D P Marlatt & Son

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

*** Please Contact By Phone*** We have been providing top-rated HVAC services to the local area for 16 years. We are an award winning and BBB accredited company. You may have seen us on a few HGTV specials recently, including "Spice Up My Kitchen" and "Save My Bath". As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of quality customer service, so we provide FREE estimates and guaranteed pricing for any repair or system service!...

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Carpentry USA LLC

Our company has been in operation for over 20 years. We specialize in Construction Services and Home Renovation and Repairs, striving for 100% customer satisfaction delivering top notch quality in our craft. Whether it's a mold cleanup, a handyman repair, or a major construction project, we are available for all of your home improvement needs. We have worked in over 4,000 residential and commercial locations, including repairing and rebuilding homes for national home builders. Our rates are honest and reasonable. I am committed to being 1 of the best contractors around! As a licensed General Contractor, We are ready to apply our experience and skills to any of your projects. Call or email me, Toby Perfetto, to discuss your project and get an free estimate. GET IT DONE RIGHT THE 1ST TIME!

Offers by Carpentry USA LLC on Angi
Disciple Masonry

Disciple Masonry specializes in masonry repairs and new masonry installations. Our customers are everything to us. We take the time to understand you and what you want, and make it our mission to help you get it. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call now to find out!

Offers by Disciple Masonry on Angi

04/25/2021

Frank M.

Very professional, reliable and competitive.

Description of Work
New HVAC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure working for you. Dennis

12/16/2020

Teresa K.

Anybody can give good service when things go right. What separates excellent customer service is the provider who handles things the right way when things go wrong. Our furnace was out and we needed a new one. Dennis came quickly, on time and diagnosed the problem. When the new furnace arrived and didn't work, Dennis figured out the problem fast and fixed it. The issue was a malfunction with the unit from the manufacturer and he took care of it and got our new furnace working fast. He really cares and makes good service a priority.

Description of Work
New HVAC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! It was my pleasure working with you & look forward to maintaining your new system.

11/16/2020

Rebecca N.

I was very satisfied with the installation and professionalism of the workers. They did a great job.

Description of Work
new central air system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure doing work for you. Thanks Again!

11/11/2020

Mark J.

Adam and his helper were professional in all matters related to our HVAC job. They provided us with an impeccable work ethic installing our system in the 2 full days they stated it would take. They treated our house as though it was their own from beginning to end and left it as clean as it was before they started. I would surely recommend D P Marlatt and son Adam to anyone needing an HVAC Install. Adams personable demeanor provided us with a few laughs along the way but never interfered with his meticulous work.

Description of Work
Complete removal/installation Heating and A/C System

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! WE appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience with our company and your Installation. Thank you for the great review! Dennis

09/20/2020

Sal M.

This business is amazing. From first meeting Dennis the owner to the final day the installation was complete. We were 100% satisfied with everything from start to finish. We live in an older Split Level that when it was build didn't have ducts and used Radiant Heated Ceiling. So we were stuck using window units to cool our home. After about 10 years doing this we had enough and decided to spring for the full cost to have Ducts installed, and a full AC/Heat Pump system as well. Boy are we glad we did. Dennis arrived and measured our home, made his "professional" suggestions and we moved forward. Quote was provided when he said it would be and the price was MORE than fair. Remember our home had NO ducts. They had to design and build them from scratch. Lots of labor and lots of days laying in an itchy insulated attic. Adam, the installer was amazing! He did just amazing things while installing our system. Made sure I was included during decision making along the entire process. He made sure they were installing everything to our liking and of course within reason of the system capabilities. Our main attic he made sure to leave a great deal of space for us to enable us to still utilize the attic space for storage. Trust me, I've seen systems that were installed in other homes that you could NOT move around the attic without stepping on duct or hoses, let alone the unit itself. Adam made sure to put the unit where it would function perfectly all while leaving us space we needed. Just awesome. The team is extremely professional, knowledgeable and courteous. They kept their work area clean which was great since we have dogs. Just an all around great experience. We highly recommend DP Marlatt and Son and we'll recommend them whenever we can. Thanks D.P. Marlatt Team, you guys totally killed this project, well beyond our full expectation!

Description of Work
Full AC/Heat Pump with Duct Install

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure doing work for you. Thank you!!!!

07/16/2020

Chris M.

Perfectly. I recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
HVAC replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to tell others what you thought about our company & crew. We look forward to working with you in the future & once again Thank You!!!!!

07/09/2020

Todd O.

We needed a new company after our previous one went out of business. We found D.P. Marlatt on Angie's List and contacted them based on others' reviews. I could not say enough good things about their service. From the estimate to the finished work, they were professional, on-time, neat, and knowledgeable. They are a small company, yet they do not cut corners.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC - furnace, compressor and condenser

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! I'm pleased to hear that you were happy with our company and the installation. We look forward to doing business with you in the future and once again thank you!!!! Dennis

06/26/2020

John C.

DP Marlatt Co. was a pleasure to work with. They answered all my questions quickly and honestly. They gave me a fair quote on equipment and installation. The installers were very knowledgeable, courteous and Covid 19 safe! They professionally installed the new HVAC unit and removed my old system. It was done on time and for the quoted price. DP Marlatt will be my only call for repairs and yearly service. I wish all companies operated with such a high level of professionalism and integrity. I strongly recommend giving them a call.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC system in my home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure doing the work for you. Thank you!!!!

05/06/2020

Paul B.

Installing technician Adam and his helper started the job off right by being on time. Arriving at 8:00 a.m. on the first day. He and his helper were very professional and checked everything over before beginning the replacement of our furnace - heat pump / ac. The installation took 2 days as promised. At the end of the first day Adam made sure that we had heat before leaving. Adam and his helper again arrived on time (8:00 a.m.) on the 2nd day and finished the install of our furnace - heat pump/ ac. by mid afternoon. They were both very thorough and critical of their work to make sure everything they did was done correctly and neatly. A new thermostat was installed to finish off the install. When cleanup was done, it looked better than when they started. I am very particular with everything, so this was very important to me. When they had finished Adam the technician, went over everything with me from the install to the operation of the new thermostat, to the cleanup making sure I was happy with everything and understood everything they had done. Then we handled the final payment of the work that was done. The owner and staff were very polite and professional, from the estimate I requested, to the install, to the cleanup and finally explanation on how to use the new system and thermostat. I definitely recommend D.P. Marlatt Co. for your HVAC needs.

Description of Work
New Furnace - Heat Pump / AC installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! I’m pleased to hear that you are happy with the new system and the installation team. It was our pleasure working with you and once again thank you! Dennis

04/30/2020

Gary M.

We selected them for their price and professionalism. They scheduled our installation and showed up as scheduled and on time. Adam stayed late to complete the project on time.

Description of Work
Replacement central a/c unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you are pleased with the installation. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again! Dennis

Heating, Air Conditioning, Geothermal, Furnaces & Boiler repairs, service, upgrades, repairs & installations.

Plumbing, Well Pumps, Stucco, Electrical