ARG Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2011

ARG Contracting Inc is a full service company. We strive on making our clients happy with professional services that we provide for you. Its a solid future for your current change....

MKA Enterprises

Here at MKA Enterprises, LLC, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business

Cautela Enterprises, LLC

We specialize in residential and commercial interior demolition. Our passion to work with clients and get the job done right puts our team ahead of the game. With an experienced and knowledgeable staff we are the perfect way to start off your renovation!

Bianchi Contracting LLC

We offer a wide range of services, including specialty services that most companies just won't do! Landscaping and hardscaping, demolition, lot clearing, retaining walls, water lines, electric lines, driveways, ponds, tree cutting, grading, stump removal, hauling, and much much more. Fully insured and bonded!

09/27/2016

ARG was reliable, showed up on time everyday and did an excellent job on our basement. Quality work at a very fair price and I will definitely hire again for future projects.

Description of Work
Basement finishing

Category contractors,drywall,picture framing,remodeling,basement remodeling

04/05/2016

Very well. Jeff always does a great job!

Description of Work
New Roof

Category remodeling

03/01/2016

Description of Work
I was interviewing ARG (i.e. Jeff Griest) for a large basement renovation job. However, I had a smaller, urgent renovation job I needed to get done. I needed to close off a formal dining room and make it into a home office area. I needed to have a large wall area closed off and a door installed in another opening. After discussing the job, I asked if he could give me an immediate quote. He gave me the quote (which came in less than I expected) and told me he could do the job the next day since he knew I was in a hurry. He completed the work on budget and on time. While he was here, he also patched a large whole in my ceiling that had been there for over a year! I learned that Jeff has loads of experience (which was very evident from our walk-through of the basement) and aims to please. I look forward to hiring him to do our basement renovation work.

Category drywall,remodeling,basement remodeling

01/21/2015

Description of Work
I've had ARG services in the past. Jeff always does a great job.

Category remodeling

We provide a wide range of services for your building/remodeling needs.

Satisfaction