Everything Gutter

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

446 Chambers Rock Rd

Landenberg, PA 19350

Why choose Everything Gutter? We are Family Owned & Operated. See Benefits & Offers below! Best Price Guarantee! No Money Down on all Gutter services! We Use The Highest Quality Materials Available! Thousands of References! Certified Master Gutter Installers! Fully Insured, Licensed &

08/22/2020

Gary M.

When they called me( which was pretty responsive), they gave me a price and a day when they could come. They never showed the day they said they would, and never called to let me know why. I called them the next day to see if they were going to come, someone said they would check and let me know. I never heard from that person again. They showed up 2 days later, I didn't know they were coming, but luckily I was home. I showed the 2 kids that showed up the problem, they got out a ladder and fixed the problem in about 10 mins.

Description of Work
Needed my gutter and downspout reconnectd.

Category gutter cleaning

WOW, just WOW, from the customers review work was completed at a great price within two days by two great young men within minutes and he left a D. Customer called during COVID the busiest time we have ever experienced. We had clearly told the customer he was on an open schedule sometime within the next couple days since he was local we could complete. Within in two days during COVID the work was completed at a great price by two young men:(

04/10/2020

Christian A.

Jimmy and the guys are always great to work with. They are very responsive and professional. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Cleaned and inspected gutters

01/07/2020

Ken G.

Joe C. arrived on time and his work ethic, attention to detail and quality of installation was excellent.

Description of Work
New seamless gutters, downspouts & installation

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

mary B.

He did a nice job. He came out. I was happy with the service. I liked the price. They were good.

Description of Work
The cleaned my gutters.

Scott H.

I was surprised. I was impressed. It was good. I don't have any troubles with them.

Description of Work
They replaced the gutter at the back of my house. He cleaned the gutters and the porches.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, pressure washing

Barbara T.

He did a very thorough job. He took 2 hours to do the job. We waited and saw. He found a solution.

Description of Work
He repaired our gutters.

12/05/2019

Luke B.

Very fast response from initial contact to final install. Extremely impressed with work. Great company to work with.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair & Replacement

07/05/2019

Mark C.

Eveything Gutters was great! They were very responsive and showed up when they said they would show. Cleaned out the gutters and the mess that was left. Very happy with the service!

Description of Work
Clean out gutters over 2 stories

03/09/2019

Tom H.

The tech did a great job installing the gutters. He was courteous and professional. The only issues I did have were with the sales rep. He did not confirm the appointment the day before and he was hounding me for a review. Also we were advised in the estimate that will get the warranty when the work was completed. That did not happen. We also did not get a receipt other than the cancelled check. Overall I am very happy with the gutters and they good

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

02/18/2019

Mel L.

Requested a first-time gutter cleaning of a newly built house (1 yr old) late into the season (winter holidays)...I was not expecting service until the early spring. Fortunately, the weather was great for a few days this mid-February when a tech (Joe) was able to come out and do a thorough job. I witnessed him double-checking a couple of downspouts, and ensured that they were cleared of debris. His quality work and explanations convinced me to consider and request an installation of their gutter guards and gutter edge whenever their schedule permits this winter/spring. Excellent value and pricing.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

11/08/2018

Brian S.

Jimmy and crew were awesome. They were very professional, easy to deal with and did a phenomenal job at a tremendous price. Great guys to deal with. If you are looking for gutters, you need to call these guys. They are awesome

Description of Work
Full gutter replacement with leaf protection guards and protection against getting dirty

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

08/31/2018

Renee C.

Not well! Would not use again. Jimmy is a fast talker. I had texted him prior to starting the work (after my husband had already spoken with him about doing the job) and he never responded. When they did schedule, had a Clipper Coupon and when I presented it to him, he said that "your husband already spoke to me about the price and the coupon has been factored in." There was no notation on the invoice about the discount. Basically what they quoted us was what we paid; coupon was never factored in. Now, a few months later and gutters are backing up. I can see from their responses to all other complaints on this site that they will come up with a ridiculous story as they seem to have an answer for everything to cover themselves. Jimmy - please don't bother responding; don't need to hear a story about the God-loving people you supposedly are. There is certainly no proof of that in any of your responses.

Description of Work
Had gutters cleaned in the Spring

Category gutter cleaning

Sad to see this review:( I spoke with her husband to schedule a "New Downspout Installation", he had mentioned a $10 discount for angies list members listed online. For the job he was having completed I was able to give him a $50 discount. Sounded great, so he scheduled the work. We showed up and installed the downspout. Going to get the payment the customer asked and from above you can see my response"your husband already spoke to me about the price and the coupon has been factored in." the work was completed on May 25th "2015". 3 years ago. It has been allot longer then a few months. From the review above the gutters have not been cleaned for 3 years+. We did recommended to keep the gutters clean we never heard back until now 3 years later. Please note we were never even contracted to complete a gutter cleaning. We have been with angies list for over 8 years and we maintain a strong B rating, We truly are thankful for that and Love all our customers:)

08/23/2018

Jacqueline M.

Terrible customer service. Technician said he would come to home to give estimate. My husband took off from work. Technician never showed. He didn’t even call until my husband went on line and typed in a message to see if he was planning on showing up. My husband left a vm earlier in the day but no response. Technician called around 3:40 pm immediately after on line inquiry was sent. Technician said he got tied up and wasn’t going to make it. He then requested pictures to be texted so he could give a quote over the phone. After pictures he said he didn’t think it was the gutters. Asked my husband to run a test to check for clog. Seriously? We’ve had 2 other companies come to the house and give quotes. They agree the 4” gutters are not wide enough to handle heavy rains across 40 feet. The rains just flow over like a waterfall! There are no clogs! My husband totally got impression that Technician just didn’t want to come out or didn’t want the job or both. Why didn’t he just say that the day before? Save everyone a lot of wasted time. There are a lot of people who DO want work and who do know how to treat customers. Obviously this company doesn’t need work and doesn’t know how to treat customers. Whatever you do, don’t take off from work to wait on a technician from this company.

Description of Work
Replace 40 feet of gutter and downspouts

Category gutter cleaning

We truly tried to squeeze them in unfortunately it did not work out. We mentioned we had NO time for the next couple of days. He was hoping to get a quote in that time frame, he clearly stated he had off for the next two days and would be home either way. So we mentioned we would try and get there in between one of our jobs to see what we could do with an already filled schedule. Unfortunately we were not able to make it. So I took the time to give a little advice with texted images the customer provided, on what I thought was needed. The customer has 5" gutters not 4" and I believe his only issue is they need to be cleaned. Possible might need a roofer because the roof was leaking water into the kitchen. I truly hope that has helped and that your issue gets resolved:)

04/10/2018

Thomas B.

Jimmy (the owner) talks a good talk on the phone, but when I checked my gutters after they supposedly cleaned them, they were still full of debris. When I called to complain, Jimmy would not believe me until I sent him pictures of the residue remaining in the gutters. They eventually returned to redo the cleaning like it should have been done the first time, but what do you expect when the workman spends 15 minutes to do the job the first time? They use a blower to blow stuff out of the gutter, but any debris that is caked will not be removed by the blower and they don't seem to remove it by hand, especially in hard to reach places.

Description of Work
Gutters on our second story cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

We really tried, when we arrived the first time to clean the gutters all the gutters were blown out and the downspouts cleaned, the gutters were some of the worst gutters we had seen in a while. Most of the debris had turned into mud(this takes years of neglect). The customer was not satisfied so we returned and cleaned them again. All gutters were cleaned and the downspouts were all flowing, fully functioning. Please note, We do not wash the gutters out while doing a gutter cleaning. If the gutters are properly maintained and aligned the gutters will naturally wash the small debris out. To learn more watch the below video we made explaining this. Thanks for the overall high rating from the thousands of customers we have served:) - Link below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj1oj9h0muM

01/31/2018

Andrew R.

Dealing with this company has been the worst experience imagineable. We signed up for services in our last home. After we moved and TOLD THEM that we had relocated, they continued to provide services at the wrong house and charge us. Then, when they finally got to the right house, they provided poor quality services. On top of that, they have been double-billing us. We attempted to correct the situation and cancel the sub-par services, but they refuse to call us back. We have been trying to cancel and have them refund their double charges for MONTHS. I would NEVER recommend this company, and as soon as I am successful in terminating the relationship, which at this point looks like it will require a lawsuit, I will NEVER do business with them again.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Truly sad to see this review we truly tried to work this out. The customer was never double charged or charged for any service that was not completed. You will find while using our company that we are one of the easiest companies to get ahold of. No matter the issue please be patient and kind because we will ALWAYS work out any issues, we truly do love all of our customers:)

01/10/2018

Deanie G.

I used them previously, but for some reason, I couldn't get them to come clean my gutters this year. It was arranged, but then they didn't come nor did they follow up,despite repeated phone calls to their main number and to the cell number provided.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

The service guys continually had issues locating the property that caused delays. You will always get a call back if a message is left, Thanks Jimmy:) Call me anytime on my cell listed on the account!

08/02/2017

Patty P.

He would have done anything to get the business. He told me that my gutters and down spouts did not to be replaced. He said he could paint them and make them look brand new but the gutters were atrocious so they had to be replaced. I did not feel comfortable having him replacing them after he told me that they did not need to be replaced and I could just repaint them.

Description of Work
Free bid.

Category gutter repair

The issue was the gutters were already painted a color that gutters do not come in. We had mentioned they did not need to be replaced because the customer wanted them to match the fascia/existing gutters. Overall the gutters were in great shape just the paint faded. We would have loved to replace the gutters, this would of been best for us but not the customer.

02/01/2017

P S.

Not an good experience. Very difficult to make an appointment. They rescheduled the appointment the first time. They did not complete all the repairs when they arrived here. There were two workers. The workers were not responsive. They came and they told me what they would do. They said that they cleaned the gutters,but they did not repair all the gutter fasteners, and then they left.

Description of Work
They cleaned the gutters, and repaired some of the gutter fasteners that had fell.

Category gutter cleaning

Gutters were FULLY reinforced. The customer was unsure because we accused most of the gutters from the roof. When we received this review we sent the service guys back to recheck that all was completed. Hoping this review will be updated. All work is always guaranteed, thanks for the overall high ratings:)

01/07/2017

Michael T.

Scheduling was tentative, but the work was done timely, but required a follow-up call.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thanks:) Looking forward to serving you again!

12/21/2016

James W.

Purchased the $85 prepaid gutter cleaning on 12/7. Two weeks later, no one has showed up. Did not respond to an email early on to confirm scheduling. You can select preferred service dates during the payment process, but was told that does not mean much...

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Sorry we no longer offer the Deal:( Please contact Angies list for a full refund if purchased and work has not been completed. Need up to date pricing please call us direct:)

12/12/2016

Molly D.

I purchased a coupon for gutter cleaning through Angie's List and could not get in touch with them to schedule the appointment. After multiple failed attempts at contacting them through Angie's List, email, and phone (calls were picked up by automated message, I was placed on hold, and then the line was disconnected), I finally felt as though this was a scam and contacted Angie's List for a refund. Angie's List assured me this was a legitimate business, but promptly refunded my money. While I cannot speak to the actual service they claim to perform, I was highly unimpressed by their customer service and would not recommend them.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Sorry we no longer offer the Deal:( Please contact angieslist for a full refund if purchased. Need up to date pricing please call us direct:)

12/09/2016

Rumen P.

I purchased a gutter cleaning service but didn't hear from the provider for a while. I sent him a message on the eighth day and received a message back to call a cell phone. Then we finally talked to each other on the phone. After the call I decided to ask my neighbor and figure if he wanted a gutter cleaning as well because the provider offered a good price if both of us did it together. I called back and left a message that my neighbor wasn't interested and that I wanted to schedule an appointment to have my cleaning done. After not receiving a call for two days I contacted Angie's list and requested a refund. I am not used to dealing with people who are not responsive. I delayed putting up my Christmas decoration outside because I wanted to provide enough room for the cleaning people to do their job and not have them or us worried about breakages or other mishaps. Now I contacted someone else who will have the job done in two days. This is how you do business.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

10/10/2016

Tanya B.

It went great, the young man got started early and was finished quickly. He was completely professional and showed me what was clogging my gutter and also told me which end of the gutters were the worst. Because my next door neighbor has a huge tree, he indicated that I should get gutter covers and also provided an estimate for it and showed me a sample. Although I thought the estimate for the covers was a little high, I was very pleased with the work and the time he spent answering my questions. I would hire them again. I did used a deal of the

Description of Work
I needed to have the gutters on my ranch home cleaned. I purchase the deal that was offered for $85

08/19/2016

Howard B.

Everything Gutter called me to schedule the service and I described the project to them over the phone. They said they could be by that day to do the work and I did not have to be home. When I returned home, they had already been by, completed the job and hauled away all the leaf debris. They did a wonderful professional job. Absolutely recommend them without reservation. This was the easiest and really quality work we have had accomplished.

Description of Work
I have gutters around the house with the gutter helmet, however the tree leaves pile up over the lanai with our pool. Everything Gutter was asked to remove the leaves from all around the roof edge lines.

07/14/2016

CARLOS G.

Okay! It was not great. I went out and cleaned my gutters. I have some lease protection and it took me time to take it out. I wonder if they made it work at all. I do not have proof but I would not hire them anymore.

Description of Work
I used them for gutter cleaning.