WILSONS HARDWARE and LOCKSMITHS

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2004

Awards & Badges

217 W MAIN ST

Lansdale, PA 19446

Wilsons Hardware and Locksmiths provide prompt, professional lock service in store or at your residence or commercial location. Licensed and insured serving Lansdale, North Wales, Montgomeryville, Ambler, Doylestown, Souderton, Montgomery and Bucks County. PA Contractors License #PA005762. In operation since 1984, Wilson's is a full service TrueValue hardware store and Lansdale's premiere lock shop. Fabrication and repair of screen windows are done on premises. Free Parking in rear of store. www.wilsonshardware.com...

locksmith (36)handyman (1)hardware store (5)screen repair (4)lamp repair (1)

11/18/2020

Charles was a pleasure to work with. He responded within less than an hour after requesting a quote. He clearly explained what needed to be done, provided a quote, and since it was not an emergency, sent someone out within a couple days to complete the work. Outstanding customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key Locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

Thank you for the kind review.

11/14/2020

Very well done. Charles was prompt and professional in responding to my request, ordering the necessary lock, and installing it well and quickly. I would use Wilsons again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a broken lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

I'm glad we were able to help. Thank you for the review

08/22/2020

Fantastic. Initial call to go over options was really helpful and got off the phone with a clear idea of the costs. Workman arrived on time, worked efficiently, and we loved the results. New deadbolt lock with a key pad is awesome--glad they recommended it. Thought the price was quite reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
two new locks and re-keying a third lock.

CATEGORY locksmith,home improvement stores

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

[Member Name Removed] thank you for the great review. Please let us know if we can be of service in the future.

08/14/2020

great. knowledgeable with good advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2021

07/11/2020

I was given clear advice and an evaluation of repair costs. I decided not to hire Wilson but even after we both agreed I wouldn't use their services, they spent a lot of time explaining possible options do it yourself repair. I am grateful for their assistance and honesty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doorknob repair or replacement

CATEGORY home improvement stores

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

[Member Name Removed] hope everything worked out for you. Thank you

08/06/2019

The Wilson repairman evaluated the existing lock, explained to me and showed me why lock could not be repaired, and recommended and installed a new quality lock that was keyed to fit our current keys - which was just great. From the initial call to the company I was aware that a new lock might be required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair or replacement of a deadbolt that was not working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

06/24/2019

I am very happy with the response and service I received from this company. The bolt on a door knob lock broke and got stuck in the door frame on a Sunday night. I emailed Wilson's through Angie's List that night and received an email and phone reply the next morning. It was clear Charles Sr. wanted to help me ASAP, worked hard to fit me in his schedule and communication was great. Charles Jr. cam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door knob lock broke in door frame and was stuck

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

03/13/2019

It was A++ because they do what they say they do, they dont empty promises. They have a very old fashioned way of doing business. They already approach me even if i havent already tell them what i want. I go to them first than any other service. We have a nice relationship with them, they are very helpful to us in marketing for our local farmers market. they just blow my mind when they help us lik...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are a source of supplies of my personal home. They accepts delivery personally as a extra effort/service which they dont have to do.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

03/08/2019

Customer service is great, responsive, sticks to the schedule. I have used them for the past 14 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
supplier of hardware, manage the locks for commercial buildings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

11/02/2016

Very well. There came quickly and had the door open within minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locked myself out of the house and came to help pop the lock.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2016

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and allowing us to do work for you. Thank you Wilson's Hardware and Locksmiths

LOCKSMITH, rekeying, locks, door closers, panic/exit devices, Lansdale lock shop, keys made, lock repair and installed, deadbolts installed, Primus, master key systems, screen repair, screens made, glass cut, sharpening, paint.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa