Keystone Granite & Tile

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2012

1905 Olde Homestead Ln

Lancaster, PA 17601

Keystone Granite & Tile specializes in both commercial and residential projects, we offer competitive pricing granite colors, marble colors and supply one stop shopping to our customers, as well as a very rapid turnaround time for installation. We pride ourselves in unparalleled service and quality from our order processing, delivery and quality control. We offer a one-year warranty on all of our installations, and the material has a limited lifetime warranty....

05/14/2022

Steven S.

From start to finish Keystone was professional and very nice to work with. Andy and Rodney did a great job installing. Neat , clean, and great work quality. The entire process was great and I recommend Keystone for countertops

Description of Work
Kitchen countertops

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite

08/31/2020

Mike B.

Wonderful experience with Keystone Granite. From beginning to end their process was flawless. From initial granite selection assistance by Heather, to the exact fitting expertise by the template technician, to the meticulous and painstaking work by our two installers made us extremely happy with Keystone. Whole process took less than 2 weeks with the culmination being a kitchen to be proud of. Professionalism, promptness, and attention to detail blew us away. Will be very happy to recommend Keystone Granite to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace existing granite tops with new

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite

01/23/2014

Jackie P.

There was one gentleman who did all the tile work; therefore the floors took 1 week. However, he was such a perfectionist and hard worker we didn't mind not having the floor done sooner. He ripped out the old flooring and sub flooring and removed doors and toilets before he began his work. He made sure we had areas to walk on during the instillation of the new porcelain tile so we had access to the kitchen. After the tile work was done, he put back the doors and toilets. The granite guys came in with the counter tops and sinks and that work was done in one day. There were no issues. The marble designed backsplash was then done by the tile expert again; this time in one day. We are thrilled with the results.

Description of Work
Very patiently they helped us pick out the granite, floor tiles and back splash. They installed floor tile in the kitchen, breakfast room and two bathrooms. They took out the old formica and put in new granite countertops, sink, faucet and backsplash in the kitchen and new sinks and granite countertops in two bathrooms.

11/24/2013

James S.

Mary Lou and her team listened to our need and responded. Several other granite countertop sales & service providers either were not interested or described a messy, risky, and potentially unsatisfactory experience. Not Keystone. They sent an associate to check out the job, responded with an estimate, made the appointment, and showed up on time. The work was extremely well done. Whatt other companies predicted as a wavy, rough cut of the countertop, was a square, straight cut by Keystone. The cut edge was polished to perfection and the new appliance was installled two days later. Even the applicane installers remarked how good the Ketstone job was.

Description of Work
Cut out a section of granite countertop to allow installation (by others) of a new oven/range.

10/01/2013

Carol H.

Even though a template was made, the countertop came out 1/4 inch from the wall on one wall. The cut out for our cooktop was no done right, when they moved our dishwasher back, the door hit the wood, they left our sink in the front bushes, they drilled right through our new sink to put in the soap dispenser. The joints were rough, they left a real mess to clean up. The owner came to check the work, and in his words, nothing was their fault.

Description of Work
Installation of granite countertops and new sink

Category countertops,marble & granite

08/05/2013

Beth E W.

Installation went ok but they did not plan appropriately for the faucets causing major issues of not being able to use the drain stop. This was very frustrating because they had asked us for the measurements before the final plans were finished. It was obvious that they did not refer to the measurements or there would not have been such a problem. We incorrectly assumed that they knew what they were doing. The error occurred because the original backsplash was 1/2" depth where the granite backsplash was 1 to 1 1/8 thick. Brain originally visited to cost out the project, very nice, seemed to know what he was talking about. After numerous attempts at reaching the company to discuss our concerns and resolve the problem and received no return call, I notified Angie's list and BBB. It was then after several weeks, someone finally called to answer our concerns. A customer representative, Mary Lou Villei, called and came to see the problem offering resolution ideas. Some were acceptable, others not. The one piece of granite in question was unique and was no longer available. We were able to resolve the issue, partially by having the granite back splash cut in half so the plug would work. It still is not to my full satisfaction because it takes me two hands to use the drain plug on the sink because of such a tight fit. Events secondary to the counter issues are: They destroyed an area of the plastered wall next to the sink with a big hole. They dented the hallway carrying items in or out (I found it after the fact, they did not tell us). They marred the cabinet door in another room that will require putty sculpting to fix.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 1/2 bathroom countertops with granite and composite

03/17/2013

Julia S.

In our experience, with each installation there is always something that goes very wrong. This was no exception. The installers came with the countertops early (a good thing) and began their work. When they reached the two largest pieces, there was a miscut and they didn't fit. They explained to us that this has never happened before, gathered the pieces and took them back to the shop. I was flabergasted! My kitchen was all torn up, no sink and no way to use anything! However within two hours they returned with the new pieces that did fit. They completed the install as promised, even sending out their plumber to plumb my sink and new faucet at 8:30PM. These people really care about their product and whether or not I was happy with it. They did everything they could to insure I was fine with the job, even offering some thoughts about how to make my kitchen even better with lighting and a top for a roll-away island. All of this was greately appreciated. I am very pleased with the new countertops. I also like the installers. They were all very professional and warm, easy to work with. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Granite kitchen counters were installed. I also thought the price was quite reasonable.

12/03/2012

Jamie S.

