A Door Pro

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

1356 Hill St

Langhorne, PA 19047

Sales, service and installation of residential and commercial garage doors and openers. Emergency service. Sales and installation of entry and storm doors. Sales and installation of windows and capping. General remodeling.

01/14/2022

Shawn C.

Gene and Roman are very profeesional and efficient. They did the outstanding job for extending my garage interior and installing a door opener in just couple hours with very fair price. I would recommend this company without without hesitation.

Description of Work
Constructed the garage interior and install a door opener

Category garage doors, remodeling, doors

05/20/2021

Boris S.

I love A Door Pro guys! I found them on Google after someone I knew could not do this job and I feel fortunate I've hired them. I was looking to replace my 30-year old garage doors and garage opener. Roman and Gene stopped by the next day, reviewed the scope and offered their recommendation and gave an estimate that was way lower than other guy's quote. When Roman came to do the install, he was on-time, very professional, cleaned up the area after he was done and walked me thru the features. I love my new elegant door and WI-FI connected opener. The door on the left is my neighbor's door and is what I had before. What a difference! I would highly recommend A Door Pro guys!

Description of Work
Garage Door and Opener replacement

03/05/2020

Margarita K.

Gene and Roman are excellent. Quality work, quality doors, efficient, professional, and are punctual. Thank you guys!

Description of Work
Garage doors

08/15/2019

Mary Kate M.

They were speedy with the response, quote and were able to offer a deal on the new door. Very polite and easy to work with and communicate with.

Description of Work
New garage door

08/29/2018

Rich M.

Gene and Roman did an excellent job. They were very professional, experienced, and pleasant. They answered the phone (not answering machine) and arrived on time. The price was very fair and I am very pleased with their work. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Repair garage door cable

07/19/2018

Cliff D.

It was great. Gene came to check my defective one. I told him even if he could get it working I would like a better one so he organized that and installed it the day he said. It took a minimal amount of time. He was a delight.

Description of Work
new garage door opener

02/24/2018

Kimberly E.

Gene and Bill were great to work with. They completed a thorough inspection of the door and followed up with the repairs within a couple weeks. I was pleased with the guidance that they provided on my repair as well as their expertise in fixing the problems. They were friendly and sincere. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
My garage door (alignment, insulation, weatherstripping)

10/31/2017

Rachel T.

They showed up exactly when they said they would. Replaced broken opener. Also fixed springs and cleaned all parts. Really pleased with this company.

Description of Work
Our garage door opener failed on Saturday. Called them that afternoon. A return phone call was given on Sunday night. A technician was at my house Monday morning.

10/28/2017

Joe S.

Not only was the price very fair, but the level of professionalism was exceptional (quick response to my request for quote, timely installation, and quality of work was top notch).

Description of Work
I needed a garage door replaced ASAP.

10/09/2017

Kenneth W.

Made appointment for service about 2 weeks out. Found it odd that I was requested to call them a few days prior to make sure they were still going to honor the appointment. Other than that, everything went well.

Description of Work
Install power garage door opener

09/15/2017

Craig H.

Excellent. Installed the opener in expert fashion, and gave me advice on my existing door mechanics.

Description of Work
Installed a new garage door opener

07/03/2017

MYRIAM F.

Gene was professional, prompt and provided quality service.

Description of Work
Installed new gararge door/maintainance

06/23/2017

Nina P.

Gene assured me that he might be able to fix the problem, and he did, by reframing the doors. Not only did he know his stuff, he was a nice guy. His team was also Polite, they were kind, courteous, and even cleaned up after themselves. There is no substitute for professionalism. And they did a fantastic job! I couldn't be happier. I intend to call "A Door Pro" again in the near future to install the other "Genie" over the second door.

Description of Work
I liked that when I called "A Door Pro" for an estimate, Gene came out and appraised the situation the next day. He noticed wood framing around my doors was not sufficient to hold the railings that needed to be installed. I had two garage doors installed 7X9 ft. each.

06/14/2017

Melissa M.

He was very professional and personable. He was on time and called when he was on his way. Very reasonably priced and the service was impeccable. I Highly recommend A door pro to anyone who requires maintenance, repair or replacement for their garage door needs.

Description of Work
My garage door would not come down when engaging my opener. A door Pro identified the issue right away and replaced the the necessary parts.

06/06/2017

Gale D.

A Door Pro was very responsive to my initial call, they came out the same day because they were in the area. After that, it was ALL downhill. They never provided the estimate - he was going to "bring it by" and never showed. I called again, he was at a funeral "call back Monday". I did that and left message, however, NO response at all. Very disappointed!!

Description of Work
I needed a new screen door after having wind damage.

Category garage doors, doors

03/28/2017

John T.

