Donnelly's Plumbing Heating and Cooling

Founded 1972 • With Angi since March 2004

4.2

**** Please note: for the quickest response, please email us at info@4donnellys.com. //// Donnelly’s Plumbing Heating and Cooling is your one-stop shop for your home service, installation, and repair needs. We are proud to offer a full complement of services including: Plumbing Repairs and Service; Gas Heating Installation, Repairs, Replacements, and Service; Cooling/Air Conditioning System Installation, Repairs, Replacements and Service; Drain Cleaning and Rooter Services & Well Pump and Tank Repairs and Replacements. Please call or email for service! We believe your home is your refuge....

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

04/20/2019

Paid >$900 to install $200-300 toilet. Dumb me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet replacement

CATEGORY plumbing

08/04/2017

They are year Spring and Fall. You take out a service contract. They are very good. They always come right when they say they will. They wear little booties in your house, so they don't get your house dirty. I like them very much. I don't have a comparison for price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did maintenance.

02/24/2017

I don’t recall the price, but if I used them then it was probably a good price. It is what it is. They just came in, replace, was knowledgeable about it and they would tell me what the issue was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Donnelly’s. Replaced a water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

11/29/2016

The $89 was for the Winter service and it included the Summer service too. They definitely looked at the situation and give you more information about the equipment, some of the background and other things to look for in the future. Because they are familiar with that type of model of equipment, so they will tend to give me a heads up on what to keep an eye out for going forward. They honor the ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winter service.

11/03/2016

I've been with them for about 15 or 20 years and I had an annual contract with them that they would come and take care of air conditioning and the heater and all that good stuff. They're always here on time and they call before they come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Donnelly's Plumbing Heating and Cooling for heating and a/c services. They tuned up my furnace about a month ago.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Plumbing repairs, HVAC maintenance, HVAC installations, heating & air conditioning service, well pump & tank repairs & replacements, water heater repair & replacement, emergency drain cleaning & sewer line inspection and repair.

Duct cleaning, sprinkler systems, fireplace service, mobile/modular homes, oil heating systems, or steam boilers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available