Electric Man LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2007

With 5 Super Service Awards from Angie’s List, Electric Man truly is a real business where customers come first! Servicing Montgomery, Chester, & Delaware Counties in Southeastern Pennsylvania, we promise to provide exceptional quality at a fair price. What we quote at the beginning is what you’ll see on your bill when the job is finished. At the Electric Man, no electrical service or repair is too small or too large. A licensed electrician will provide a knowledgeable solution and, most importantly, treat your home as if it were their own. Please call us today and see how we can help!...

Monyer Electric, LLC

Having a home backup generator something that can truly bring you piece of mind when a power outage happens. Monyer Electric has been providing automatic backup generator services to the residents of Southeast PA since 2006. We offer a wide variety of Generac automatic standby generators and we will help you from start to finish in finding the perfect home backup generator that will fit your specific needs. Depending on what you are looking for, we offer propane backup generators and natural gas backup generators. Whether you are looking to purchase a standby generator for your home or business or possibly both, you can be rest assured that you will have a durable and extremely reliable working backup generator. Our team here at Monyer Electric is made up of certified specialists that are factory trained and certified to work on all Generac products. From installation to maintenance and repair we are here to help you with all of your backup generator needs. If you are undecided on what kind of automatic backup generator you need we are here to help you find the perfect backup generator and make sure you are completely satisfied with your selection. We can help break down the difference in all of the backup generators we offer to help you better come to a decision. We will also provide a free interactive presentation of what your home will look like once you have selected a home backup generator and we will be able to provide you with a professional, customized, installed price instantly. Please give us a call at (610) 678-6653 so we can answer any questions you may have and get started today on finding the perfect backup generator for you! EXCLUSIVE TO ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS: CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE AND RECIEVE A SPECIAL PROMOTION FROM YOUR CONSULTANT!

BRAD BROWN ELECTRIC

Our Philosophy at Brad Brown Electric is all about putting you- the customer- first. By putting the focus on our customers and the integrity of our work, we are driven to deliver the highest standard of electrical contracting services that are precisely planned, efficiently executed, neatly completed and with as little impact as possible on your home.

Ken Electric

We are highly skilled, licensed insured, and skilled with electrical work. They will treat your home and your family with the respect and respect that you are entitled to. We'll provide quick reliable results, with satisfactory results and reasonable rates for all electrical services.

05/25/2019

Francis S.

They did a fantastic job all around but were especially great with the ceiling fan. The insulation had to be done in a bedroom while my newborn was sleeping in the room next door and even though i didn’t ask them to try not to wake her they went out of there way to keep things as quiet as possible. If that’s not going above and beyond with there service then I don’t what is.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation and pool pump installation

Category electrician,pool cleaners,ceiling fans

04/22/2019

Brent D.

Went great. Assessment and fixed and did a switch while here that was not scheduled but Dave was ale to stay and take care of. Told me exactly what he was doing, and explained why and how it all worked. He was clean and efficient. Would recommend for any type of electrical work.

Description of Work
fix an electrical short/oytage

06/04/2018

Sean D.

We thought we had a bad breaker however when we opened up the box it was clear that the issue was much worse. This company was tremendous in caring for our home and safety and worked with us to get an entire new electrical box inputted. Which they did THE SAME DAY! The people are great and knowledgeable of course but they treat your house as if was their house and want the work to be done absolutely perfect. We have had them come back to do some other projects we needed to align us to updated code in our municipality. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete electrical box needed

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you for acknowledging our lionhearted electricians. It was a long night for us but it was well worth every minute to make your home safe from the imminent electrical hazard. We look forward to our upcoming appointment. Your friends at Electric Man

03/02/2018

Dorothy B.

They are wonderful, dependable, responsive, professional and do an excellent job. They are a little expensive, but I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Electrical Service

Category electrician

Thank you for thinking of us by posting your review. We are pleased we could be of a service to you. We look forward in hearing from you in the future. Your friends at Electric Man

02/08/2018

David K.

The GFI in my garage tripped and they were able to schedule an appointment the next day. The next morning, the GFI reset as normal and they took the time to discuss whether they still needed to come out. After a long conversation, we decided they didnt need to come out and there was absolutely no charge.

Description of Work
I had a GFI outlet that tripped

Category electrician

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Glad we were able to help please feel free to reach out to us anytime in the future. Your friends at Electric Man

11/16/2017

Jim K.

After a review of the work required, Chip provided the name of another Contractor that would be better equipped to do what we needed. We much appreciated Chip and Rick's open and honest opinion of what we needed done.

Description of Work
Rick came right out, as promised to look at the work we needed done. He was very professional, and helpful in figuring out the best way to solve our problem

Category electrician

Hi, We thank you for your kind comment and for the opportunity to work at your home. Best of luck to you hope everything works out. Sincerely, Your friends at Electric Man

09/26/2017

Linda A.

Excellent workmanship and totally satisfied with the result

Description of Work
Wire underground to front light cut when work being done. They did an excellent job repairing

Category electrician

We enjoyed working in your home. Thank you for the shout out. Sincerely, Denise Bartsch Office Manager Electric Man & The Plumber LLC

06/01/2017

Elaine D.

Wonderful . The fan was essentially 3 stories over ground but they managed to install it with no safety concerns and it looks beautiful. It's in 3 way switches with additional control of fan speed. They worked so well together I barely knew they were in the house and the project came in under budget! I'd never have anyone but electric man do electric work in my house.

Description of Work
Needed a fan placed in the pinnacle of a peaked ceiling

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

01/18/2017

Diann R.

Rick Beto was our serviceman and was fantastic, he carefully explained everything in detail, made necessary repairs at reasonable cost and we made plans for future work. We felt very confident and happy with the quality of Rick' s work and he represented his company extremely well. He offered and we agreed to the service plan to assess our electrical safety, a tremendous idea for home owners. We are thrilled with Rick and The Electric Man!!!

Description of Work
Outside light fixtures were operating and outside outlet had been repaired and only worked for 24-48 hours! Also requested bid for outside lamp post.

Category electrician

Thank you for the kind words.

11/10/2016

Marci K.

Att WOMEN, considering, we usually hire all the professionals that come to resolve issues pertaining to our homes...This MASTER ELECTRICIAN is A WOMAN! No, man looking at you like you have no clue, or judging or dismissing you & your concerns. Therefore, I can't express how thrilled I was & am to have found Ruth (master electrician). I feel a great sense of relief knowing there is a professional electrician that I can completely trust, share my concerns & have someone be responsive. Thank you, Ruth, you have given me one less thing to worry about

Description of Work
I needed to have an assessment of newly found knob & tube electric. I had an insulation co. give me an estimate and was told that they couldn't do it till I had the knob & tube removed. I have been in this very old house for over 9 years, have had numerous electricians do work & yet I was never told that the knob & tube I had needed to be addressed. So when I was told that some of what I have seen was still live, I was shocked & angry. Also, had a "home inspector". Still caught off guard.

Category electrician

Thank you for your feedback.

Electrical repair, outlets, ceiling fans, recessed lighting, stove & oven hook-ups, wiring for rooms & renovations, spa & pool wiring, knob & tube removal, electrical panel upgrades, generators, telephone & cable wiring.

Appliance repair.