Elden E Weaver Building & Remodeling

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2008

Owner Operated. Ask about Angie's List discount....

Amazon Chimney

Amazon Chimney

Amazon Chimney is your prime chimney service specializing in all areas of chimney care, chimney sweeping and chimney repair. Our professional technicians are ready and waiting to serve you. Call us with any questions regarding your chimney, fireplace, wood burning stoves. We replace chimney crowns and caps as well. We do not service gas inserts.

Offers by Amazon Chimney on Angi

09/21/2018

Elden and his sons did a marvelous job with my kitchen remodel. They paid great attention to detail, gave excellent suggestions, and always left my house clean at the end of the day. I have recommended Elden to many friends and they have been just as pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

12/15/2015

No work was performed, however, I made contact by leaving voice mail. I was contacted next day and told by Elden Weaver that he'd be in town at a job that was located less than a mile from my home and would stopby to look at the 3 small jobs I needed done. Mr. Weaver did not stop by, didn't call. I called again next day and Mr. Weaver told me it was too far for him to travel for those jobs. By the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY handyman service,masonry

08/09/2015

Elden did a fantastic job.  He was professional, and his work quality was excellent.  He completely transformed a 100 year-old cottage and was able to do any job we threw his way.  I would very much recommend Elden to any one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete home renovation, including new hardwood floors, tiling, exterior gutters, baseboard heating, and concrete work.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,flooring contractor,remodeling

10/13/2014

Elden came out to the house to measure and talk about what we were looking for. He said it would take about two weeks to put a price together. It has been a month now and I never heard from him. Extremely dissapointed. Will not recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested estimate for kitchen and basement remodel.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling

10/10/2013

I'm pretty pleased with most of his work. I thought his price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Elden E. Weaver Building & Remodeling to do some socket work, put some porch poles up on a balcony, replace the support poles in the balcony, and to install ceiling sockets. He also did some flooring and drywall work. He does some handymen, carpentry, home improvement, and siding services.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,drywall,electrician,handyman service,roofing,siding

HOME IMPROVEMENT & MAINTENANCE, GARAGE BUILDERS, BUILDING REMODELING & REPAIR CONTRACTORS, ROOFING & HANDYMAN, WINDOW REPLACEMENT, DECKS, ADDITIONS, AND SUNROOMS.