Way Clearing~1/3 Crown Reductions~Crown Lifting~Thinning and Dead Wooding~Trimming/Pruning~Planting/Transplanting~Whole wood~BucketTruck Srv.~Tree risk assesment/Evaluations~General Landscaping~Misc. Deliveries~Snow & icicle Removal

Core samples, injections, and spraying of trees