George W Kraft Jr & Son Contractor

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2011

4.3

George W. Kraft Jr. & Son Contractor is a fully insured and licensed company that offers free estimates and does not charge for travel. As a small company (3 – 4 employees), George W. Kraft Jr. & Son Contractor is dedicated to quality workmanship in every project. We are willing to work with our customers throughout every aspect of their remodeling job. With more than 47 combined years of experience in commercial and residential remodeling and construction, George W. Kraft Jr. & Son Contractor is looking to provide you with the best knowledge, quality product, and remodeling experience. Credit cards accepted. References available....

K&M Outdoor

K&M Outdoor LLC specializes in lifting and leveling of concrete using PolyLevel, crack filling using NexusPro and power washing and sealing existing concrete.

09/28/2018

I used a retiree I found in the "Merchandiser" under handyman who came the same day to quote only $35 and did the wood work the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
never called me.

CATEGORY egress windows

09/28/2018

Has not even come out to look at job from time I called him on SEPT 10 2018, an spoke to luke

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front door replacement

CATEGORY egress windows,doors

03/30/2017

To sum up our feelings in one sentence, the custom cabinetry, flooring and counter tops are awesome, but they need a detailer. The overall rating we wanted to give was a B-. The project progressed slowly and took longer than stated. We understood that the cabinets would be built prior to starting anything at the house. The cabinets were not started until after everything was torn out of the old ki...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen remodel. Dining room and kitchen were combined into a large eat in kitchen.

CATEGORY home remodeling

02/21/2017

George, Lucas and the boys were fantastic. Great craftsmen and people. They were flexible when we had a family emergency. Every time we step into our bathrooms we marvel at how beautiful they turned out. We will not hesitate to hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Krafts did a remodel in the master bath which included beadboard, sheetrock, custom cabinets with double sinks ,faucets, shower head, shelving, medicine cabinet, ceramic tile flooring, and painting. In the guest bathroom they installed a new faucet and ceramic tile flooring.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

11/10/2016

I called and left a message for Lucas. No one returned my call. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, so I called them again. I spoke with Lucas. We scheduled a time for him to look at the job. He came to our home. Looked at the work to be performed. He told me I should get the estimate in a week. We are now going on three weeks and I have not received any information from this company . I do not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement refinishing.

CATEGORY basement remodeling

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize for this misunderstanding. I emailed the estimate to you, I must have mixed up the email address. If you would like me to send it to you, please send me your email address and I will get it to you . I'm sorry, Lucas Kraft

Additions, basements, bathrooms, cabinetry, ceramic tile, countertops, decks, doors, drywall, finish carpentry, flooring, general remodeling, kitchens, porches, siding and windows.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa