J & J Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 1968 • With Angi since June 2010

Since 1968, J & J Heating and Cooling, Inc. has been Lancaster’s trusted contractor for heating, cooling, and plumbing repairs. Homeowners and property managers trust our team to design, install, and maintain their HVAC and plumbing systems. Have an issue with your home’s heating, cooling, or plumbing? Contact Lancaster’s trusted service company J & J Heating and Cooling. Schedule a service call with our experienced technicians by calling us at 717-291-5555 or use our online form at jandj.net. ...

E H Gochnauer & Sons Inc

Whether you manage your home or your business, EH Gochnauer & Sons, Inc. has the experience, capabilities and commitment to provide the full range of plumbing and environmental services you need. For generations, customers in Lancaster, York and Central Pennsylvania have depended on us to deliver exceptional quality and dependable value, every time. That’s a higher degree of comfort. Additional address: PO Box 6278, Lancaster, PA 17607.

Desmond Heating and Cooling Solutions

Offers by Desmond Heating and Cooling Solutions  on Angi
KDS Mechanical Services, LLC

At KDS Mechanical Services, I provide the HVAC services for your home when you need it most. Providing up front pricing, emergency 24/7 service, yearly preventative maintenance and free estimates on new equipment installation. Servicing all types of equipment, makes and models. With over 12 years of experience, I decided to turn my dream into a reality and create a business that emphasizes quality work and customer satisfaction. My business slogan, quality work and creative solutions this is my commitment to provide the best service, and use my experience to offer solutions for any situation for guaranteed customer satisfaction.

06/03/2013

Good price . Quick and clean installation. Did not replace anything that was not needed.

Description of Work
replace A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/03/2012

.I was very happy with the work and feel like the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
.I hired this company to clean my heating unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating Services • Service & Repair • Installation Cooling Services • Service & Repair • Installation Plumbing Services • Water Heaters • Water Conditioning • Water Leak Detection • Sewer & Drain • Pump Replacement & Repairs • Water & Drain Line Replacement Commercial Services • Commercial HVAC • Commercial Plumbing • Design/Build • Duct Fabrication

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check