Vera Construction LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2010

7588 Crane Xing

MACUNGIE, PA 18062

Vera Construction LLC is a locally-owned and operated company providing quality roofing, siding, seamless gutters, storm damage repairs and services to residential and commercial properties around the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas. Using the highest quality products and installation techniques, Vera Construction takes all the necessary steps to ensure that every project exceeds our highest standards. We have and will continue to treat every house project as if it were our own house....

02/27/2020

John T.

This was one of many "Hail Damage" claims in the Emmaus area. Talked with one of the "Hail Chasers" and was told I probably had a claim. Discussed with Insurance company and they agreed. It was then time to have the work done. I tend to only deal with local "quality" companies and did not want to deal with an "out of state" outfit. Talked to a long-time contractor friend (Joe B.) and he said he uses "VERA". He mentioned a couple of jobs they did recently (all high end homes), so I was satisfied with recommendation. Contacted VERA and met with Angel (Roofing) and Jack (Siding). Both gentlemen were "professional and friendly". They instilled confidence and I agreed to have the job done. The roofing job was completed within four months and the siding was completed within five months from initial discussion. Keep in mind, it seemed every home in the area was having this work done (mostly by hail chaser companies), so I was please with the time period, since there was no damage to the home which would required immediate repair. All work was done in a very professional and efficient manner. Clean-up was excellent and follow-up by owners was great . Local crew was great also. I feel very relieved knowing I have a local high quality company to call, should any need occurs.

Description of Work
.New Roof, New Siding, New Gutters and Down Spouts.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, skylights

05/31/2019

Joseph S.

Vera Construction is fantastic! I met Angel several years ago when I needed my roof replaced after a storm. Angel and his crew did an excellent job, tearing off the old roof, replacing damaged underlayment and completing the job on time. I recently had a gutter come down during another storm and contacted Vera Construction. Angel’s partner, Jack came out, explained what needed to be done I also asked him to replace the wood around the garage doors and cap them with aluminum. He gave me a quote, which I accepted. Jack and his helper completed the work in one day and cleaned everything up. My wife and I are very happy with the results. The gutters look like crown molding and blend well with the house and the garage looks great. I am getting two more roofing quotes from them for my daughters and another family member. If you are looking for good craftsmanship and an honest reliable contractor, call Vera Construction.

Description of Work
New gutters around house and wood trim around garage doors replaced and capped with aluminum.

Category gutter repair, siding

06/03/2018

Ralph R.

Greatly exceeded expectations. Went above and beyond call of duty. Meticulous detail, everything done carefully. Crew treated our home as their own. Great skill and experience evident. No surprises. On time, exceptional clean-up. Beautiful work on our greatest investment. Helped us with items (e.g. a mis-aligned door) not even on the list, cheerfully!! A job well done -- we notice folks slowing down driving along our road, taking a look! Wonderful experience. Very grateful someone recommended them to us. An 'old school' hard-working group. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome. They have our unqualified recommendation. Well done Angel and Jack! Stay busy!

Description of Work
New roof and siding (whole house)

Category roofing, siding

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for such a good review. We are happy that you like the new look of your house. If you have any projects in future do not hesitate to call us. Angel and Jack Vera Construction LLC

06/01/2018

Deb E.

Exceptional!! They were here when promised, the work was done in a day! My property was cleaned up before they left and my roof looks beautiful!! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

01/17/2018

Cindy G.

It was the best service experience we've ever had. From start to finish they were prompt,courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

11/28/2017

Alex L.

Angel and his staff were prompt and did an excellent job from start to finish and cleaned everything up neatly. He also did a walk through to make sure everything was up to our complete satisfaction. I will tell everyone to keep him in mind!

Description of Work
We had to have a new front roof and porch roof installed.

11/01/2017

John M.

Good A call them again in a heart beat very honest people

Description of Work
My name is John Motola Lehighton I need repair work or replacement on two large roofs I have. They came right out and were very honest they said the roof was still good and had many yrs. in it yet and nothing was needed very honest people they get a A .

10/27/2017

Alan A.

Extremely well; no complaints. Jack, the owner, came over and took time to discuss our options for materials, insulation, colors, shutters, everything we needed. Showed us pictures of local installations. The Project Scope and Description was detailed and strictly adhered to. They framed outside outlets and other openings with matching material as well as installed color-matched covers for cables. Tightened loose power cables, reinstalled flagpole mount so we wouldn't damage siding. Cleaned up entire area. Job was done in just a couple days and the neighbors are admiring the work. We subsequently got an estimate for them to repair and reside our shed. Jack was always available for questions.

Description of Work
Our entire house needed new siding.

Category siding

09/21/2017

Randy F.

Very well. Done in one day. Cleaned up work site. Second time I've used them.

Description of Work
New roof and skylites

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

06/22/2017

Greg K.

Smooth, efficient, professional, clean

Description of Work
Replacement windows, repair from leak behind siding, bathroom ventilation added to attic

Category siding, replacement windows

06/02/2017

Melanie F.

Awesome job done by Angel and his team. They worked closely with us to pick replacement skylights to reduce costs and ensure the finished look was perfect.

