B & M Lockout Svc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

I am a sole propreitor, the voice on the phone is the face at the door. I service a "4" four county area. Most jobs serviced with in "1" one hour response time if not sooner. Don't be fooled by the big ads in the phone book. All jobs are quoted on the phone. My company philosophy is that all the customer's needs are met with the highest quality of workmanship, expedience and professionalism. Every customer is treated like a member of my family. No extra charge for weekends. Senior citizen and Military discounts....

Commercial and residential locksmith service offering reasonable rates, and punctual, courteous service, $10 off service calls for senior citizens, military personnel, police and firemen. Business hours are 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. 8:00 am- 12pm Saturday and Sunday All other hours are subject to emergency service pricing

Wilsons Hardware and Locksmiths provide prompt, professional lock service in store or at your residence or commercial location. Licensed and insured serving Lansdale, North Wales, Montgomeryville, Ambler, Doylestown, Souderton, Montgomery and Bucks County. PA Contractors License #PA005762. In operation since 1984, Wilson's is a full service TrueValue hardware store and Lansdale's premiere lock shop. Fabrication and repair of screen windows are done on premises. Free Parking in rear of store. www.wilsonshardware.com

I specialize in same day service. Please call for immediate assistance rather than email. Accurate locksmiths has been in continuous service in the Mercer County NJ and Buck County PA areas for over 25 years. Providing Bonded and Insured Locksmiths and Security Consultants to Homeowners, Business and Industry.

04/17/2019

I called Bryan and we immediately set up a convenient appointment to have the work done. Bryan came when scheduled and did a great job for the service we requested. He was very courteous and professional and also offered good suggestions on some general questions that we had. The price was very reasonable. Would hire again and recommend his work to others.

Description of Work
Replace front door locks and change all door locks to accept the same key.

01/18/2018

Great—immediate response to inquiry; service (a non-emergency) done within 48 hours.

Description of Work
Rekeying 4 locks; installing 2 deadbolts

06/27/2017

Great job, prompt, professional, super nice. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Change dead bolt

09/12/2016

Brian was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Great price, good communication, expert at his job and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Re-keyed two cylinders for front door look.

08/05/2016

I was painting my front door and could not get the locks off. I called Bryan to come out and he said he would try to coach me through the lock removal on the phone so that I would not have to pay him for a visit. We tried this but I still needed his help so he came out. He removed the locks and waited for me to paint the door. When the paint dried he reinstalled them. He is such a pleasant person ...

Description of Work
Lock removal and reinstall for front door paint job.

Category locksmith

Lock Replacement, Rekey, Installation, Repair. Emergency Residential, Commercial, & Auto Lockouts. Auto Keys, File Cabinets, Panic Hardware

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa