Comfort Zone Heating & Cooling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2011

We take pride in delivering quality service and workmanship to all of our customers. We have 25 years experience in the HVAC field. We are a locally owned and operated company....

Lynch Mechanicals

Lynch Mechanicals is a local residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning contactor. We are a small co that provides service and installation. We do not use sub contractors. We are a Nate quality circle contractor, We have a PA state contractors license. We charge a $75.00 service call. Angie’s list members can receive $15.00 off a service call. Additional phone - (717) 761-1966. Additional fax - (717) 773-4360. Award winning.

Jesse S. Bigler Plumbing & HVAC

Jesse S Bigler Plumbing & HVAC is a local Plumbing and HVAC company with more than 20 years of experience. We strive to give you the best customer experience in Plumbing and HVAC. We specialize in bathroom remodels, AC, plumbing, hot water tanks, equipment change outs, new heating systems and much more. Let our experienced professional help you with your next Plumbing / HVAC adventure.

Absolute Comfort & Son LLC

ATTENTION ALL MILITARY - We want to thank you for your service by offering you 10% off! Absolute Comfort and Son Llc brings an unmatched commitment to excellence to your HVAC project. We are fully licensed and insured, offering free estimates and extended warranties on our work. We have over 15 years delivering unsurpassed professionalism, expertise and value. We take pride in providing our customers with personalized customer service, the highest industry standards and top quality workmanship. We are a Family owned Hvac company we treat our customers like they are family. Call Today 717-818-1785

Offers by Absolute Comfort & Son LLC on Angi

06/13/2019

Comfort Zone had already received favorable reviews on Angie's List and other local review web sites. The company owner contacted me after I had already invited several HVAC to provide a quote. I had overlooked them because I thought I had enough companies to request a quote. After confirming good reviews, one thing I liked about them is they offer Bryant furnaces and air conditioners. Our previou...

Description of Work
Complete replacement of residential HVAC systems

04/06/2019

We were out of town and they did a flawless job. I met the owner once, I sensed a quality individual, and trusted him with keys to the house and him delivered an expert job. You cannot tell it was retro fitted.

Description of Work
I had central air installed in a ranch house built in 1978. Central air was installed in the main portion of the house and ventless was installed in the lower level.

02/07/2019

The install went wonderfully - the 2 gentlemen that showed up were professional and very knowledgeable about what they were doing and kept us informed through out the process.

Description of Work
New heat pump install

01/29/2019

On the last visit the technician was out the next day by surprise. I was expecting a longer wait because a heat wave was coming but they made time for me. They also installed my system a few summers ago and made sure it was completely installed by the end of the day. They do a great job and are reasonably priced. I will always go with Comfort Zone for all my HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Cleaning of Fujitsu mini-split system

01/28/2019

It went well. No hassels. I made one phone call. They responded with a date they would stop by and review our unit. Comfort Zone then responded promptly with a quote. The quote was competative and complete. We accepted the quote and they scheduled the work and completed it within a couple of days of our approval. No hassles, no issues. All was cleaned up well and complete.

Description of Work
Heat Pump Replacement of indoor and outdoor unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Install & repair gas furnaces, heat pumps, mini-split units, geothermal, water heaters, gas piping & duct work installation.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, American Express