I couldn't be happier. Roman came out within 2 hours of my calling the office (told them I didn't need immediate service but they treated that way anyhow). Took a look at the problem. Told me what it was going to cost and started working. I told him we were trying to sell the house and he immediately notice something that would cause a problem with a home inspector! Told me how easy it would be to repair, gave me a great price to do so and did it. I went out to check on him a couple of times just to make sure he didn't need anything from me and each time he was doing something ELSE that needed attention. There is no substitute for experienced, caring professionals. Not only did he know his stuff, he was a good guy. Polite, professional and the rainy weather didn't diminish his enthusiasm one bit. Do yourself a favor; next time you need work on your garage door call A Door Pro. You should probably ask for Roman but if all their techs are as good as he is, you're going to be a happy customer.

Description of Work
My garage door springs had broken making the door unable to stay open.

03/23/2017

Colleen P.

They arrived on time. Installed in timely fashion and cleaned up. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installation of new garage opener with keypad entry

01/12/2017

Kim C.

Incredibly well! Immediate service and complete resolution!

Description of Work
A Door Pro installed my garage door in my new home. I have called Roman on 2 different occasions for repairs and been extremely satisfied with his service. He is very professional, prompt and goes above and beyond to make things right. He has an incredible attention to detail!

08/01/2016

David N.

I've dealt with both Bill and Roman. They've been patient and helpful in explaining the work and efficient in completing it. No complaints.

Description of Work
Garage door replacement/repair

07/09/2016

Rick S.

I was given a competitive estimate for top tier products. On installation day, Gene and his crew showed up on time and went right to work. They handled an unforseen hiccup without hesistation and finished on time. After completion, they left the work area spotless. I continue to receive compliments on the appearance and quality of their work. I would use their services again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Garage door

06/22/2016

Bobby M.

This was a top flight garage door repair and installation company. The owner (Gene) was hands on. His crew Bill and Roman were on time, friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. The price was very fair and the work was excellent! I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced entire garage door frame.

12/29/2015

michele H.

Went very smoothly. Call was answered promptly with somebody at our house within an hour to look at the issue. It took a little longer to get the part than we had expected, but as soon as they had the part a crew was at our house and the repair was done relatively quickly. From us realizing the problem - to the repair being finished all in one day we were very happy.

Description of Work
Fix a broken spring on one of our broken Garage Doors

10/01/2015

Jennie D.

I called to get an estimate for a new garage door installation. I was told someone would get back to me shortly. No one called me back. After a week, I called them again. They said they did not know why no one contacted me and were not sure if a site inspection was even done for the estimate. They promised to get back to me shortly. They never did. I don?t know how this company can stay in business when they show such disrespect to potential customers and don?t even have the courtesy to return your phone calls.

Description of Work
I called to get an estimate for a new garage door installation. I was told someone would get back to me shortly. No one called me back. After a week, I called them again. They said they did not know why no one contacted me and were not sure if a site inspection was even done for the estimate. They promised to get back to me shortly. They never did. I don’t know how this company can stay in business when they show such disrespect to potential customers and don’t even have the courtesy to return your phone calls.

08/27/2015

stephen S.

very good job, but hasn't come back to finish the caulking.

Description of Work
replaced garage door and all accessories

08/18/2015

Carol D.

This is a great company!! A Door Pro came out again for no charge even though they did not cause the original problem. They were on time and even came knowing our block was being paved and it might have been hard to park. This kind of service is rare in today's world!

Description of Work
I had a little more trouble with the garage door due to the original installer who was not so good.

PhillyDoors, Inc.

PhillyDoors, Inc. is a local service based in the Philadelphia. We serve Philadelphia, and all of the surrounding areas as well as New Jersey. All of our experts are well trained, licensed and insured. We will not sub-contract our work out to other companies. Through buying only the highest quality products from the best manufacturers, we are able to offer incredible warranties. The process of our service is very simple. We first schedule a Free Estimate to have our expert go over to the location and map out the issue. We then give you a price and follow up for a decision. If the decision is made, we require a deposit before we get started with the work. We then make sure our client is 100% satisfied with our work before we collect the balance.

Earth Smart Remodeling

For over 25 years the Storione family has been consistently redefining home improvements as a true family business. Our commitment is quality products and quality installations to provide customer with a lifetime of performance from our products. We are not general contractors and we specialize in only windows, doors and siding and we have it down to a science. As we move forward and always staying on the cutting edge out missions is to minimize you homes energy consumption through high performance windows, siding and doors. We feel that is our duty to do our part for our environment to create a better future for everyone.

Award 2022
    Offers by Earth Smart Remodeling on Angi
    Home Genius Exteriors

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

Award 2022