Description of Work
New roof and new skylights

Category roofing, skylights

03/01/2017

Marie R.

Impeccable workmanship, quality and professionalism are the hallmarks of Vera Construction LLC. I evaluated several other roofing companies but none impressed me more than Vera Construction LLC. From project scheduling to completion, every detail was meticulously carried out. it was a pleasure to work with Vera Construction they transformed our old roof into an impressive home improvement that significantly enhances the beauty, reliability, and value of our home. I highly recommend Vera Construction LLC as a stand out company in the competitive roofing industry. Thank you Angel Rivera for being very professional, courteous and timely.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

02/20/2017

J R.

Awesome; every step of the way. Angle is top notch, courtesy, honest and goes above and beyond (which I find rare in this day and age)

Description of Work
Roof Replaced

11/16/2016

Pete G.

Work performed was excellent. All work was completed on time exactly as agreed on. Angel and Jack communicated very well with me on both projects and answered all my questions. Job site was cleaned up completely when finished.

Description of Work
Replaced roofs main home and detached garage. Resided detached garage, installed sofit, fascia, gutters and capped all trim.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

07/18/2016

Laura F.

Angel of Vera Construction promised to put our roof on in 2 days and he did! Angel personally inspected our yard and gardens after the project was complete to look for any damage to our property or dropped nails or debris. His crew was very hard-working and professional. We were so impressed with his work that we have recommended his work to others.

Description of Work
Vera Construction provided us with new roof and spouting in the time period we agreed upon.

07/12/2016

Joshua F.

Great. Angel and his crew were there after I left for work and finished before I got home. Job looks great, super responsive, super reliable. Great job!

Description of Work
New gutters and replacement of fascia

Category gutter repair

06/20/2016

Ed M.

Professional, courteous, capable. Took the time to explain what he would look at and how he would assess the roof. After the assessment the repair was completed the same day.

Description of Work
Repaired roof leak.

05/08/2016

Jennifer M.

My home was damaged in June 2015 by a pretty severe hail/straight line wind storm. The back side of the house took the brunt of the hail, and being aluminum siding, was dinged up pretty bad. Wind affected the side elevation of the house although when the insurance company wrote up the repair estimate, they did not see that damage to the side was caused by the storm so my repair estimate did not include the side. That didn't seem right to me, but after getting 2 other companies out to look at the damage along with my insurance company's quote, they both said that the damage on my side was due to normal weather conditions warping the aluminum siding....however, I knew this wasn't like this before the storm! The third company I called to look at my place and provide an estimate was Vera. Wow what a difference. They looked at the insurance quote and immediately had issues with the lack of coverage of the side. What a relief, I thought - I am not crazy! So he urged me to have the adjuster come out again and Angel and Jack (owners of Vera) would meet with them and discuss the repair estimate. I then received a repair estimate from my insurance company to cover the side of the house - replacement of the damaged aluminum siding with vinyl. This amounted to about a $7,000 increase in the amount of the total claim. My point for mentioning all this is to highlight the difference between Vera and the other 2 contractors that I had out. Vera really pushed for what was right and best for my home and the insurance company ended up seeing their point of view and my house got repaired correctly! The work started in Feb. I was initially a bit nervous about that since you never know what to expect in February. They completed the roof first. The weather held (above 40 degrees) and the job was completed in a day. Amazingly, even though I just had the roof replaced in 2012, they found a pretty extensive piece of rotted decking on the back porch. What this meant to me was that the previous roofer just roofed over the rotten wood! It was clear from seeing the rotted piece that it didn't get that bad in 2 years! Regardless, the replacement added only about $150 to the cost of my out of pocket expenses. Small price to pay for getting the job done right. Then came the siding. We did have a few days of really bad wind and rain (about 2) during the siding installation and my home was without gutters (but the new vinyl siding was already installed) during the worst of it. However, no harm was done, as soon as the weather cleared and dried up a bit, they were back out on the job and had it completed within a week. There were a few pieces of rotted wood they found that I had to pay to get replaced and what I liked about Angel and Jack is that they snapped cell phone pics of the damage to prove it and texted it to me before I authorized the replacement. I thought that was very honest and fair. The work is done and it is now May and as I walk around my house, I really appreciate the workmanship. The house looks great (no more bulging warped aluminum and no more dings that make it look like someone target practiced with a BB gun on my house. I would very much recommend Vera - any small problems that I noticed, they were out immediately to fix (there was an issue with the gable vent and it was found to be a product defect and it was ripped out and replaced within a day of my notifying them). These guys are honest and will really go the extra mile to make sure the job is done right.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement: (House and shed) Remove all exusting old shingles and underlayment Inspect roof deck for decayed lumber (replace at extra cost) Install standard 15 lb. felt. Install new standard F4-1/2 drip edge. Install ice and water shield on eaves and flashing areas, Install starter strip on all eaves and rakes. Install rigid style ridge exhaust vent. Install ridge cap shingles. Install 2 new pip flanges and i roof exhaust vent. Install wall flashing above front porch. Install TAMKO Heritage AR Architectural 30-yr shingle. Tarp all necessary areas to prevent damage and dispose of all debris and return premises to original state post-clean-up Siding REmove gutters, downspouts, fascia, existing siding,, windows and porch aluminum post capping Inspect walls for decayed lumber Remove ann lights and shutters and replace at completion Install field aluminum fascia on gables and edges Instal all necessary flashing details Caulk all necessary areas Install porch post alum. capping on porch. Install window alum. capping Install Tyvek house wrap Install std. starters, j-channel, inside and outside traditional corners Install mount masters (elec boxes), split blocks, dryer/exhuast vent and gable vent 18x24 Install j-channel between units Install Mitten Cambridge vinyl siding - thickness .042" Instal seamless gutters and downspouts Dispose and recycle all debris and clean premises to original state

