Kellett's Lawn and Landscaping LLC

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
07/31/2021

1577 Fulling Mill Rd

Langhorne, PA 19047

Kellett's Landscaping is a full service landscape company. Serving Bucks, Montgomery and Delaware Counties, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. From start to finish, our process ensures that we meet or exceed your goals and expectations. ...

4.4

lawn & landscaping (4)hardscaping (3)Patios (1)chimney repair (1)chimney cap repair (1)

05/12/2021

These guys are amazing. First of all, the soil they provided is fabulous - sand, top soil, mushroom soil, and leaf compost. This is perfect for our clay conditions. They not only completed the job, they did extra tasks, like helping me break up soil in a different bed so I could weed it, and turning the compost pile. The men who did this work are friendly, helpful, diligent and know what they are ...

Description of Work
filling new raised beds with 30 yards of garden soil

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

Review for Kellett's Lawn and Landscaping LLC - 1577 Fulling Mill Rd, Langhorne, PA - 39328359

05/11/2021

Kellet landscaping was the best choice I made. I needed my front walkway redone... the walkway also needed to be lowered which included lowering the front door, and adjusting my landscaping pavers to match the new height of everything. They picked up the stone and completed the job in a days work. Outstanding craftsmanship and a true pleasure to work with Chad and his crew. I highly recommend givi...

Description of Work
Stone front patio

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

04/23/2021

Arrived on time, the group worked hard and efficiently, cleaned up each day leaving area looking neat. Very pleased with the whole process, and the end result is even better than I expected!

Description of Work
Clear and graded large side of yard, removed pond and graded area, removed all debris off stir, pre-soiled & finish raked seed and straw.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

07/15/2020

I hired this company to remove a tree, grind down the stump, remove driveway, add new asphalt and build a new retaining wall. First the owner is way beyond the contracted completion due date which was May 29th. He also never grinded the stump down and hid it and all the residual branches and rocks under the dirt. He graded the dirt incorrectly two times as it is still graded going towards my house...

Description of Work
Driveway, retaining wall and tree removal

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

Review for Kellett's Lawn and Landscaping LLC - 1577 Fulling Mill Rd, Langhorne, PA - 38720943

Thank You for visiting Kellett’s Landscaping profile and web page. It is the driving force of our core values to be respectful and professional with our valued customers and product partners. Unwarranted negative comments will not define my company and will only make our intent stronger to provide a quality service to all of the communities that we serve. The lessons that we learn along the way in...

02/11/2020

They did a really nice job. Chad was really professional and did a nice job. There were some unexpected challenges and came out with some solutions. Fairly flexible and good to work with.

Description of Work
They did masonry by re-pointing and recapping the chimney

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

02/11/2020

It was great. His guys were great, his workers were very professional, very clean, and cleaned up well. Overall, I had a good experience.

Description of Work
He rebuilt a whole back patio and landscaping for the backyard.

Category landscaping,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

We offer Lawn Care Services, Property Management, Landscape Design, Mulch Appplication, Grading and Excavating, Tree Service and Snow and Ice Management

Check, PayPal, Financing Available