BARBOSA SEWER & DRAIN INC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2010

Here at Barbosa Sewer & Drain Inc, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the sewer and septic trade with over 20 years of experience. We are commitment to quality from beginning to end of your project. Count on our reliable staff for regular residential septic tank cleaning services. Family own and operated business. Quality service is guaranteed. Multiple home discounts available when applicable....

septic tank service (16)sewer cleaning (13)plumbers (4)excavating (2)drain pipe installation (1)

01/03/2020

Al Z.

I was having problems with the toilet not flushing right and found out the tank was not pumped in 10 years. Called Barbosa and had it pumped and the lines cleaned out. Mike discussed some of the problems I might have and we decided to replace the old (cast iron ) lines as there was most likely a break in the line some where. he returned 2 days later ( right after New Year ) with a back hoe and dug up and replaced the old lines with PVC. there were a few obstacles with the job but he was Very professional and knew exactly what to do. He kept me informed the whole way threw the process. by afternoon the job was completed and working great. he even fixed another smaller line that was a problem. the price he quoted was what he charged even with the extra work. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Barbosa to anyone needing work. Thanks again the Barbosa for a job well done !!!!

Description of Work
septic pumped

Category excavators, septic tank, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

08/25/2019

Edmund C.

man was professional and on time. In fact very on time.

Description of Work
empty septic

Category septic tank

Work Completed On 08/03/2019

04/15/2019

summer K.

This is at least the second time that we have used Barbosa. When Steve showed up on time I recognized him from the first time. Just as before, he was kind and polite. He looked over the situation and started doing his job. (We have a unique situation since our original home is over 100 years old. Part of what needs pumped is near our goat pen, so there was straw mixed in with the "regular" household waste.) He did the best that he could to get out the "regular stuff" and allowed me to spray some water to try to loosen more up. He was pleasant and helpful during all of this time. He even put the doors back down for me and closed up the shed. Also, I need to recognize the office staff too. I had called another service and was playing phone tag with them for three days. After no return call on the fourth day, I looked for another company and tried Barbosa. She answered promptly, found our records from 3 years ago, and got us scheduled within two business days! She reviewed the payment amount, ways to pay and told us the service man's name who would be out. All the time with a cheerful tone in her voice. I have put their number in my phone for Septic and they will be who we call from now on!

Description of Work
Septic Tank Pumping

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

12/10/2017

Rita A.

I accidently spoke to 2 different companies, thinking it was one company. Their names were very similar so I got it confused. The second company showed up shortly after, but this company already started and removed the cap. I felt terrible for the mix up and called the company to discuss it. I will hire them next time to compare the services. Let the best man win.

Description of Work
my septic needed to be cleaned out. It was more than 3 years since it's last cleaning.

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

03/30/2017

Lynn G.

They came when they said that they would, and the man was very professional. He had no problems answering all of our questions politely. I will call them again.

Description of Work
I needed the septic tank emptied.

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

02/27/2017

Mike R.

Service performed well

Description of Work
Serviced septic system

Category septic tank

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

10/17/2016

Ivan M.

Very curtiuous and professional.

Description of Work
Empty and clean tank.

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

02/27/2016

Jason B.

Like I had an Easy Button! No complaints.

Description of Work
Cleaned Septic system

Work Completed On 01/12/2016

12/07/2015

JOSHUA W.

From beginning to end, the service was great. When I called the office to schedule service, they were responsive and immediately setup an appointment for the same week. The serviceman, Steve, arrived right on time with no issues. During the service, Steve made himself available to address any questions or concerns. I ended up outside talking with Steve the entire time and asking lots of questions, as this was the first time we had the tank pumped since moving into the house 3 1/2 years ago. Steve was very thorough in his service visit and answered all of my questions with the utmost professionalism. I am extremely pleased with all aspects of this Barbosa service visit, and would not hesitate to contect them again and definitely would recommend them to others. Thank you!

Description of Work
Inspected and Pumped the septic tank

Work Completed On 11/25/2015

08/28/2015

Jacqueline P.

Description of Work
Clean sewers. Very professional. Was very careful with the lawn.

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

12/18/2014

STEVE A.

Description of Work
Had cess pool pumped, other service also. Excellent!

Work Completed On 11/01/2013

09/07/2014

Carol E.

Great. The service was completed quickly, professionally and with minimum disruption. I plan on using Barbosa again for any septic, sewer or drainage needs.

Description of Work
Cleaned Septic tank and installed 2 extensions.

Work Completed On 04/25/2014

03/29/2013

Gerard E.

They did a good job and I was happy with their service. They came when they were supposed to come, their work was satisfactory and I had no complaints.

Description of Work
I used Barbosa Sewer & Drain probably around October last year. They came out to clear the pipes that clogged up and they have to use a water jet to unclog the pipes and they also empty the septic tank.

Work Completed On 10/05/2012

03/26/2013

Al M.

We recently had a tank alarm go off which alerted us that there was a problem with the septic mound system. I called Barbosa around 8:30 am and they came out to the property within a couple of hours. Our technician's name was Mike. He was very informative. He diagnosed the problem quickly and replaced a broken septic pump. He then went on to test the system only to find that, although the pump was now in working order, it wasn't pumping anything out because the mound hadn't been cleaned and needed to be flushed as well. Mike had to call out a different truck for this job but it was there in less than half an hour. They flushed out the mound system quickly and efficiently. Before leaving, Mike wanted to confirm that everything was working as it should be so he asked us to flush toilets and run water while monitoring the situation. Overall it was a super experience. I would definitely use them again! Very fast and very professional.

Description of Work
Septic pump and accessories replaced, mound system flushed and pumped out holding tank.

Work Completed On 03/26/2013

06/11/2012

David A R.

We had just acquired a house with a septic tank, and never had a septic system before. We chose Barbosa and were glad we did. The scheduling of the pumping was friendly and efficient. Steve came right at the scheduled time, and efficiently pumped out the tank while giving me advice on taking care of the septic system, letting me know how to maintain it until the next pumping. I will hire Barbosa to do it when the time comes.

Description of Work
We had the septic tank pumped out.

Work Completed On 05/29/2012

09/01/2011

Bevery C.

went well. He was here on time, finished the job that day and the pipe is no longer leaking.

Description of Work
He had to fix the pipe that takes all the water out of the house to the septic. It was in the cinder block wall and leaking. He put in new piping, changed the location to a better location, and had to dig up parts of the front of the house to redirect new piping to septic. Did a great job, was very professional and had all the tools that he needed.

Category excavators, plumbing, septic tank

Work Completed On 08/11/2011