ABOVE ALL PEST CONTROL INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

Apartments

302 W. Maple Ave.

Langhorne, PA 19047

Our objective is the same as yours; eliminate the pest problem, now! Each pest problem is unique, and by keeping up with the latest technology and practices, we can handle each one with quality service and care. Our technicians attend annual recurrent training to provide them with the latest in news, techniques, and laws pertaining to pest control. Above All Pest Control Inc. is a fast and dependable service that specializes in carpenter ants, bees and termites, residential and commercial work. We are safe for pets and children. Visit our website at www.nobugsforyou.com for coupons and services offered and ask about getting a fourth service for free when sign up for a yearly service plan. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (215) 269-0805...

pest control (19)

04/02/2019

Chuck C.

Update on previous review - not only did Larry come out and assess our situation with no charge, he recommended we NOT hire him to spray for the moths we called about because he could not find a source where they were coming from inside the house, did not want to charge us for something unless he was sure it would solve the problem. He did pop a window screen back in that had worked its way out of the track, said they might be coming in from the outside. Since then we have seen no moths, he was right. He could have charged us for a house call or done a spray treatment and charged us for that, but he did neither. Very honest and professional, if we ever have a need again we're calling Above All Pest Control again.

Description of Work
Investigation - moths in the laundry room

Work Completed On 03/30/2019

Marguerite W.

they are trustworthy and prompt. They are reasonably and reliable.

Description of Work
they come to my house quarterly for pest control. We had problem with ants.

Dana M.

Went great! Responded that day and treated. Now we use Larry to treat our house quarterly.

Description of Work
Needed termites treated.

Michael W.

Made us aware that an opening to the outside was allowing flies to enter home. Problem was resolved.

Description of Work
Assess flies and bugs in house

Work Completed On 07/01/2016

Jenny R.

Great, location where bugs were entering was found and corrected. No more issues

Description of Work
See where bugs were entering home

07/03/2017

Vaughn S.

They informed me they were not termites just flying ants. I was ready for a $2000 dollar bill to rid my house of termites so I was real glad they were ants. He could have taken advantage of me but was honest. No more ants now.

Description of Work
Saw what I thought were termites swarming in my garage so called Above All.

Work Completed On 07/03/2017

10/10/2016

james B.

When determined not an insect issue no remedy applied.No charge for inspection but they will have my business for any other future need.

Description of Work
Came out promptly to review a potential problem. Determined not a problem.

Work Completed On 09/14/2016

08/18/2016

Sachin M.

On the day of the job he showed up on time, completed the job as promised and clean up. Overall he was very thorough and I would hire him again.

Description of Work
I would recommend getting Above All to everyone. Mike is great! I got him for preventative termite treatment, in-ground bee nest removal, general pest control and to trap a ground hog. He helped us turn our little zoo in the backyard into something usable. I also got a yearly pest control contract with him.

Work Completed On 08/13/2016

06/06/2015

Laura M.

Larry arrived on time. He put covers over his shoes prior to walking through my house. He did a thorough inspection of the basement and perimeter of the house for possible termite infestation. He explained what to look for in regard to signs of termites and where they usually like to hide. He did not find any evidence of termites in my home and did not try to pressure me for any other service. He was very nice, professional and gave me his card in case I might require services in the future. I will definitely call him if I ever need the services of an exterminator in the future.

Description of Work
I received a free termite inspection.

Work Completed On 06/06/2015

12/08/2014

Patrick M.

We needed this for the sale of our house. The company provided acceptable certification to the local authorities that the house had been treated for mice, and that the contents of the boxes from the first treatment were emptied. The exterminator was polite and professional. The certification was acceptable, and the sale of the house was completed.

Description of Work
The contractor applied bait for mice in and around house twice, and provided certification of the treatments to the township authorities.

Work Completed On 11/26/2014

Pest control services for home owners, apartments, and businesses. We offer services for: pest and termites, bees, wasps, spiders, rodents, ants, ticks, and fleas inside and out. Services can be one time services and/or yearly contracts.

no animal removal,snakes,skunks,bats.