When I first met Ayaz from Keystone Granite & Tile he was very friendly and informative. He was able to give me a very accurate estimate from our kitchen layout drawing. This saved me a great deal of time not having to schedule an appointment for Keystone Granite & Tile to come out and measure. After receiving the estimate, I met Ayaz at the shop in Lancaster. I already had a specific color in mind, but he showed me all of the different levels of granite that were available. They had 30-40 different colors on hand to look at. He was very laid back and let me browse and take my time. This made things very easy. After making my color selection, we set up a time to schedule the template. Keystone Granite & Tile does their templating with wood chips, not with newer expensive technology. I would say this is where they are able to save you the most amount of money. The gentleman that did the template was also very nice and informative. He told me everything that he was going to do in detail. He finished the template quick, and that night I was able to go to their shop and position the template on my slab the way I wanted it. When Install came around the process was very quick and easy. The one seam they had to do in the granite was perfect. I will definately use them on my next project.

Description of Work
Keystone Granite & TIle installed granite countertops in our kitchen remodel. In addition to our countetops, they installed a stainless steel undermount double sink.

09/23/2012

Christopher L.

We live in Conewago township and visited every granite dealer in region, including Downeast, Leshers, Natural Stone, place in Lititz and a few others in Lancaster county. I really appreciated that Keystone was open a lot of hrs on Saturday. I was surprised when I went to visit some places. Many had limited amount of inventory of granite. For example, Downeast which has a terrific reputation had a broad inventory, but they only had one or two pieces available to look at of every piece of granite we were interested in and they didn't have too many lighter colored options. Keystone frequently had two or three instances of the same type of stone (same name) from different cuttings (each looking quite different) and then also many pieces of each instance. It was unusual to find just one or two stones. Natural Stone in Lancaster had different instances of some granite names but not as many pieces of each one. We needed about 1 and 1/2 slab. Most would then have to be orders of that stone and you would have to hope it would look similar to the one you were looking at. Natural stone only secretaries available on weekend who were not able to make quotes. Most places with only one slab said they could order more for us....but then you don't know what it will look like for sure and may feel obligated to take it or they may want a deposit to order it. At Keystone, for the granite we picked, we could see 5 different pieces. It seemed that usually they had 4-6 pieces of each kind. Consider going there if for nothing else to see their selection. The sales people did not hover over us while we were looking as actually was the case at other places and when it looked like we needed help, the people polishing and cutting stones were attentive and came over to help or move pieces so we could look at several slabs. They were also the ones to come for the final install so we felt more comfortable when they came out to install. The front office people were native speakers but the hispanic people in the back understood you but speaking was a little broken. However, what the cutter/polishers lacked in english proficiency, they made up for in obvious caring and craftsmanship (a) when they came to our house (b) when we were laying out the template, they explained one choice we made for the backsplash would not have the grain of the granite lining up well wanted us to consider another place to cut that and (c) while we were watching them taking care polishing edges of other peoples granite during three visits to the facility. They were nice. Also front office staff was nice and helpful. [One take away lesson though is that lighting is very important. The granite is going to look darker in your house so maybe put your arm over it piece and have your partner or you look in the shadow of your arm for how it will look if it is outside on sunny day, under fluorescent lights (unless you have that in your kitchen) or sodium lamps that one vendor had.] During the install there was some problems that took them longer than expected. While our job looked simple, there was actually waves in our walls and counters despite only being 8yr old. Such waves are not really that visible to your eye. It is possible that these would have been accounted for if a 3D laser measuring device had been used and that data was entered into a computer aided granite cutter or something like that which some vendors mentioned. This kind of problem is less of an issue if you get a more flexible countertop like Corian which is what we had before. You can't bend granite too much though. Nevertheless while it took more manual effort, they got the granite installed beautifully. It looks great and I enjoy looking at all of the garnite, bling and rivers in it. Finally as a little present they gave us a piece of our granite cut into a cutting board. Neighbors were impressed by that. We are very happy with the install and the price. Some vendors offered us lower prices but didn't have enough granite on hand. Others quoted us 1000-1500$ more for the same or similar non-exotic form of granite. I gave them a B in one category only because they don't have the most expensive robotic cutters linked to computer aided design laser measuring system. On the other hand, I am not sure that technology was absolutely necessary and I did not have to pay for it either. They had a beautiful and clean water cooled cutting table and water cooled grinders and polishers and a very clean well lit shop. I recommend them.

Description of Work
Keystone Granite and Tile provided granite vending, cutting, uninstalling old counter top and installation of granite. Kitchen contained a breakfast bar, slide in range and backsplash. 58 square feet. We choose half-bullnose rounding of granite.

Category countertops,marble & granite

A and B Home Improvement

Home Remodeling, Room Additions, Flooring, Concrete and Drywall Services, Roofing and Siding, Deck Construction, Windows and Doors Replacement, Painting

ADVANCED GRANITE SOLUTIONS

With over a decade of experience, we fabricate and install Granite, Marble and Engineered Stone countertops, vanity tops and surfaces for residential and commercial projects throughout Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware. Innovation, technology, quality and environmental responsibility are the words describing Advanced Granite Solutions. With vast experience and an excellent track record, we have positioned ourselves as the ideal solution for all stone projects. From design to installation, Advanced Granite Solutions will illustrate the high quality service and craftsmanship for which we are known in the industry. We have an extensive inventory with over 1500+ slabs and 150+ colors, we are sure to find the perfect stone for you. We also offer a wide variety of Engineered Stone including Cambria, Silestone, Caesarstone, Q by MSI as well any many other well known brands. We strongly encourage you to visit our "one stop" showroom and indoor slab yard to select that unique stone material for your project. Outside we also have a fully stocked remnant yard for all your smaller projects. Our promise is that you will always get friendly and personal service at AGS.

Mountain Laurel Contractors

With over 10 years of professional construction experience, we are here to address any general contracting you need for garage conversions , additions and remodeling. We also do general building maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Ceramic tile, marble & granite, countertops.