Scattons Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since February 2004

Scatton's Heating & Cooling is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we have installed many systems in this area, we have earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time....

Advanced Services Plus Inc

We believe that it is our responsibility at Advanced Services Plus to provide our residential and commercial customers with the best possible service. Whether, we do a new install, replace an old one or a service call, we are here for you. We provide reliable furnace and air conditioning repair and installation services. With a combined experience of over twenty-five years in the industry, we have seen a bit of everything and will use that experience to provide unmatched services for our customers. Contact us today for exceptional service. We look forward to your call.

Phoenix Home Services LLC

Since 2005, Phoenix Home Services has been providing commercial and residential air conditioning and heating service for the Philadelphia suburbs of Bryn Mawr, Newtown Square, Havertown, and Broomall.

Munro Heating and Air LLC

We at Munro Heating and Air are committed to providing quality service to the community. We believe that a reputation as honest and reliable service technicians is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cutting corners, or recommending unnecessary services to customers, Munro Heating and Air believe that a good reputation and consistent service will reap bigger profits in the long run. By being trustworthy, the Munro's believe that they will enjoy a long term profitable business that serves the community. We take pride in knowing that each and every one of our customers is completely satisfied and every job is done completely and correctly - the first time. Call (484) 932-8374 to schedule your next appointment with Munro Heating and Air. Proudly Serving Montgomery and Chester Counties.

12/11/2017

Went extremely well. Removal and installation was all done in one day. They made absolutely no mess in the house. Team was professional, and very helpful in instructing us on how to use the new system.

Description of Work
Replacement HVAC system. (Gas Heater, humidifier and AC)

11/30/2017

Air and heating have run without problems for years.

Description of Work
They do seasonal maintenance.

08/14/2017

Mike and his team did a great job removing our old heat pump and installing a new one. They were courteous and professional and very customer oriented which can be hard to find these days. I liked them so much I signed a service contract with them. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Installed new Carrier Heat Pump System.

04/25/2017

We got a contract for seasonal maintenance to our HVAC system. The contract price is very fair. They contact us to remind us when the seasons change to make an appointment. They come promptly when appointment time arrives and call 10 min before the techs arrival. The techs are knowledgeable, friendly and very neat. They don't try to sell you a new system when not needed. What more can I ask for

Description of Work
Routine maintenance of home HVAC system.

01/31/2017

In the winter they check the furnace and the filter to make sure it is working for the winter and in the summer the make sure that, they replace the filter also, but in addition they check the air conditioning system as well.

Description of Work
I use Scatton's Heating & Cooling for heating and A/C services. They do our maintenance.

07/07/2015

I had been quoted about $8000 from another HVAC company for the installation, Statton's installed the unit for just under $4000. The technician worked with us in scheduling the estimate during the evening, they kept up with us to confirm the timing of the installation and even called the day of the installation to let me know they were running just about 10 minutes late. Incredible customer service.

Description of Work
They installed a Mitsubishi split-type HVAC unit, called the "Mr. Slim".

07/01/2015

Technician came to check the system over. Found the leak and ordered parts to fix it. Returned a week later to install the parts, system is working perfectly. SInce I purchased the system with Parts and Labor warranty, the service visit and repair was done at no charge. I'm very glad that I purchased a Carrier unit and had it installed/serviced by Scatton Heating and Cooling. Original system cost was $5500 in 2005.

Description of Work
Technician came to check the A/C system for leaks, scheduled repair, complete repair.

06/26/2015

Vince came out to my house and gave me a good estimate- and did not try to sell me things that I did not need. He answered my questions and did not oversell what the new system would do for the house. The installers came on time and appeared to do their work well. So far the system is working well and the experience was positive

Description of Work
The provider installed a new a/c system. Vince came out to my house and gave me a good estimate- and did not try to sell me things that I did not need. He answered my questions and did not oversell what the new system would do for the house. The installers came on time and appeared to do their work well.

06/29/2014

I had affine professional experience. came a liitle late on the 2ed check up. other then that it was perfect. thanks

Description of Work
follow up airconditioner service after heater service this winter.

06/06/2014

They were punctual, early actually. The service man cleaned & inspected the inside & outside parts of our air conditioner unit. Also put in a new filter. He was very polite & helpful. The price of the annual contract listed above is for a spring service for the air conditioner & a fall service for the heating system. Scatton's installed our heating system several years ago & we have always had them come back for the annual contract. They are a company we recommend to friends & family.

Description of Work
They provided the spring part of our annual AC / Heater contracted checkup.

Category heating & cooling contractor

UV air purification, warehouse applications, air conditioning, mini splits, heat pumps, high velocity systems, roof top units, central humidifiers, hot water zoning, hot air systems, space guard air cleaners, hot water systems, hot air zoning & duct work modifications.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available