ELMER'S ROOFING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2008

139 Bowman Rd

Lancaster, PA 17602

Elmer's Roofing believes in honesty and personal attention to detail. Elmer's Roofing will do their best to see that you receive unsurpassed service and knowledge. Elmer's Roofing wants you to be completely satisfied with your remodeling experience....

10/15/2021

David G.

I hired Elmer's Roofing to replace my roof. In the contract, I have added a term that roof can not be installed in a rain day. However, Elmer’s Roofing still insisted to continue installing shingles even it was raining on the installation day, and said they have multiple years of experience. After checking with their industry peers, every single person told me it is very bad practice and actually violates building codes to do that, and will almost for sure to incur mold and make shingles easy to be slip in the future. They had only two persons come to replace the whole roof and make job much slower. I. If you want quality and efficient work, use you own judgement and take risk by hiring Elmer's Roofing.

Description of Work
Whole roof replacement

01/21/2021

Carroll S.

This company was easy to work with from start to finish. I called for an estimate and they were here to look at the property, the roof, and decide on the job particulars. We received the proposal with all of the particulars about the job and the total cost.. We chose Elmer's after having received four other proposals. On the day of the installation, six young men were there at 7 a.m. The entire squad worked eight hours and diligently finished the roof in one day. They were hard-working, very professional, and extremely pleasant to work with. Our property was meticulously clean on their departure. The roof is beautiful and we would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Installation of a new roof

08/31/2020

Joanne L.

EXCELLENT JOB!!! Ecstatic we chose ELMERS ROOFING! We absolutely love our new roof! Integrity, quality, price...I’d hire them again in a heartbeat! They truly are “the clean roofers!”

Description of Work
Total roof replacement

04/26/2020

Mary B.

Daniel is super responsive and great to work with. He responds to calls within 24 hours and gets quotes together and sent out very quickly. When I was getting quotes it took other companies over two weeks and Daniel had a quote out within a few days. Work was done correctly and with efficiency. Great to work with! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replaced roof

05/01/2019

Huimin L.

I gave Daniel a call and he came after half an hour. He inspected the whole roof and repaired the places where shingles were off and sealed the other shingles susceptible to strong wind. Very professional job that he did! Explained to me the pros and cons of different types of shingles and told me that my roof could probably hold up for another five years. And the price is very reasonable, given that he has to hire a driver to come here as well. He was polite and reasonable and asked for my approval to do anything. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
I need an inspection of my roof after a gusty wind last week and some repair work done because some shingles were blown off by the wind.

04/25/2019

James H.

Daniel showed up as scheduled to look at the job, and asked if I wanted a quote or a repair. I told him a repair, and within 30 minutes the job was done. He put rubber replacement boots over 4 deteriorated vent pipe boots. He also fixed a loose gutter screen that he spotted while he was here. Amazing quick service for a job that most roofers would think was just a nuisance to take care of (I'm still waiting for a return call from another roofer I called).

Description of Work
Repair leaky vent pipe boots

02/11/2019

Dmitris P.

Whenever it rained, water would drip onto my kitchen stove top. It has rained a couple times since the repair and my stove top remains dry. The problem was diagnosed very quickly and the work was done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Roof leak fixed.

10/09/2018

Karen G.

I can't recommend these guys enough. They quoted quickly, the price was great. They confirmed the day before and arrived early. They worked very hard and were done in a day. The house now looks great. They were amazing. Polite, professional, neat and tidy. I strongly recommend them if you are looking for a great roofer. I will be using them again on my next project.

Description of Work
New roof on 30 year old house

09/18/2018

Rob T.

They were great to work with. Free estimate, came to do the work when they said, didn't screw around, and cleaned up when they were done. I only found 2 nails in my yard after they finished. There was less than a handful of debris after they finished. The only problem was that an old shingle tore a screen when they removed it. I told them about it and they deducted the cost of the screen from the bill. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
needed a new roof

05/09/2018

Rickey S.

Daniel is very knowledgeable . Prices are fair and he was pleasant. good experience

Description of Work
shingle repair

Country Side Construction LLC

With over 8 years of professional construction experience... we are here to address any general contracting you need . Whether you are looking to replace a few windows or build a luxurious home.

Long Home Products

With over 70 years of experience in home improvement, Long Home Products is the industry-leading company you can trust to give you peace of mind. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of roofing, bathroom, window and door projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Joyland Roofing

Most people get frustrated when trying to communicate with a contractor. At Joyland Roofing, we set a new standard for roofers by corresponding quickly and often from start to finish. You’ll be provided with a clear roof analysis and estimate so you’re confident in our solution. Residential & Commercial roof replacements & repairs. Shingles, metal, rubber. Skylights, sun tunnels, gutters, solar panels. Serving Lancaster, Dauphin, Lebanon, Berks, York, Chester, Cumberland, and Montgomery Counties. We are certified by leading roof material manufacturers: GAF MasterElite, MuleHide, and Roofing Products International. We can offer industry-leading warranties and guarantees, & your roof will be installed using manufacturer recommended practices!

Offers by Joyland Roofing on Angi