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

03/13/2016

Siva K.

Angel was very responsive, did a quick inspection and provided estimate. He worked with the homeowners association to pick the appropriate shingle and scheduled the work to be done quickly.. I will recommend this roofer to others.

Description of Work
We got a section of the roof replaced

01/24/2016

Karen C.

I was delighted with the service I received from Vera. We needed a new roof quickly because a tree hit our roof. Angel (owner) was amazing. He came to see us quickly and gave us a very fair bid. And he got the roof replaced in record time. He is very professional and honest. I strongly recommend his company. Karen Collins

Description of Work
Replace our old roof with a new one.

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to assist.

10/07/2015

Robert H.

We, as a family, have been using Vera Construction for years, not only for our own home, but for our investment properties and our parents' home as well. Combined, they have done at least 5 major jobs for us which include replacing siding, repairing and installing new roofs, installing new gutter guards, and other small jobs we may have needed throughout the years. Angel and Jack are true gentlemen. They are responsive, honest, hard-working, and gracious. They, along with their talented team, do impeccable work in a timely fashion. We are so very happy with Vera and grateful to them for all they have done for us. It is such a wonderful feeling to know that when we need them, they will be there, from start to finish, and the job will be beautifully done. We also would like to include Victoria, as she was most gracious and accommodating during the financing process, as we financed our gutters.

Description of Work
Installed Gutter Guards

Category gutter repair, roofing

11/13/2014

Anne W.

I’m a retired teacher. I look for quality and a good price. Since I’m retired, I was able to watch how the workers’ worked! Yes, being a teacher I’m a perfectionist and I want the best workmanship and quality materials. This company listened to my desires and produced. I’m so happy with everything they did. My roof and siding are just perfect. Their workers are outstanding…their skills match their ingenuity. Plus their price is exceptional. Yes, I have hired them to do more work. They are fair and honest, how refreshing. I’m so lucky to have been referred to them. Major repairs to one’s house is so stressful. This company took the stress right out of my life.

Description of Work
New roof and siding

Category roofing, siding

08/21/2014

Edwin Y.

Our first phone call was answered even though Angel had to pull over to talk. He drove by to evaluate situation and gave us a quote. The job was done 3 days later before it could rain again. A positive experience.

Description of Work
Fixed leaks around the vent pipes going through our roof.

07/12/2014

Thomas M.

Imagine my surprise yesterday when a neighbor pointed out that my siding was flapping in the wind up near the roof ridge. Apparently recent high winds had caused this a day or so before. My concern was that this aluminum siding is 40 years old and I had just had the entire house painted within the last few years. To match the siding would have been impossible. Since it was still attached and not dented, my hope was for a quick repair before further wind and weather could worsen the situation. I read a very positive review on Angie's List for Vera Construction, which is located nearby. I read similar positive customer feedback on the company's own website. My thought was that a small, local company with a good reputation for responsiveness would offer me the best shot at a quick resolution. (No talking to answering machines, no and quot;we'll get back to you a week from Thursdayand quot;, etc.) I first spoke to Angel, who referred me to his partner Jack, their siding specialist.. Both gentlemen were very friendly and professional. Jack said he'd get over ASAP. Sure enough, a few hours later Jack arrived, with camera, etc. He assessed the damage and also pointed out a another area on the front of the house which required attention before a similar problem arose there. Jack said he'd call back with a quote, to include repairing both areas, within the hour, which he did. Truthfully, I don't know how the quote would have compared to others because I didn't have the time to go through all that. I had a time sensitive situation which required a quick, but delicate repair, on my and quot;ancientand quot; siding. Jack and crew arrived at 7:30 the next morning and did a terrific job on both areas. To remove, and then reinstall, old siding was tricky but Vera's guys were so careful and skilled that they left no dings or bends, etc. Looking at it now, we cannot tell where the damage was. We were very pleased with our results and are grateful for the workmanship, but most especially for Jack's responsiveness. Based on our experience, we would recommend Vera Construction to our Lehigh Valley neighbors.

Description of Work
Repaired aluminum siding

Category siding

07/08/2014

Jeanne S.

these guys did the complete job I 1/2 days. The yard was clean when they left. These guys worked when it very hot. They took and literally 30 min for lunch. Incredibly hard working team. Thanks Vera construction, you have my vote!

Description of Work
He installed a new roof, 2 new skylights, & put new caps & flashing.