ARJ lawn and landscape

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2013

We are a full service year round landscape company that employs 5 workers.We are registered with the state of PA and are fully insured.ARJ is owner operated and a family run business.All work is performed by ARJ we do not sub-contract any work.All materials used by us are to the highest quality and all work performed will be held to professional standards....

Cambridge Landscapes

Welcome to Cambridge Landscapes, the premier landscape design group servicing the greater Bucks County, as well as, Central New Jersey area. Quality is a key component for Cambridge: products/materials, workmanship, and customer service. Customer satisfaction is the key to Cambridge Landscapes’ success. Whether we are custom designing your backyard utopia or correcting a poor drainage situation, Cambridge gives the same high quality and professional integrity to every one of our customers. We pride ourselves in helping others transform their basic backyards into a sanctuary in which to retreat to after a long day's work or to gather with friends and family.

Schumacher Landscape Construction

Thanks to the overwhelming confidence you have in our company we may be booked out a few weeks. The best landscape company you've never heard of. Just look at our work. We've been creating the finest outdoor landscapes in Bucks County for over 20 years.

Kellett's Lawn and Landscaping LLC

Kellett's Landscaping is a full service landscape company. Serving Bucks, Montgomery and Delaware Counties, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. From start to finish, our process ensures that we meet or exceed your goals and expectations.

06/06/2017

I reached out to this company using Angie's List messaging to notify them of the job I needed. I received NO response in 30 days!

Description of Work
Lawn Care and Yard Project

Category lawn service

We are very sorry about that.We really dont use Angies list as means to keep our company busy so we dont check these messages that often.Im going to give you a big fat F+ for being so mean.We are one of areas most reliable,dependable, honest and professional Lawn and Landscape company's.

05/24/2017

Ed and his crew arrived as promised and did an excellent job. We also had our front flower beds mulched and edged and another excellent job.

Description of Work
I had a different type of request for yard work. We had several raised vegetable gardens that needed to be emptied and taken down and new elevated beds that needed to be filled.

Category lawn service

05/31/2016

great job! Ed actually returned my call promptly. The crew did a very nice job. The yard looks great! They worked quickly and cleaned up nicely. In the past I bought the mulch in bags and paid a family member to do the job. It didn't cost me any more to have it done by ARJ. I hope to use them again.

Description of Work
Weeded and mulched beds in front and back yard.

Category mulch

10/06/2015

Description of Work
Mowed lawn. Will be aerating, seeding and fertilizing.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

09/16/2014

They arrived in the morning, went right to work. Did a great job. Cleaned up everything. We would use them again!

Description of Work
Trimmed bushes, mulch and added stone around yard

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

06/04/2014

He was excellent. He was a gentleman and a nice guy. I would like to continue using him.

Description of Work
I use ARJ Lawn and Landscape to mow my lawn every 2 weeks. He has also done a lot of landscape work for me.

Category landscaper","lawn service

10/06/2015

Description of Work
Mowed lawn. Will be aerating, seeding and fertilizing.

Category landscaper","lawn service","lawn treatment service

snow removal,seasonal cleanups,fertilizing,mulch,stone,topsoil,sod installations,aerating,slit seeding,overseeding,grass cutting,bush/hedge trimming,planting,transplanting, small tree trimming and removal,land clearing,power washing,

large tree work