JC Heating & Cooling

Founded 1973 • With Angi since June 2011

3.5

Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - michael@jcheat.com. Additional phone - (215) 493-7455....

USA I Chimney & Masonry

USA I Chimney & Masonry

Hello and welcome to our chimney portal the ( National Fire Protection Association ) following the ( Chimney Safety Institute Of America ) Codes Suggest an annual Chimney Cleaning and Inspection for the safety of you family. We provide these cleaning and inspections. We also install Ul listed Lining systems made out of stainless steel for oil and wood also aluminum lining systems for natural gas and propane applications. We work 24 hours a day 7 days a week if need be for blockage removal to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning. We also remove Creosote buildup when heavy amounts of wood are burned to prevent chimney fires. Also educated in the heating and ventilation field and our environmental protection association certified. A Cracked heater core in your furnace or boiler is unsafe and hard to determine we Recommend every floor in your home has a smoke and carbon monoxide detector. We also build and rebuild chimneys from the ground up, including brick pointing, stucco, stone and concrete. Please call us today to schedule an inspection and cleaning.

06/24/2018

I used this company a couple of times last year for C.O.D. oil service, so I gave them a try when I sought estimates to replace two AC units. They came, said they'd send an estimate in a few days, and never did. Not only does that deserve an "F" rating in my book, but they lost an oil delivery customer in the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need to replace two AC units.

03/14/2018

Their maintenance service contract is a good price and they've done really good work so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a service contract with them for my furnace that includes a maintenance check each year and covers some other repairs.

08/14/2017

Tred very carefully before doing business with this company. Their actions speak louder than words. They use the law to their advantage. The truth means nothing to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced entire heating and cooling system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

02/08/2016

They are regular with their deliveries and the customer service reps are always so wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a locked in price to have my fuel delivered from this company. Linda that works in the office is always so professional and sets a very high standard for customer service.

12/29/2013

I used JC heating after they were recommended by a realtor I dealt with. The first time was checking on a valve at the oil tank. The cost was fine and the person and work performed was fine so I used them again. The second time was to clean the oil furance which I guess was performed adequately. The cost seemed high for the amount of time it took but I think it was typical for what oil companies c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check valve, replace oil line, service oil furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear [member name removed], just wanted to respond to your review. The biggest fact that you don't seem to understand that your oil tank is over 60 years old and coming to the end of its life and is in need of repair. Repairs are expensive in today's world. Our goal was to protect you and your family from a fire and or a oil spill from your oil tank. Thank you for your business. Look forward to se...

Installing, repair and replacement of heating and cooling systems, boiler, furnace, heat pump, water heater, air duck cleaning, plumbing, sump pump, chimney safety, oil tanks, solar systems, electricy, panels, humidifiers, drain & sewer cleaning.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, Check