Fulmer Mechanical LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2014

2102 Northbrook Dr.

Lancaster, PA 17601

We have over 25 years experience in the residential and commercial HVAC business. We will provide exceptional customer service along with cost effective solutions for your heating and cooling needs. We are a small local business making each call a priority. We provide service, preventive

08/23/2016

Stacy S.

The process was seamless. The new system was delivered to our house and he was there waiting for the delivery. He had already taken out the old system so was able to begin the installation immediately. He hauled away the old system and the packaging for the new system. Jeremy was always very professional in his dealings with my family.

Description of Work
We had the unfortunate circumstance of having our 25-year-old AC go out during a very hot heatwave, but we were no worse for the wear after calling Fulmer Mechanical. Jeremy was able to come check out the system during a lunch break the same day I called (a Monday), and he was able to get the new system for us by the end of that same week. He even finished the installation on a Saturday. His rates and work ethic are both phenomenal. I would recommend him to anyone.

03/31/2016

Wendy M.

Provider was professional, punctual, did quality work, and was friendly. Comes across as very trustworthy. He has experience with small residential and also big commercial projects, so I thought he had broad skills. Also put in a new oil tank and lines for our old house on a different date.

Description of Work
Cleaned and services three burners including two furnaces and a water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

03/31/2016

John G.

Performed as promised, on time, and on budget.

Description of Work
Install AC system in existing home.

07/19/2015

Beverly L.

It was a wonderful experience from start to finish! Fulmer Mechanical LLC answered all my questions regarding the HVAC system, installation and service. After many quotes from other companies I felt comfortable and secure that Fulmer Mechanical would do a great job. They went over and beyond what I expected with the fine workmanship that was provided. I am finally enjoying a cool house in the summer! I am VERY pleased that I decided to contract with Fulmer Mechanical LLC and HIGHLY recommend them! I also look forward to many years of them servicing my units. Thank you, Jeremy Fulmer, for a GREAT experience!

Description of Work
My older 2 story house has electric baseboard heating and I had a dual system HVAC installation (AC and Heat Pump).

Infinite HVAC & Plumbing LLC

Service, repair, install or replace any heating and/or cooling system, water heaters and well systems.

Old Skool HVAC,LLC

I service ALL makes and models of heating equipment. Oil, gas/propane, heat pumps, water heaters, boilers (hot water and steam) and refrigeration equipment. I do both residential and commercial work. All work comes with warranties. Licensed and insured. PA098480 Oil furnace/boiler cleaning $159.00, Gas furnace clean/tune-up $ 69.00 Heat pump clean/tune-up $ 79.00 Military, Senior, Public service(Fire/Police) Discounts NO ADDED OVERTIME OR WEEKEND RATES....EVER!!! Same price any time. Any day. Including holidays. 30 years' experience !!!! FREE estimates on new equipment replacements FREE 2nd opinions 302-669-9167

A Squared HVAC LLC

Owner Operated HVAC business offering service and installation of residential Furnaces, Air Conditioners, boilers, water heaters, ductless units etc.

PA105180
    PA
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Service, diagnosis, repair, replacement and installation of heat pumps, oil, gas, and air conditioning. Furnace and boiler cleaning and service. Humidifiers and air cleaner service and installation. Preventive maintenance on your HVAC systems as well as retrofits.

Automotive AC and Industrial HVAC. Fuel oil delivery.