Donnelly's Plumbing Heating and Cooling

Founded 1972 • With Angi since March 2004

4.2

37 W 2nd St

Lansdale, PA 19446

**** Please note: for the quickest response, please email us at info@4donnellys.com. //// Donnelly’s Plumbing Heating and Cooling is your one-stop shop for your home service, installation, and repair needs. We are proud to offer a full complement of services including: Plumbing Repairs and Service; Gas Heating Installation, Repairs, Replacements, and Service; Cooling/Air Conditioning System Installation, Repairs, Replacements and Service; Drain Cleaning and Rooter Services & Well Pump and Tank Repairs and Replacements. Please call or email for service! We believe your home is your refuge....

04/20/2019

DONNA S.

Paid >$900 to install $200-300 toilet. Dumb me

Description of Work
Toilet replacement

08/04/2017

Jean L. D.

They are year Spring and Fall. You take out a service contract. They are very good. They always come right when they say they will. They wear little booties in your house, so they don't get your house dirty. I like them very much. I don't have a comparison for price.

Description of Work
They did maintenance.

02/24/2017

Gregory K.

I don’t recall the price, but if I used them then it was probably a good price. It is what it is. They just came in, replace, was knowledgeable about it and they would tell me what the issue was.

Description of Work
I used Donnelly’s. Replaced a water heater.

Category water heater repair

11/29/2016

john F.

The $89 was for the Winter service and it included the Summer service too. They definitely looked at the situation and give you more information about the equipment, some of the background and other things to look for in the future. Because they are familiar with that type of model of equipment, so they will tend to give me a heads up on what to keep an eye out for going forward. They honor the manufacturer?s warranty.

Description of Work
Winter service.

11/03/2016

SUE D.

I've been with them for about 15 or 20 years and I had an annual contract with them that they would come and take care of air conditioning and the heater and all that good stuff. They're always here on time and they call before they come.

Description of Work
I use Donnelly's Plumbing Heating and Cooling for heating and a/c services. They tuned up my furnace about a month ago.

10/25/2016

Colleen H.

Plumber was nice and professional on the phone, but quoted me $1418 to replace a shower valve. This is a totally unreasonable price for the job.

Description of Work
Shower valve replacement

10/06/2016

carrie B.

My garbage disposal made noise but didn't run so in inspecting it I saw that the pipe to the sink on the other side was damp. I checked around because I have a whole house rainsoft system component under that sink also and checked it for leaks there was none which makes what they ended up doing criminal. The one thing was they were punctual. Came in said garbage disposal need to be replaced. They quoted $500. I said no but what about the pipe on other sink. My boyfriend who is handicapped and not knowledgeable in owning a home said tech quoted $250 to fix leak. I came home to my water softener component cut out. Here the tech Nick claimed the water softener was the source of the leak. I know this not to be true because if it was leaking I would have called rainsoft not the plumber!!!!! So deception #1 by the way he didn't fix the pipe at all. Next my handyman came by for other reasons and I told him the story. He then takes an alan wrench and in less than a minute gets my garbage disposal working. Do use this company either they are really dishonest or just really bad plumbers but if a casual handyman can fix my garbage disposal and you said it's burnt out and needs to be replaced there is a definite issue. Anyway they created a new problem, charged me $244 and now won't return my calls regarding a partial refund. Criminals that take advantage of the feeble - do not use.

Description of Work
Quote for garbage disposal repair/replace and small possible leak under sink

01/08/2016

Blanche R.

They're horribly overpriced. They refunded the $45 ultimately. They tried to sell me a hot water heater at 5 times the going rate. The water heaters they installed were $700 - $800. They wanted to charge $2700 because they have a great company that trains everyday. They have an overpriced product. They have a quick and polite response from the owner in the refund of the diagnostic fee.

Description of Work
I used Donnelly's Plumbing Heating and Cooling.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the honest feedback, [Member Name Removed]. We promise 100% satisfaction on all parts and services. If we can be of further service to you, I welcome you to please email me at mwd@4donnellys.com. Thank you, Marty Donnelly, Owner.

12/07/2015

Renee B.

Did not have Donnelly complete the job.

Description of Work
I needed to replace my hot water heater. I asked for a ball park price before they came out but they could not provide it. It would have saved everyone's time had they given a rough estimate before they came out. Way overpriced for the job. Ended up having the job completed at half the the price quoted by Donnelly.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

10/12/2015

Michael N.

An adventure with Donnelly. We had a thermostatic valve fail in our shower. We called Donnelly, whom we had used successfully before, and they sent a plumber, Tom, to assess the situation. Tom was unfamiliar with the valve manufacturer and made no attempt to examine the valve. We provided detailed descriptions and drawings, with parts lists, that we had printed from the Internet. He said he would go away and try to find the part. He did not charge us for the visit. After 6 days without response, I called Donnelly. They said no one was available to talk to me and they would have someone call. Eventually, I got a call from the service manager, Joe, who said that he had devoted many hours trying to contact the valve manufacturer and procure the part thought to be necessary. He had not succeeded and was clearly not inclined to continue the effort or work the problem. I then contacted the manufacturer who provided technical details and identified their distributors in our area. The manufacturer was very helpful and indicated that they had not heard from Donnelly. I then called Joe at Donnelly and explained how easy it was for me to do what he, an alleged plumbing professional, was unable to do. He was further upset that I had not ordered the necessary parts when in contact with the manufacturer (a task I had expected the plumber to do). He clearly wanted nothing to do with the job. I agreed that I would contact the parts distributor and work with some other plumber. Joe thought I was being "mean". A lot of wasted time with a monumentally unprofessional organization. Donnelly might be good in writing advertising copy, but they struggle (and sometimes fail) when dealing with a real plumbing job.

Description of Work
Promised to repair a thermostatic shower valve.

O&M Plumbing LLC

Water-Logix

Offering professional toilet and faucet installation services and minor service repairs to residential households: - 3 years Plumbing experience - Available 7 days a week / Hours vary - Servicing the Greater Philadelphia and Bucks County Areas - We accept cash or checks - We supply parts for an additional fee (fee varies by request). If you don't know what you need for the installation, we will come out prior to the job to assess for an additional $25. ------------------------------------------------------------------- *If you are removing an existing toilet to put in a new one, we take care of the removal process. $10 service fee to dispose of the old toilet. Toilet installations include hook-up of angle or straight valve, wax ring, and interior parts of the toilet tank. TOILET INSTALLATION PRICING: - $115 per fixture - $200 for two fixtures ------------------------------------------------------------------- Faucet installations include new drainage line, shut off valves, and new supply hook-up. We do kitchen and bathroom faucets. - Must purchase faucet, drainage, and supply line prior to installation or we can do it for you at our fixed additional cost. FAUCET INSTALLATION PRICING: $100 per fixture $185 for two fixtures ------------------------------------------------------------------- CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL FOR REQUESTS.

Haven H20

We specialize in water softeners and water treatments! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

PA #001004
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Plumbing repairs, HVAC maintenance, HVAC installations, heating & air conditioning service, well pump & tank repairs & replacements, water heater repair & replacement, emergency drain cleaning & sewer line inspection and repair.

Duct cleaning, sprinkler systems, fireplace service, mobile/modular homes, oil heating systems, or steam boilers.