Helpful Hands Handyman

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2014

We are a two man company bringing you general household repairs and meeting some of your smaller construction needs. Prices may vary depending on the distance but our standard fee is $35 per hour. A minimum of $80 will apply to all jobs. We are also open for sub-contracting jobs....

DuctGurus LLC

DuctGurus LLC

DuctGurus LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity, bound by fairness, honesty, and professional responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. We are CSIA certified. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

01/20/2019

Helpful Hands Handyman remodeled our main bathroom...new vanity, sink top, toilet, fiberglass tub, new fixtures, and floor. We are thrilled with the job they did. I lover our new bathroom! They were very responsive to our requests and were an absolute pleasure to have in our home. I recommend them highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

01/07/2017

did an excellent job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted my deck, did power washed the house and built a small enclosure ("catio") on my deck.

CATEGORY woodworking

11/27/2013

The initial contact was shaky as we called and it took a few days to get back to us.  My husband believed this was due to Mr. Lambright's busy schedule.  He did set an initial time to review and discuss the job but he didn't show.  My husband called him to see why didn't show.  Mr. Lambright said he works another job and couldn't get off work.  We set up another time to discuss the job.  The next ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built a railing around the sun deck.  The price included supplies and labor.   He bought the lumber for the railing.  My husband felt the price was very reasonable.

CATEGORY woodworking

Specializing in: Deck repair and maintenance New kitchens and repairs Painting for exterior or interior Restoration and repair of old wood Other things: Ceiling fans Outlets Siding Trim Drywall patching Linoleum Hardwood flooring Hardwood refinishing Faucet replacement Shelving Hanging blinds/curtains New mailbox posts Many misc household repairs

Concrete Brick Plumbing (except changing toilet or faucet) Landscaping Roofing