Air Dynamics HVAC LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2012

We are a growing team of professional experts passionately dedicated to our trade and our client’s needs. At Air Dynamics HVAC we strive to provide the best solutions in heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Do you want the comfort of knowing your HVAC system is covered? Including labor?? For 10 years! Ask us about our extended warranty program! Air Dynamics has partnered with Amana to create a hassle free, no worry, 10 year parts and labor extended warranty program. Not to mention- our high efficiency products include a lifetime replacement warranty! Additional Email: info@ADynamicsHVAC.com....

INDOOR COMFORT SYSTEMS

Indoor Comfort Systems Ltd. is a family owned and operated full service Heating and Air Conditioning Company. We provide service and installation of all phases of Heating, Cooling, and Indoor Air Quality. We service and install commercial and residential HVAC equipment. We are also an authorized installer of Noritz Tankless water heaters.

Offers by INDOOR COMFORT SYSTEMS on Angi
Advanced Services Plus Inc

We believe that it is our responsibility at Advanced Services Plus to provide our residential and commercial customers with the best possible service. Whether, we do a new install, replace an old one or a service call, we are here for you. We provide reliable furnace and air conditioning repair and installation services. With a combined experience of over twenty-five years in the industry, we have seen a bit of everything and will use that experience to provide unmatched services for our customers. Contact us today for exceptional service. We look forward to your call.

Unique Indoor Comfort

Unique Indoor Comfort is a fourth-generation heating and air-conditioning company that employs a whole-house approach to indoor comfort integrating the heating, air conditioning, and geothermal systems with the home envelope and delivery systems. Our reputation for superior service and quality craftsmanship has been constructed from decades of treating customers on their terms in providing service with solutions.

Offers by Unique Indoor Comfort on Angi

07/09/2019

Ray N.

The AC unit was not working at my parent's house, so they had to endured the heat for 4 days while I tried to get an HVAC technician out to look at the unit. During the 4 days, I had two other HVAC companies came out to take a look and they insisted that my unit was bad and needed to replace both units inside and outside which would have cost thousands of dollars. Thank god I called Air Dynamics. Kathy who is the operator is super nice and helpful. In the same day, she was able to schedule a technician to come out and look at the unit. Jay, the technician, actually came by during after hours to diagnosed the problem and found out it was a bad motor. He got on the phone and was able to get a new motor on a manufacture's warranty. He then went to pick up the motor during after hours of work, so they can schedule to have it put in today for me. Brian, who is the technician that replaced the motor did a great job and very fast. All i can say is thank you to Air Dynamics and everyone i spoke to and met. They really helped us out a lot on this one. I am definately a customer of theirs for life now and will be having them out yearly to do maintaince on my unit.

Description of Work
Motor Replacement for Air Handler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your kind review! Our team here at Air Dynamics HVAC takes great pride in providing our customers with an exceptional service experience from start to finish. It has been our sincere pleasure working with you to get your parents home back to a level of comfort they can count on. I will be sure to pass your appreciation and thoughtful feedback along to Cathy as well as our techs Jay and Brian. We look forward to continuing to assist you and your parents with any needs you may have in the future.

01/23/2018

Marc D.

Very well. Mike the technician was there when we were told he'd be there, and was courteous and professional. Answered all my questions. (And he did not find a problem or recommend any further work.)

Description of Work
An inspection of our heating system, particularly to screen for carbon monoxide leaks.

10/21/2016

Dan S.

He did a good job. Loving summer once again thanks.

Description of Work
I hire to fix my air conditioner.

10/17/2016

Tom D.

Our A/C stopped working on Memorial Day weekend, of all times! I've heard great things about Air Dynamics in the past so I figured I'd give them a try. The technician arrived within the hour to diagnose. Turns out we had a leak in our system and it was completely void of refrigerant. The technician pumped refrigerant back in, tested our A/C, and boom- cold air was once again flowing through our home. We could not have been happier with the service provided. The technician was punctual, respectful, and honest. Will most definitely be using Air Dynamics HVAC again!

Description of Work
Got our A/C up and running

07/15/2016

Tricia G.

He showed up on time. He did a great job and was very informative. He explained everything to me! I will be using them when it's time to replace my heating and AC units!!!

Description of Work
They fixed my AC unit

07/13/2016

John L.

This company is amazing!! The whole team went above and beyond. There were many issues with the company holding the warranty for my central AC unit. Air Dynamics HVAC LLC called the company multiple times and were able to have the part reimbursed. I will and already have recommended this company. Well worth the price!

Description of Work
Replaced parts on central AC unit.

09/21/2015

Jordan G.

Description of Work
They are fantastic and I would highly recommend Bernie and his team. They came out about 4 months ago and I have had them out about 4 times in the past few years. I wished I could give them an A+.

08/29/2015

Steven S.

The contractor was excellent. They did an outstanding job. Cleanup after the job was done and the finished product not only performed properly it looked good to.

Description of Work
Replaced main trunk for feed and return.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning Installation, Repair, & Maintenance. Carbon Monoxide Inspections.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available