We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Fisher's Roofing

Founded 1982 • With Angi since January 2010

1685 Rock Hollow Road

Loysville, PA 17047

Fisher’s Roofing is a second-generation family owned and operated roofing contractor serving the central Pennsylvania market since 1982. The business is A+ accredited with the Better Business Bureau and factory certified through the GAF brand to provide 50-year warranties on shingle roofing. Fisher’s Roofing specializes in metal roofing, with the increasingly popular standing seam metal as well as the corrugated metal panel roofing. On the new construction side Fisher’s Roofing has exclusive contracts with five of the premier custom home builders in the greater Harrisburg area. We are fully insured with General Liability and Workers Comp. Please Call today for a free estimate. HIC PA # 028352...

10/16/2020

Terry C.

I've known Sam for about ten years. His business is top of the line and reasonably priced. His crew arrived and conducted themselves in a workmanlike manner and they cleaned the job site to increadible standards. In two days they removed the old shingles, made the plywood repairs, replaced the skylight and installed new shingles on a little over 3,000 sq. ft. home. Sam did the final inspection and we were both impressed. Great job, fantastic product guarantees and transferrable to a new homeowner with a great look. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Remove old shingles, repair roof decking, replace skylight, chimney flashing and new roof installation

05/27/2020

J W.

It was excellent, they were not the cheapest nor the most expensive. I thought they were well worth the additional fee for their competitors. They were very communicative, transparent and aside from their pricing, they were the best experienced I ever had as a roofing contractor. Their customer service is very good and you can actually choose your preferred roof. They also replace shingles for me on march. Also, whenever I called I was able to speak to someone who is knowledgeable and thoroughly answer my questions. They completed the job on time and as promised and all the roofers are very courteous. Until now,I don't have any problem with the roof.

Description of Work
They replaced our entire roof, the counter flashing and gutter guards.

09/09/2013

terri P.

fine

Description of Work
put on a new roof

05/23/2012

Linda H.

Their price was very reasonable and the work was done in a timely fashion. They were here when they told me they would.

Description of Work
I used Fisher's Roofing to do the roofing for half of my house.

Heritage Roofing Service LLC

Heritage Construction is a family owned and operated company. We have been proudly serving since 2009. I have been in the construction field since I was eighteen years old. Heritage Construction started out doing additions and new home builds. We have narrowed our focus down to the roofing industry. We are certified and have a team of five members. Our mission at Heritage Roofing is to tailor fit our roofing to all our customers' needs and desires with the highest quality roofing and finest service available. Please contact us for a FREE consultation. **We have payments as low as $59/month!!

Integrity Slate

INTEGRITY specializes in slate, cedar and copper work, Epdm, Tpo, Pvc, shingle as well as all other phases of roofing, siding, sheet metal work from residential to commercial. The reasons you should decide to move forward building a buisness relationship with Integrity, we stand by our word, we provide nothing but exceptional customer service and unmatched craftsmanship from qualified and experienced tradesman who take pride in every job and want to stand out from the rest by actually keeping you informed every step of the way. We take pride in our work and will go the extra mile to make sure we fulfill every obligation agreed upon so you can relax and rest assure you've made the right decision for your home and family. We may be a young company, run by two young men, but we started because we are honest hardworking and want to see quality over quantity so if you want your roof replaced right the first time, the Integrity has you covered.

All types of flat and steep slope roofing