LOWE'S

With Angi since April 2004

4.2

Housecall Mower Repair of Montgomery County

Housecall Mower Repair of Montgomery County specializes in all areas of small engine service and repairs including: lawnmower (walking and riding variations), snow blowers, and tillers. Please make sure to leave your phone number whenever reaching out so we can schedule your service more easily.

Adam Mechanical Heating, AC + Plumbing

Adam Mechanical Heating, AC + Plumbing has been providing top-notch HVAC service, sales, repair and installation to Southeastern Pennsylvania since 2002. We are a family-owned and operated HVAC company. Our primary goal is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.

Valdel Plumbing

Residential Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service. Owners have over 30 years of experience. Proudly servicing Montgomery County,upper Chester County ,Delaware County and lower Bucks County, with professional, personal and timely service. Guaranteed respect for you, your time and your home. No job is too small. Call us today for Expert Service, Quality Products, and Affordable Price!

Offers by Valdel Plumbing on Angi

10/14/2014

Steve and Steve (our contractor and builder) did great. They were asked to come in when a family death kept our original team from starting when we needed. He worked out the issues with the township and the proceeded to totally gut and redo my bathroom. We LOVE it!!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Category

07/14/2014

It was fine. It's close and convenient and we have a lot of stuffs in the house. They're usually very courteous and helpful. We don't really have questions.

Category home improvement stores

06/14/2014

poor quality of workmanship

Description of Work
install a abathroom

Category appliance sales

06/13/2014

Had no problem with the actual job or the carpet. However, shortly after the purchase the carpet began to buckle at each doorway seam. I had over 10 places this happened. Called Lowe's in December '13, I was quoted price to stretch the carpet and re-tack. Installer didn't show due to weather. Called again & again. Each time, the customer service person I worked with apologized and each time the in...

Description of Work
Removed carpet & padding from 3 bedrooms, family room & 2 sets of steps. Re-carpeted all.

Category carpet installation

07/02/2013

Everything was great with those and I've bought all my appliances from them for my kitchen and I've bought paint from them. They're very good to work with. I've had granite counter tops I bought from them installed as well.

Description of Work
I bought kitchen cabinets from Lowe's and I installed them myself.

Category home improvement stores

APPLIANCES, WATER HEATERS, COMPACTORS & DISPOSERS, FLOOR CARE, AIR CONDITIONERS, BATH TUBS & SHOWERS, CABINETS & COUNTERTOPS, CEILING FANS, FAUCETS & FIXTURES, FLOORING, INTERIOR DOORS, HOME DÉCOR, LADDERS, LUMBER, MASONRY & PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, FENCING, GUTTERS, DECKING & DOORS, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, LIGHTING, PATIO FURNITURE, PAINT & STAIN, WINDOWS, PLAY EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES.