Air Dynamics HVAC LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2012

We are a growing team of professional experts passionately dedicated to our trade and our client’s needs. At Air Dynamics HVAC we strive to provide the best solutions in heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Do you want the comfort of knowing your HVAC system is covered? Including labor?? For 10 years! Ask us about our extended warranty program! Air Dynamics has partnered with Amana to create a hassle free, no worry, 10 year parts and labor extended warranty program. Not to mention- our high efficiency products include a lifetime replacement warranty! Additional Email: info@ADynamicsHVAC.com....

East Coast Comfort Inc

2020 Proud Super Service Award winning company on Angie's List! With over 30 years of combined professional HVAC experience at ECC our comfort team of professionals are there to provide residential & commercial quality service & installation. We are your "Elite Fujitsu Ductless HVAC installers" and we offer our customers "peace of mind" with low-cost service plans that will prevent premature system failure, lower utility costs, optimize system performance & help provide healthier air quality for you & your family! Contact us today, we look forward to servicing you soon!

Offers by East Coast Comfort Inc on Angi
Sila Heating, Cooling and Plumbing

We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring enhanced operating protocols are followed in every home we have the pleasure to serve. * All technicians and comfort advisors are equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes, along with protective equipment (gloves, booties, etc.) for increased precaution before entering your home. * We are asking our customers to notify us if they’re feeling ill or have been in contact with anyone exposed so we can take precautions. * We have taken measures in all Sila offices such as flexible work from home and paid time off policies. Your comfort is our priority. We’re committed to safely assisting our customers with the prompt and dependable service you’ve come to expect for over 30 years. Our hearts are with those who have been affected by this extraordinary situation. It is truly our pleasure to serve you and we’re ready when you need us. Stay safe and healthy, Lou Pellegrini CEO

Offers by Sila Heating, Cooling and Plumbing on Angi
Qualitech Heating and Cooling

Proud winners of the Angie's List Super Service Award for a third consecutive year in 2018. We are family owned and operated, properly licensed and insured, and look forwarding to assisting you in your home’s needs. We have been in business for 12 years. Customer service is paramount; we take pride in our quality and dedicated employees who will treat you, and your home, with the proper respect you deserve. We are currently offering the following specials: $400 off any heating and air conditioning system installation; $100 off any hot water heater installation (gas or electric); $50 off any repairs totaling $500 or more. Please ask us about our financing options for affordable monthly payments.

Offers by Qualitech Heating and Cooling on Angi

07/09/2019

The AC unit was not working at my parent's house, so they had to endured the heat for 4 days while I tried to get an HVAC technician out to look at the unit. During the 4 days, I had two other HVAC companies came out to take a look and they insisted that my unit was bad and needed to replace both units inside and outside which would have cost thousands of dollars. Thank god I called Air Dynamics. Kathy who is the operator is super nice and helpful. In the same day, she was able to schedule a technician to come out and look at the unit. Jay, the technician, actually came by during after hours to diagnosed the problem and found out it was a bad motor. He got on the phone and was able to get a new motor on a manufacture's warranty. He then went to pick up the motor during after hours of work, so they can schedule to have it put in today for me. Brian, who is the technician that replaced the motor did a great job and very fast. All i can say is thank you to Air Dynamics and everyone i spoke to and met. They really helped us out a lot on this one. I am definately a customer of theirs for life now and will be having them out yearly to do maintaince on my unit.

Description of Work
Motor Replacement for Air Handler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your kind review! Our team here at Air Dynamics HVAC takes great pride in providing our customers with an exceptional service experience from start to finish. It has been our sincere pleasure working with you to get your parents home back to a level of comfort they can count on. I will be sure to pass your appreciation and thoughtful feedback along to Cathy as well as our techs Jay and Brian. We look forward to continuing to assist you and your parents with any needs you may have in the future.

01/23/2018

Very well. Mike the technician was there when we were told he'd be there, and was courteous and professional. Answered all my questions. (And he did not find a problem or recommend any further work.)

Description of Work
An inspection of our heating system, particularly to screen for carbon monoxide leaks.

10/21/2016

He did a good job. Loving summer once again thanks.

Description of Work
I hire to fix my air conditioner.

10/17/2016

Our A/C stopped working on Memorial Day weekend, of all times! I've heard great things about Air Dynamics in the past so I figured I'd give them a try. The technician arrived within the hour to diagnose. Turns out we had a leak in our system and it was completely void of refrigerant. The technician pumped refrigerant back in, tested our A/C, and boom- cold air was once again flowing through our home. We could not have been happier with the service provided. The technician was punctual, respectful, and honest. Will most definitely be using Air Dynamics HVAC again!

Description of Work
Got our A/C up and running

07/15/2016

He showed up on time. He did a great job and was very informative. He explained everything to me! I will be using them when it's time to replace my heating and AC units!!!

Description of Work
They fixed my AC unit

07/13/2016

This company is amazing!! The whole team went above and beyond. There were many issues with the company holding the warranty for my central AC unit. Air Dynamics HVAC LLC called the company multiple times and were able to have the part reimbursed. I will and already have recommended this company. Well worth the price!

Description of Work
Replaced parts on central AC unit.

09/21/2015

Description of Work
They are fantastic and I would highly recommend Bernie and his team. They came out about 4 months ago and I have had them out about 4 times in the past few years. I wished I could give them an A+.

08/29/2015

The contractor was excellent. They did an outstanding job. Cleanup after the job was done and the finished product not only performed properly it looked good to.

Description of Work
Replaced main trunk for feed and return.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning Installation, Repair, & Maintenance. Carbon Monoxide Inspections.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available