B & E Roofing & Remodeling LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2007

We have been serving Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Chester county and Maryland for over 25 years and have many thousands of satisfied homeowners. We use the Equiptor for a new roof with no mess! We have 5 highly trained and fully insured crews....

Zen Windows

Receive your window replacement quote via email with no need for an in-home visit. No salespeople. No pressure. Zen Windows Central PA provides stress-free window replacement services in Harrisburg, York, Lancaster and the surrounding cities and counties, without the stress and frustration of lengthy sales presentations and high-pressure salespeople. By dealing directly with owners Andrew and Sarah Zahn, you are assured that your experience will be the best from initial contact to following up after the expert installation. The process is simple: when you contact Zen Windows Central PA, the owner will ask you a few questions to gather a little information online or on the phone. They will then email you a bid in about five minutes with all the specifications for your job. No hassle. No frustration. Just Zen.... you'll wish all your renovation projects were this easy. *"The Best Window Company out there” -Remodeling Magazine

Windows and More

WINDOWS & AND MORE will, at no obligation to you, come to your home for a full inspection of your existing windows, siding, doors, or whatever other exterior project you would like to work on. In addition to inspecting your old existing windows, doors, siding, and more, we will demonstrate the Alside and Ideal products; and recommend what we feel suits YOUR needs and leave you with an exact quote. Most notably, here’s the difference between WINDOWS & MORE and other window companies … Should you choose to have the project done with us, Alside and or Ideal (our manufacturer) will then contact you. They will send factory representatives to your home who will measure, install and service your chosen product. Best of all, a TRUE LIFETIME WARRANTY from the people who have been manufacturing since 1947 !!

Garrety Glass - Betterliving Patio & Sunrooms

If you need glass for your home, come into our showroom and let us help. We'll help you find exactly what your looking for, and give you an iron-clad price right there on the spot. Turnaround time is fast and guaranteed, and our prices are GREAT. Let us help with mirrors, table tops, shower enclosures, windows, or any custom or unusual requirements you may have. If it can be done, WE CAN DO IT. We're also the area's premier sunroom company. Simply put, we build exceptional quality sunrooms... with a customer service experience to match. Construction projects can be tricky and sometimes frustrating - but not with Garrety. Regardless of your glass needs, there's an excellent chance we can help. From Sunrooms, Shade Products and Glass Showers to our outstanding Commercial & Residential departments, we don't just do glass. "We are your Glass Experts"

08/22/2021

I really couldn’t be any less satisfied with my experience with B & E Roofing. My roof began leaking in 2018 and I gave the job to B & E. Two years later, after finding black mold along the wall in my son’s closet, I realized my brand new roof was leaking in an entirely different location from the original leak. Long story short, I had B & E come back to my house 3 times, each time they promised m...

Description of Work
New Roof Installed

02/04/2020

Excellent work! Arrived on time, completed job as agreed, and did thorough cleanup. Crew members were personable, efficient and hard working. B&E is first on our list for roofing needs.

Description of Work
Replacement of asphalt shingle roof on two-story house with four levels

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your review. It was wonderful working with You & [Member Name Removed].

08/16/2017

The job went very well. I was surprised how fast a crew of 5-6 people could tear off the roof and put a new one on. We had some rain in the forecast for later in the day and I was a little concerned but they assured me that it would be watertight before any rain fell. To followup on the job, we just received a gift basket containing Lancaster County food products as a thank you for using their ser...

Description of Work
New roof for house. Included removing old roof.

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your review! It was great working with you. We hope you enjoy the gift basket.

08/01/2017

My experience was fantastic. They were just very professional, they did an excellent job. They were very courteous, answered questions, I was really happy with them. I would give them an "A" overall and across the board and I'd use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

07/16/2017

Great experience. Arrived on time. Cleaned up nicely afterward. Very fair price.

Description of Work
New shingled roof

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your review! It was wonderful working with you.

Installation & repair - asphalt shingles, seam metal roofing, vinyl & composite siding, aluminum gutters, & replacement windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover